Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2014, 04:18:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319825 Posts in 13050 Topics by 2147 Members
Latest Member: TacoBell_Lord
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Mega Man Legends 3?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Print
Author Topic: Mega Man Legends 3?  (Read 6530 times)
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: September 30, 2010, 12:52:11 AM »

@Dice: I should probably stop listening to the music before watching your videos, it can only make the video seem completely sinister.

Don't believe me? Play these simultaneously.

That dog was fighting some serious demons in his head, with that music in the background.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUhY_DFxWgw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LzMAXqu8qU

Hahaha!!!  That's amazing!!!!  I'm sorry to put your through that, but by god, put the GOOD FF8 songs on!  Watch that with Balamb Garden's theme!!!  FF8's OST was pretty poopoo half the time (the two songs in particular serve to petrify).

Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmGjjdRZ0iQ

Dog: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LzMAXqu8qU

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: September 30, 2010, 01:01:41 AM »

@Dice: Okay, the Balamb Garden music gives it a WHOLE different story.

"Omg, omg omg, I've been peirced through the heart with an icicle. Omg, i'm okay now. Omg, i'm being tied to a cross and tortured in leather. Omg, you guys were all in the same orphanage? Omg, I just killed an overweight frog and now my school is flying. Omg, there is a sorceress from the future who is traveling back in time telepathically to take control of a witch that's trapped in outer space? Omg, i'm fighting aliens from the moon? Omg, All of time is folding inward apon itself merging all realities and times into one long string of existence? OMG OMG OMG *BOOM* Phew, it was all just a dream"

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2010, 01:10:37 AM »

Well, I did own a DS at one point. But this was waaaaay back when it first came out and about the only reason I kept it around was to play the Phoenix Wright games. So it's been a long time since I've even looked at one's gameplay videos.  I'll probably wait and see how MML3 turns out and what the price tag is on the system before considering whether or not to nuke the PSP and 360 to get it. Thanks for the information. ^_^

I've finally figured out why ZeronHitaro is so upset!  Apparently he believes that owning two systems made by different companies is sacrilege and whenever one buys a new system the old ones must be presented as offerings in some sort of ritual sacrifice.

I guess I would be upset if there were true too...

ZeronHitaro

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: September 30, 2010, 01:19:17 AM »

Well, I did own a DS at one point. But this was waaaaay back when it first came out and about the only reason I kept it around was to play the Phoenix Wright games. So it's been a long time since I've even looked at one's gameplay videos.  I'll probably wait and see how MML3 turns out and what the price tag is on the system before considering whether or not to nuke the PSP and 360 to get it. Thanks for the information. ^_^

I've finally figured out why ZeronHitaro is so upset!  Apparently he believes that owning two systems made by different companies is sacrilege and whenever one buys a new system the old ones must be presented as offerings in some sort of ritual sacrifice.

I guess I would be upset if there were true too...

Hah. Not really. It's simply called having to feed six mouths on one sub-standard paycheck. If I want the latest and greatest stuff I have to give up the old to make with the new. That means when I buy something new I have to make damn sure it's what I want. XD
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 30, 2010, 01:24:55 AM »

Hah. Not really. It's simply called having to feed six mouths on one sub-standard paycheck. If I want the latest and greatest stuff I have to give up the old to make with the new. That means when I buy something new I have to make damn sure it's what I want. XD

Well, it's still an accurate metaphor at least.
ZeronHitaro

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: September 30, 2010, 01:28:52 AM »

Well, it's still an accurate metaphor at least.

Except for the sacrilege part (just because as far as I can remember I've always had multiple gaming systems from different companies, typically Sony and Nintendo) I'll agree to that. XD
Sagacious-T

Official Pony Thread

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: September 30, 2010, 01:39:05 AM »

Quit being a fucking ingrate and complaining about retarded things.
If you don't like it, don't fucking buy it. Acting like a spoiled little brat isn't going to change anything.

Let me guess, this is where you accuse everyone else of having substandard expectations and ruining the game industry by buying into their stupid decisions.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Oh my God, you're right. You're such a brilliant market analyst. It's a wonder that your amateur game market analyst skills haven't been tapped by every major publishing company yet.

This is frankly the most retarded thing posted here so far.

This is absurd. It's not like the PS/PS2 era where there was a clear cut "winner." Every system is economically viable, and it makes sense to put games on systems that will be most benecial to both companies and consumers. If it were up to people like you, everything would be on one system and every other system can rot in hell. You would rather have the monopolistic practices of companies like Nintendo durng the NES days return instead of allowing developers free reignm just so you can have an easier time. The fact that we're even gettin MML3 is huge, yet people are acting like a bunch of little bitches about it. Would you rather we don't get the game at all?

Grow a pair and get over it.

Kid yourself if you want, but the only must own console last gen was the PS2. The other consoles just couldn't compare, in terms of library. I would much rather have console library diversity than what we had last gen.

What the fuck. The 3DS isn'tout yet and it's been one generation cycle. By your own rationale your argument doesn't hold water. You're just pissed because it's on a system you don't own.

Except Nintendo paid S-E to make 358/2 Days for the DS. Nomura is a well know Sony fanboy and Sony systems have always been his primary focus, barring corporate meddling. This "trend" you're bitching about doesn't exist.

Reading the writings smashed out by a retarded blind monkey with a keyboard taped to its wrists is preferable to your intensely stupid diatribes.

It's like you're saying the PS2 to PS3 jump just involves prettier graphics.

Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 30, 2010, 02:09:25 AM »

Hey! Answer the question I asked rather than posting a bunch of pictures!
Sagacious-T

Official Pony Thread

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: September 30, 2010, 02:10:30 AM »

Sorry Eusis, which one?
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: September 30, 2010, 02:12:06 AM »

Seems like Thoren can't even put up a decent argument anymore. Guess my expectations were too high.

Sagacious-T

Official Pony Thread

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: September 30, 2010, 02:13:01 AM »

Seems like Thoren can't even put up a decent argument anymore. Guess my expectations were too high.

I don't respond kindly to disingenuous assertions.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: September 30, 2010, 02:15:38 AM »

Why Leyviur is always angry? The misteries of life...
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 30, 2010, 02:15:43 AM »

Sorry Eusis, which one?

Actually, I guess I should ask the obvious question:

I just like the more feature heavy focus of a home console game and I think MML has the potential to do well as a full Capcom title release.

What do you even MEAN with 'feature heavy'?
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: September 30, 2010, 02:19:13 AM »

Why Leyviur is always angry? The misteries of life...

Quit trolling.

I don't respond kindly to disingenuous assertions.

Not really disingenuous when I'm telling the truth.

Okay, THAT I can definitely empathize with. It makes a much stronger argument than your whole brand loyalty crap. I wouldn't agree but I also wouldn't think you're an idiot for it.

Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: September 30, 2010, 02:28:49 AM »

We're not in the gameboy era anymore. Gameplay design itself isn't very limited when you move onto handhelds unless the developers themselves force it to move that way.

Try to keep your opinion consistent. You've also been the person who thinks handheld games from Japan these days are much better (Something I'm in agreement with), but now I guess Capcom's the big exception even though you've criticized, say, RE5 just as much as anyone else.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: