Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 31, 2016, 05:46:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
244757 Posts in 7329 Topics by 2386 Members
Latest Member: Richard111
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  drunk thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] Print
Author Topic: drunk thread  (Read 42094 times)
natros

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: February 27, 2016, 01:10:48 PM »

Happy Friday! I've Mixed Hendrick's gin with some pomegranate juice.... feelin' fine. More than fine... Excellent. I have a severe craving for Wendy's, for some reason. Anyway,  Deciding whether I want watch some Rick & Morty, or get on Wild Arms, or Saints Row IV. Pobably SRIV, since it's ridiculously silly shit wrapped around a superhero sandbox.. hell yeah, that's what i'm doing. Hope everyone has a kickass weekend.

Man I was walking around the ghetto Old North last Saturday night as is my wont and I'm just like
GOSH
I SHOULD GET A FROSTY

But my favorite thing to get from Wendy's back in college was this thing I called the McRedundant. It was plain baked potato, an order of fries, and a bag of baked lays.

... By the way, are Wendy's everywhere really nice inside all of the sudden? I live in Cbus so technically Wendy's is /eating local dining/ so mabes that's why they're all like future inside here. Also by really nice i mean like... relatively speaking. This IS wendys.

Something about Frostys... It's just that once in a rare while kind of thing that hits ya.
Yeah, Wendy's has been upgrading their interiors over the last few years. 3 of them in my area have totally been revamped, with faux fireplaces inside and shit.
As far as fast food goes, their grub is top notch, IMO. I almost always get a spicy chicken sandwich combo whenever I go. I'm glad the "new " fries they tried a few years ago didn't hold. They were awful.
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: February 27, 2016, 05:18:09 PM »

I think the new fries themselves were fine it's more like Billy Saltgun over there with the salt gun was just getting overzealous as fuck with that salt gun.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

glassjawsh

Salvum est Vita!

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: February 27, 2016, 06:36:38 PM »

"Wendy's is good as far as fast food goes" is like saying lethal injections are good as means of state mandated death go.

natros

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: February 29, 2016, 10:19:42 AM »

"Wendy's is good as far as fast food goes" is like saying lethal injections are good as means of state mandated death go.

At the expense of using a tired line, I feel it is quite necessary: You must be good at parties.
Perhaps you had forgotten that this is the drunk thread, fella. Exceedingly negative snobbery is a serious buzz-kill, you know.
I (mistakenly) figured the guy who came on here and whined about people harassing him for eating rabbit food would at least try to be less of a cynic about what others put in their gullets now and then. You are not being part of the solution, sir.
Good day.
glassjawsh

Salvum est Vita!

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: February 29, 2016, 10:44:52 AM »

are you having a rough day? because you took that WAAAAY too personally.

it was just a simile, not a pot shot.

if apologies are in order though, please allow me to extend them now. 

any condescension that you might have felt is an unintended consequence of my many, many, many personality flaws.

« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 10:57:20 AM by glassjawsh » Logged

natros

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: February 29, 2016, 11:06:51 AM »

Indeed, I overreacted, and I do apologize... Not one of my finer moments.
I don't react well to even perceived condescension. I suppose that's a personality flaw in itself...
3 cheers for mental health!
Agent D.

Agent Bewear.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: March 01, 2016, 02:47:38 AM »

At the expense of using a tired line, I feel it is quite necessary: You must be good at parties.
Perhaps you had forgotten that this is the drunk thread, fella. Exceedingly negative snobbery is a serious buzz-kill, you know.
I (mistakenly) figured the guy who came on here and whined about people harassing him for eating rabbit food would at least try to be less of a cynic about what others put in their gullets now and then. You are not being part of the solution, sir.
Good day.
I'm taking this less personally, nor am I drunk, but a fucking baconator from wendy's is the pinnacle of fast food burgers. Aanyone who disagrees is either living in puerto rico or a vegan.

TASTY!
Dice
I'm fart and I'm smunny
AMG A GIRL

^ Idiot

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: Today at 12:49:10 AM »

Good day.
I'm taking this less personally, nor am I drunk, but a fucking baconator from wendy's is the pinnacle of fast food burgers. Aanyone who disagrees is either living in puerto rico or a vegan.

Im' bumping this topic for ... reasons.  But also the spicy chicken thing they got at Wendy's iss preeety stupendous.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633
http://dice963.tumblr.com/

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
RAINBOW PIXEL POWER!!!
Artimicia

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: Today at 01:59:08 AM »

I think I shared my story somewhere about the Wendys thing I did 2 weeks straight nothing but Bacanators and coke and grilled chicken stuff.

Yeah that was... yeah...

At any rate I don't really go there anymore, but it is the Pinnacle of fast food, I agree with that. I think it takes the cake over McDonalds (now at least), In-n-out and dozens of other heralded burger places.
Dice
I'm fart and I'm smunny
AMG A GIRL

^ Idiot

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: Today at 02:04:29 AM »

I thinkk thy all do something well. 

Wendy has ok sandwiches.  But I preefer McDs fries.  Burger King has mozzarela stix when you need them the most. 

I can't imagine your stomach after 2 weeks of Baconator.  If it made you strong or broke you down, or both, then a neard death experience.  But wow...

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633
http://dice963.tumblr.com/

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
RAINBOW PIXEL POWER!!!
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: