Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2014, 08:53:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319799 Posts in 13049 Topics by 2147 Members
Latest Member: TacoBell_Lord
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Tales of PlayStation(s) revealed
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 87 Print
Author Topic: Tales of PlayStation(s) revealed  (Read 73157 times)
ULTROS!
People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Contributing Editor

View Profile

Ignore
« on: July 28, 2010, 04:19:48 AM »

From GAF/Jump:

Tales of Graces PS3 - Winter 2010
New Tales game for PS3 - no date
Radiant Mythology 3 for PSP - 2011

"I feel ugly, I need a hard drink" - Maribel of Dragon Quest VII

FlamingR1ft
RPGFan Editor

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 04:29:48 AM »

Niiiccceee!

It's been rumoured Graces was coming to PS3 for a while now, but I'm glad it's confirmed. It's probably unlikely it'll get a worldwide release, but here's hoping! If not, I suppose I'll import. I do prefer playing games in my native language though. Not a surprise a new ones announced for PS3 either.

They need to stop with radiant mythology though. I can't speak for the second one (as I haven't played it), but the first was garbage. Mindless fetch quests through the same dungeons over and over again. Plus a lame story. Even if it was intended as a fan crossover game, it did it badly.

Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 09:24:27 AM »

I'm certain that Graces will do just as well on the PS3 as Symphonia did on the PS2.

Especially out in the US market.

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Farron

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 10:04:27 AM »

Very nice! I at least hope that this time Bandai Namco publishes them here. I'd like to know what they're scared of, I mean Atlus publishes a lot of games and much sell less than any Tales.
Let's hope Graces looks at least as good as Vesperia since it's a port of a Wii game.
Now I wonder if they're going to re-do evrything, from characters models, towns, spells effects, etc wouldn't it be easier to make a new game ? Well, at least they already have voice acting, soundtrack and plot (and as a bonus for me, the theme song is performed by BoA).

Kstar
Editor Emeritus

I Remember Everything

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2010, 11:23:48 AM »

Great news!  I've been playing Arc Rise Fantasia which totally reminds me of a Tales game in some regards and I keep realizing how much I want to be playing a new Tales game.  The Tales series is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine.

"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest."
Larahl

Say, fuzzy pickles.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2010, 11:36:20 AM »

Is the new Tales game for the PS3 is being developed by Team Symphonia or Team Destiny?
And I feel bad for not having any current-gen home console. I really wish to get both PS3 and X360. So. Much. Games. I. Want.

I wash my hands of those who imagine chattering to be knowledge, silence to be ignorance, and affection to be art.
Blace

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2010, 02:07:29 PM »

Hopefully Graces makes its way over here. Looked interesting.

Logick

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2010, 02:34:44 PM »

Tales of not likely coming out here. :P

"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing."
~Malcolm X
Lazlowe1984
Restricted Members

Centurion

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2010, 03:18:27 PM »

Is the new Tales game for the PS3 is being developed by Team Symphonia or Team Destiny?
And I feel bad for not having any current-gen home console. I really wish to get both PS3 and X360. So. Much. Games. I. Want.

Sorry to hear that dude.Just stay patient.Those price drops keep rolling in.You'll have a PS3 or 360 soon,don't worry.

Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2010, 03:55:56 PM »

I'm still here waiting for the 2nd remake of Phantasia for the PSP... yeah, what the hell happened with that Bamco?

Other than that, waiting for more info for the new Tales games (that maybe we will never see).

I'm certain that Graces will do just as well on the PS3 as Symphonia did on the PS2.

Especially out in the US market.

I see what you did there.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 03:58:40 PM by Yggdrasil » Logged
Kstar
Editor Emeritus

I Remember Everything

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2010, 03:59:07 PM »

I'm not sure we'll see them, but I'm hoping we'll get at least one that makes it over here - maybe Graces PS3.  Otherwise, I'm really considering importing.

"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest."
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2010, 07:29:03 PM »

Namco Bandai has a might large wound to mend with it's fans - I hope they bring some of this stuff Stateside.

EDIT:
I like how ToG's Sophie got rid of her Grey 80's Jumpsuit.  

That, and [Title 4] Tales looks infinitely more interesting than Wii>PS3 ToG (rhymes!!!)
... How will a port like that even look??  (Other than pixelated...)  I guess this is their contigency plan to make up for recall?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 12:13:15 AM by Dice » Logged

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Citan

jfdumoulin@hotmail.com
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2010, 08:29:56 AM »

Thank Goodness the PS3 is region-free...>_>
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2010, 09:17:42 AM »

Destiny did the last one, so I'm assuming that the new one will be done by Team Symphonia.

Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2010, 11:28:39 AM »

Destiny did the last one, so I'm assuming that the new one will be done by Team Symphonia.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 87 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: