Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 01, 2014, 05:50:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327939 Posts in 13428 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Israel to world: Fuck off
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print
Author Topic: Israel to world: Fuck off  (Read 13754 times)
Takezo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2006, 09:08:49 PM »

I didn't say 'same', simply that both sides are guilty. Although, it is interesting to note that the only reason we even have Hezbollah is due to Israel's fondness for occupying land that's not rightfully theirs.
Angelo
Sephiroth's Girlfriend

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2006, 10:23:05 PM »

Quote from: "Dave"
The land that is currently called "Israel" is only named such because the United States recognized it as a country after about 30 minutes of debating it

It was the British that formally supported the Zionist movement to create a jewish nation.  To help make it happen was their formal charge, under the League of Nations mandate for Palestine.  The United Nations drew the borders of jewish and arab lands resulting in Israel.

Jews had been in and out of the area since biblical times.  When they left in any great number, it was always because they were cast out by invaders.

Are the palestinian arabs right to call Israel their home?  Yes.  Are the jewish right to do the same?  Yes.  The descendants of Isaac have just as much of a claim to those lands as the descendants of Ishmael, which is why it's really sad the two can't let bygones be bygones.

But yeah, let's blame the jews for the whole thing.  That never goes out of style.

Dave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2006, 11:37:29 PM »

Quote from: "Angelo"

Are the palestinian arabs right to call Israel their home?  Yes.  Are the jewish right to do the same?  Yes.  The descendants of Isaac have just as much of a claim to those lands as the descendants of Ishmael, which is why it's really sad the two can't let bygones be bygones.

My sentiments exactly.

flik

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2006, 01:57:17 AM »

Quote from: "Takezo"
You guys go back and forth, comparing wounds and waving your battle scars while refusing to realize that both sides are getting equally wronged because both sides are equally reluctant to call off their dick races. Flik, Israel is no more innoncent than the Hezbollah, get it through your head. Both parties do more than their fair share of killing so open your eyes and quit pretending like you alone have been victimized.

ps: It's not even your fucking land.

I fucking hate that our news is so mindlessly pro-israel.

Can you honestly swallow this madness, he's spitting: "we're not harming civillians, the Lebanese are using the civillians as human shields, we're the good guys see?"

I mean, some of the approaches I've read to this are absurd. "It's like a little kid in the school yard getting picked on, he just wants to fight back" Little kids fight back during lunch with sandwiches, not by ordering attacks against millions of people, it's not the same thing, stop infantilizing them.

im from israel so before you say some thing think an action that is very recomnded by doctoers acros the globe
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2006, 02:14:36 AM »

Quote from: "flik"
im from israel so before you say some thing think an action that is very recomnded by doctoers acros the globe

You may not be good with english... But, did you just /threaten/ him?
flik

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2006, 02:32:07 AM »

Quote from: "Eusis"
Quote from: "flik"

You may not be good with english... But, did you just /threaten/ him?

ha? just a safty tip belive me a tlaking with out thinking can put you in vary seriues trobule like jail (from my presonel exprince)
 BTW i suck in hebrew to :) and the plstains are not the son of ismahl there are the decndens of the nabtim tribe that came from the rigon of sini and besides the jews every nation that was conquerd was mixed up by snhriv king of ashower (it the hebrew word for thet kingtom i cant rember the einglish one)
Takezo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2006, 02:57:47 AM »

Lord knows I don't be a wantin' no trobule.
flik

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2006, 04:09:22 AM »

Quote from: "Takezo"
Lord knows I don't be a wantin' no trobule.

than you sholud never argue with a vert angry cop ;)
Logick

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2006, 01:30:03 PM »

no offense flik but can you please use a spell checker?

"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing."
~Malcolm X
Vanguard

I am America, and I hate JRPGs

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2006, 02:13:12 PM »

I'm not going to pretend to know a great deal about any of these countries and how they work, but I do know that stacking civilian bodies up on both sides isn't proving any point besides the fact that they have guns and bombs and can use them to kill more people that had nothing to do with the situation than actually did. This just goes to show you that violence only leads to more violence.

Thoren: Astronomers fucking love stars and shit. Whitman was a bitch.
Hidoshi: Walt Whitman could beat you with both dicks tied behind his back.
Angelo
Sephiroth's Girlfriend

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2006, 06:55:39 AM »

I just read a good editorial from a PoliSci professor working in Israel, and I thought I'd share:

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/742257.html

Takezo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2006, 08:22:29 AM »

Capital!
Angelo
Sephiroth's Girlfriend

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2006, 09:48:21 AM »

...the hell?

Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2006, 12:13:48 PM »

Indubitably!

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
Leo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2006, 03:37:20 AM »

Quote from: "Angelo"

Interesting to note, that the arabs have always gotten along with the greeks. Of course, this is probably because the greeks have never provoked them before, in regards to invading their holy lands and such.

Still, in the case with Israel and Palestine, I agree - each side is so stubborn. It's sad that they can't realize each other's worth in the world, and give a mutual respect for each other.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: