Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2014, 04:12:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
332767 Posts in 13635 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Tales of PlayStation(s) revealed
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 105 Print
Author Topic: Tales of PlayStation(s) revealed  (Read 100067 times)
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #600 on: April 23, 2013, 09:37:14 AM »

Is the Xillia CE GameStop-only in North America?  All I'm seeing is "participating retailers," which doesn't tell me much, and the promo image only shows a URL for the PAL version.

I'd prefer not to buy from GameStop if possible.

Might not be an issue any more since it seems that the Collector's Edition is no longer available even from Gamestop.....unfortunatly I found this out when I was planning on preordering it. >.>

I seriously hope that's only because they reached their limit already (which in itself would be surprising). I would really hate to find out I put down $50 on nothing.
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #601 on: April 23, 2013, 01:56:36 PM »

now your just trolling

No, I was just stating my opinion.  You are free to state yours, of course, but you seem intent on not respecting any other points of view.

wait so just because i disagree with someones opinion and debate it im disrespecting it? graces is fun but the battle system is very limiting since you cant perform certain moves seperate from a combo.

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #602 on: April 23, 2013, 01:59:01 PM »

Calling someone a troll is insulting them Alisha, not debating.

Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #603 on: April 23, 2013, 04:42:25 PM »

There's also the fact that you said you'd be offended by people claiming it the best akin to calling brawl.the best fighting game, offering no sort of respect towards anyone elses opinion. I am in the same boat as you, graces battle system isn't my favorite, however I can understand how other people like it more....I think?

Also, she didn't call anyone a troll, just accused him of the act of trolling. Honestly, based on the reply, can you say otherwise, even if she TOTALLY asked for.it?

TASTY!
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #604 on: April 23, 2013, 06:53:39 PM »

There's also the fact that you said you'd be offended by people claiming it the best akin to calling brawl.the best fighting game, offering no sort of respect towards anyone elses opinion. I am in the same boat as you, graces battle system isn't my favorite, however I can understand how other people like it more....I think?

Also, she didn't call anyone a troll, just accused him of the act of trolling. Honestly, based on the reply, can you say otherwise, even if she TOTALLY asked for.it?

I don't see how accusing the "act of" and calling someone a troll is...really that different.  Unless we're talking the ones under the bridge?!?!

Ah well... I will be sad that Xillia will go back to making magic users less fun to play as (I gotta vote Hubert as one of the best balances of attack/magic in recent videogame memory).

Anyways, apparently the earlier Twitter message was nothing and Vesperia PS3 was shot down...over Facebook. x_X
Blegh.  Got a nasty taste in my mouth after the whole ordeal and reading it all.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 07:08:34 PM by Dice » Logged

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #605 on: April 24, 2013, 12:33:29 AM »

One dick move doesn't make you a dick forever. I mean, let's use the tales discussion for reference. Namco Bandai dicked us by not bringing over Tales of Vesperia to Ps3, but does this mean they are dicks? No, they just pulled a dick move. Now, Kevadu GENERALLY is a pretty cool guy, but let's face it, out of the infinite realm of ways he could have replied to Alisha's statement, he chose to say it the way he did, even quoting her previous comment to rub salt in the open wound. Now call me crazy, and Kevadu is no troll, but that was definitely a trollish reply, no matter how truthful it may be. It was intended to sting and cause someone discomfort. Semantics aside, you both got your thoughts pretty well stated, so lets get back to the reason we're all here...to talk about how AWESOME Milla'a voice actress is!

She is pretty awesome.

TASTY!
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #606 on: April 24, 2013, 12:45:42 AM »

I dunno, I still find her voice to be too low.
I'm not even sure if I want this game as a whole actually =/
Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #607 on: April 24, 2013, 12:56:22 AM »

I get blue thinking about the more favorable responses to the sequel than Xill1.... can't wait for another two years? :S

The FB Tales page still insists on a "Tales-filled year"; they got a lot to own up to if the Vita titles and VesPS3 are dropped.

I wanna see a proper cutscene with her voice, not just battle stuff.  Tales games usually pick better-than-decent talents though, so we'll see.

Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #608 on: April 24, 2013, 01:39:33 AM »

One dick move doesn't make you a dick forever. I mean, let's use the tales discussion for reference. Namco Bandai dicked us by not bringing over Tales of Vesperia to Ps3, but does this mean they are dicks? No, they just pulled a dick move. Now, Kevadu GENERALLY is a pretty cool guy, but let's face it, out of the infinite realm of ways he could have replied to Alisha's statement, he chose to say it the way he did, even quoting her previous comment to rub salt in the open wound. Now call me crazy, and Kevadu is no troll, but that was definitely a trollish reply, no matter how truthful it may be. It was intended to sting and cause someone discomfort. Semantics aside, you both got your thoughts pretty well stated, so lets get back to the reason we're all here...to talk about how AWESOME Milla'a voice actress is!

I responded that way because I was offended by Alisha acting like there can be no debate on this subject (when there clearly is...).  But seriously, let's drop it.

The FB Tales page still insists on a "Tales-filled year"; they got a lot to own up to if the Vita titles and VesPS3 are dropped.

I still say Xillia 2 is coming later this year.  It's not weird to think they would have done the localization for it at the same time, especially since so many of the characters are the same and would have the same voice actors.

Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #609 on: April 24, 2013, 01:56:48 AM »

I still say Xillia 2 is coming later this year.  It's not weird to think they would have done the localization for it at the same time, especially since so many of the characters are the same and would have the same voice actors.

Yeah, I was thinking the same; saves up on booking the entire cast again, right?

Ranadiel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #610 on: April 24, 2013, 06:51:17 AM »

Yay, preordered from a good retailer!

I seriously hope that's only because they reached their limit already (which in itself would be surprising). I would really hate to find out I put down $50 on nothing.
Yeah I'm sure it is because they reached their limit or something along those lines. I highly doubt they were completely cut off and no one has said anything about it. PR nightmare if that was the case.
dalucifer0
시발놈

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #611 on: April 24, 2013, 08:38:30 AM »

I have doubts Xillia 2 will come here. Namco Bandai are just dicks like that. It'll probably be 2014 or 15 before they're done dicking around with ToX2. By then, they'll say something such as "Yeah, everyone moved to the PS4. Fuck you guys, you know, like we usually do."

That's why I import all of my Tales games, just to make sure I actually get to play them.
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #612 on: April 24, 2013, 09:34:01 AM »

I personally find it a refreshing change from other JRPG's that ask their female dubbers to speak in the highest octave possible.
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #613 on: April 24, 2013, 01:13:10 PM »

I like Milla's English voice. Very husky and authoritative.

(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #614 on: April 24, 2013, 07:15:13 PM »

I like Milla's English voice. Very husky and authoritative.

Agreed. Especially in light of what Klutz64 said above.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 105 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: