Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2014, 09:51:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334759 Posts in 13709 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Tales of PlayStation(s) revealed
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 106 Print
Author Topic: Tales of PlayStation(s) revealed  (Read 105893 times)
Farron

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2010, 09:37:19 PM »

I was gonna post the same thing! lol
Anyway, I'm glad they are 'working on it" but given the time that has already passed, I think they should "work on in a lot faster". Oh, I think I know why they're taking so long, they're waiting for another RPGs to come and release it at the same time so no one buys their games, maybe they're waiting for Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy IXV, Dragon Age 2 or Fallout New Vegas, you know, some small title like these crappy games no one cares about. [/sarcasm]

Seriously now, when we have news of the new Tales for the PS3, if nor Vesperia nor Graces comes, people won't even care anymore, I know I won't. With Tales games from now on I'll have the same politics I have with Gran Turismo: I'll believe it when I see it.

ULTROS!
People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2010, 12:06:02 AM »

There's a Tales Conference coming in an hour.

"I feel ugly, I need a hard drink" - Maribel of Dragon Quest VII

Tailzo
RPG fan from Norway

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2010, 03:00:55 AM »

Namco Bandai Confirms New Tales Games
PS3 and PSP titles confirmed at Tales series press conference. Tales of Unitia name denied.
http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/08/02/tales_games_confirmed/
Just in case you don't trust Jump leaks, Famitsu.com has confirmed all those Tales game that leaked out of Jump last week. Tales of Graces F for PlayStation 3, Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 3 for PlayStation Portable, and a brand new Tales game or PS3 are all officially official now.

The confirmation comes in Famitsu.com's flash report from a Tales series press conference that was held earlier today.

Briefly describing the three games, the site said the following:

Tales of Graces F
Wii's Tales of Graces, powered up for PlayStation 3. The new version includes an after-story that wasn't in the original Wii version. A release is set for Winter 2010.

•Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 3
Set for PlayStation Portable, this will include over 80 characters from past Tales games, with Graces' Aspel appearing for the first time. A release is set for 2011.

•"Next Tales of"
This is what Famitsu uses to refer to the new PS3 title. A number of concept images were shared at the press conference. These left the site's reporters with the impression that the new game will have a darker feel than past Tales games. Namco Bandai did not share release info.
The site promises additional details to follow.

Separate from the Famitsu story, Inside Games was Tweeting from the event. The site reported that Namco Bandai denied that the name of the new PS3 game is "Tales of Unitia," a name that has been rumored for some time now. Additionally, Namco Bandai confirmed a budget version of Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 for September 29 release.
ULTROS!
People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2010, 10:18:53 AM »

Teaser site for the next Tales Of: http://www.bandainamcogames.co.jp/cs/list/nto/

Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2010, 11:37:45 AM »

Teaser site for the next Tales Of: http://www.bandainamcogames.co.jp/cs/list/nto/

134 DAYS?!?!??!
*die*

The concept art excites me.
NamcoBandai, may you burn in hell if none of ANYTHING are localized... except the Radiant Mythology... who cares (IMO).

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
ULTROS!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2010, 11:55:35 AM »

New info will come around December 15, around Jump Festa 2011 I guess.

December 15 also marks the 15th anniversary of the Tales series (Tales of Phantasia was released December 15 1995).

Wilsongt

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2010, 12:01:14 PM »

I would have liked to play tales of Graces. It look good.

But, Tales of Never Coming to the US indeed.
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2010, 08:19:03 PM »

A part of me wouldn't be too broken up if Tales games never made it to the U.S. ever again. Tales fans are douchebags. Take this letter, which makes outrageous claims and got Troy Baker in trouble with Namco Bandai if reports are to be believed:

"I've sent this e-mail to the Namco Bandai customer service:
Dear Namco Bandai staff members,

It has come to an attention that several gaming forum sites have been wondering if Namco Bandai's hiding their secrets of releasing this game into United States. Clearly, there were several voice actors that did Tales of Vesperia (XBox 360) admitted that they were sent back to the studios to work on the Playstation 3 version to act for the new voice lines and new script parts.

Voice actors such as Troy Baker (Voice for Yuri Lowell) has been leaking information to fans and anime convention center press conference last couple of weeks that he was sent back to Namco Bandai for the new voice acts regarding Tales of Vesperia, as well as I've reached Sam Riegel (Voice for Flynn Scifo) and Michelle Ruff (Rita Mordio) through email, and they did confirm that they were sent back for the Vesperia PS3 voice casts, which they were unsure if the game was coming out anytime soon.

I would like to know why you guys haven't yet planned of announcing this game yet so far. And please don't recommend me of new Dragonball and Naruto games or even Tekken 6. Because I already got Tekken 6 and I am more interested of looking for Tales of Vesperia for Playstation 3.

I mean, seriously. The game's got higher marketing of being sold more than 360 one, and generally it got the highest rating from Japanese version.

If the voice actors are leaking the news for this "Secret" project, why not just announce it to the press?"

ShadowLaguna

Rattle your goddamn head!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2010, 03:48:34 AM »

134 days.... Gotta love teasers.

Wii Number - 1981 9892 1002 5530
Lazlowe1984
Restricted Members

Centurion

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2010, 06:10:22 PM »

No worries about the 130+ days.I'm sure Famitsu or Shonen will leak it by then :D

FlamingR1ft
RPGFan Editor

View Profile Email
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2010, 07:34:52 PM »

Tales fans are douchebags.

I resent that. :)

Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2010, 09:13:59 PM »

Tales fans are douchebags.

I resent that. :)

You're probably also not harassing Namco of America staff over Facebook and making an ass of yourself.
FlamingR1ft
RPGFan Editor

View Profile Email
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2010, 09:29:56 PM »

Yes, that is true. :D

I don't even have Facebook.

ULTROS!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2010, 12:07:08 AM »

I like the Tales series but these Tales fans on Facebook are crazy. They're posting who to contact at Namco and Namco's contact details at almost every post.

Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2010, 12:26:16 AM »

I imagine they'd be more inclined to bring them over if their fans didn't act insane.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 106 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: