Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 25, 2015, 07:55:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Have a great 2015 from all of us at RPGfan. :)
355743 Posts in 14455 Topics by 2262 Members
Latest Member: Yoru
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  super robot wars topic
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Print
Author Topic: super robot wars topic  (Read 35175 times)
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: May 19, 2015, 08:44:46 AM »

Raijinoh, Nadesico, Dunbine and Gaogaigar are old favorites of mine. Hell I won't really mind seeing AGE in a game either, if nothing else that show had a few cool mech designs and a handful of decent characters I'd like to play with.

Of course, I still can't get excited for it since 3DSs are region locked (Thanks Nintendo).

I'm actually curious to see how they'll handle AGE myself as well due to the generational thing (and the Level 5 writing). I won't be surprised if Gorg's lead is going to get all buddy buddy on whichever AGE lead they run with.

Edit: http://gematsu.com/2015/05/first-look-super-robot-wars-bx

Of fucking course they're running AGE-3. I really hope the masteries take a solid dump on Kio's lame ass (hell, I may just want to Map his sad ass back into the garage/bench for the hell of it). I guess this also means we're getting Crazy Grandpa Filt, but he wasn't worth Kio then and he probably won't be worth it now.

The rest of the series look amazing (I completely forgot that Raijin-oh was the name of the Kindergarten operated robot), but dammit AGE (also Mazinkaizer SKL and A Wakening of the Trailblazer, you guys are lame too).
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 04:54:37 PM by Aeolus » Logged

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Ranadiel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: May 21, 2015, 06:51:32 AM »

Of fucking course they're running AGE-3. I really hope the masteries take a solid dump on Kio's lame ass (hell, I may just want to Map his sad ass back into the garage/bench for the hell of it). I guess this also means we're getting Crazy Grandpa Filt, but he wasn't worth Kio then and he probably won't be worth it now.
Seriously the AGE-3? That is the second lamest of the suits operated by the main characters (the only one lamer is the speed version of the AGE-3 because...wut?).
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: May 21, 2015, 02:21:09 PM »

If they were only going to have one generation, it's obvious it'd be AGE-3 because that way you can have all 3 leads in the game.
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: May 21, 2015, 04:16:32 PM »

theres solutions to the 3ds reigon lock

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: May 21, 2015, 07:22:21 PM »

If they were only going to have one generation, it's obvious it'd be AGE-3 because that way you can have all 3 leads in the game.

That and you'd avoid having to deal with the timeskips (not like they ever mattered in the anime, just swap out one set of protagonists for another; bam, done).

And speaking of, I can't wait to see how they're going to try to justify AGE's Vegan menace's reason for war when Akito is happily chilling on Mars and totally not worried about cosmic rays (they're probably going to have the Vegans hitch a ride with the Jovian Lizards; though if their chronic space stupidity were to be treated with a healthy dose of Gekigengar 3....profit?).

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Ranadiel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: May 22, 2015, 06:30:09 AM »

Generation wise yeah 3rd makes sense, but that includes the AGE-FX, which is less stupid than the AGE-3.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: