Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2014, 04:01:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
340877 Posts in 13928 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  I have too many games to play!!!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: I have too many games to play!!!  (Read 3934 times)
Farron

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2010, 09:31:06 PM »

If I were you and had the intention of playing it I'd go get it. Think like that, since we're in a month a little slow on new games it's the perfect opportunity to buy it, because later you won't even remember it.
I didn't like Infinite Space much but honestly I didn't give it much of a chance I just thought it lacked a decent tutorial for the huge amount of stuff there is in it but I'll give it another try probably after Dragon Quest IX and Peace Walker.

Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2010, 10:48:37 PM »

Think like that, since we're in a month a little slow on new games it's the perfect opportunity to buy it, because later you won't even remember it.

August isn't exactly lacking either though, with Ys Seven out in a little over two weeks then Metroid: Other M at the very end. Then there's Scott Pilgrim and the XBLA Castlevania game on the downloadable side, though I'm waiting to see what people say on the latter. July's arguably drier, only the sheer amount of time you can sink into DQIX counterbalances that.

Infinite Space is something that interested me mostly because it's a sci-fi RPG on the DS, one that focuses on space ships more than traditional character romps, but there's no shortage of RPGs on the DS and the combat criticisms, namely being slow, leave me hesitant.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 02:45:10 AM by Eusis » Logged
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2010, 11:49:45 PM »

August isn't exactly lacking either though, with Ys Seven out in a little over two weeks then Metroid: Other M at the very end. Then there's Scott Pilgrim and the XBLA Castlevania game on the downloadable side, though I'm waiting to see what people say on the latter. July's arguably drier, only the sheer amount of time you can sink into DQIX counterbalances that.

Don't forget Valkyria Chronicles 2!  Yeah, actually August is looking like a pretty busy month to me.  And here I am still working on games that came out in March...

Ivalice Alliance
Valendia Knights of the Peace

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2010, 02:43:26 AM »

The only games Im getting in August are Metroid: Other M and Valkyria Chronicles 2.

Currently Playing-The Evil Within
Waiting On-Bloodborne, Final Fantasy Type-O, Final Fantasy XV, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Wonderflick, The Last Guardian, Shenmue III
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2010, 02:45:45 AM »

Don't forget Valkyria Chronicles 2!  Yeah, actually August is looking like a pretty busy month to me.  And here I am still working on games that came out in March...

Man, I forgot about that too. I may be waiting on that one though since I still want to beat the original first anyway... and I've barely started that.
Ivalice Alliance
Valendia Knights of the Peace

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2010, 02:47:33 AM »

Im just glad im not rushing through my games but after I play a few, I tend to forget them,lol.

Currently Playing-The Evil Within
Waiting On-Bloodborne, Final Fantasy Type-O, Final Fantasy XV, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Wonderflick, The Last Guardian, Shenmue III
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: