Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 24, 2014, 01:05:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327337 Posts in 13403 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Bravely Second
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bravely Second  (Read 96 times)
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: July 23, 2014, 09:32:20 AM »

For the sake of separating Bravely Second from Bravely Default and avoiding any spoilers of the first game that might pop up in the coverage of BS, I've decided to start a new thread for this game.

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/07/23/bravely-second-shows-magnolia-different-job-forms-look-agnes/

For a bunch of world saviors, the treatment of the Warriors of Light post BD seems to be rather unacceptable.

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 01:42:12 PM »

...rather unacceptable.

Stop it.  >:(

So far so good.  I'm surprisedwith the long radio silence on this.  So far so good, and hopefully, if 'For the Sequel' showed anything that Squeenix listens to fan feedback.... cuz' honestly another tour of Luxendarc sounds exhausting if they don't change this title up a lot).

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Ranadiel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Today at 07:18:57 AM »

I'm honestly not completely sure if I'll be getting this or not. I was never on the hype wagon for the first game, and I can't say that it impressed me. So yeah.

Also, Dice, I'll get the tar you get the feathers.
Farron

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Today at 11:13:53 AM »

I'm still playing the first game, on chapter 2 but so far I'm loving it, the characters much more than the story itself, so if some are returning I'll be sure to get it!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: