Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 22, 2014, 07:45:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327176 Posts in 13392 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Tales of PlayStation(s) revealed
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 89 Print
Author Topic: Tales of PlayStation(s) revealed  (Read 82006 times)
Ranadiel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #720 on: June 08, 2013, 08:16:00 AM »

OK, we can stop panicking.  Both the CE and LE have the DLC costumes and the music CD is the same.  The only differences with the CE are the figure and art book.

That is good to know, but I will continue my panicking!
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #721 on: June 08, 2013, 09:49:48 AM »

OK, we can stop panicking.  Both the CE and LE have the DLC costumes and the music CD is the same.  The only differences with the CE are the figure and art book.

As I funk'd. The LE version is for those who missed out on the CE.

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #722 on: June 08, 2013, 12:29:12 PM »

OK, we can stop panicking.  Both the CE and LE have the DLC costumes and the music CD is the same.  The only differences with the CE are the figure and art book.

Oh thank Go- waiiit...so I'm paying an extra $40 for an art book and a figma I'll never look at? Crimany...I wonder if I can change my pre-order...I do want that artbook, though...

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #723 on: June 08, 2013, 12:40:25 PM »

OK, we can stop panicking.  Both the CE and LE have the DLC costumes and the music CD is the same.  The only differences with the CE are the figure and art book.

Oh thank Go- waiiit...so I'm paying an extra $40 for an art book and a figma I'll never look at? Crimany...I wonder if I can change my pre-order...I do want that artbook, though...

It's not a figma, I think it's the Banpresto one (sorry, had to correct, Figma's are more like anime action figures, this is just a statue).

Also, if you're like me, a collector of loverly artbooks, the CE has a 100 page artbook, the Day 1 edition is a 50 page "character profile" book.

If you're not gonna look at the figure, I can see why you'd bump the order down.  I'm still debating it.

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #724 on: June 08, 2013, 12:41:45 PM »

Even with just the artbook, that's only 40 cents a page

My incredibly adorable avatar was provided by our one and only Dice!
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #725 on: June 08, 2013, 12:49:37 PM »

It's not a figma, I think it's the Banpresto one (sorry, had to correct, Figma's are more like anime action figures, this is just a statue).

Also, if you're like me, a collector of loverly artbooks, the CE has a 100 page artbook, the Day 1 edition is a 50 page "character profile" book.

If you're not gonna look at the figure, I can see why you'd bump the order down.  I'm still debating it.

You're most likely right about the figure. I don't know if that makes it better or worse in my eyes. :/  And if the artbook is that big, I think it might be worth sticking with the CE, but I only consider it a $25 bonus, while the extra $15 is just free money for Namdai. They're lucky I like them...

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #726 on: June 08, 2013, 03:16:10 PM »

DAT TRAILER IS PRETTY SWEET

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #727 on: June 09, 2013, 08:41:12 PM »

Yeah, that was a well done trailer, kudos to Bamco. The English voices sound really good too. I'm as hyped as I can be now, and it's still two months away. At least I have Graces f to tide me over, which is great in its own right.
GuardianBoi

SOphie!

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #728 on: June 10, 2013, 02:56:47 AM »

I pretty much had chills through out most of the trailer. I hope this gets MORE people excited about this game. When I was in Gamestop the other day, they also have a whole commercial thing about it. That also made me extremely happy. Now, it would be amazing if they could somehow get a commercial going on network TV. I remember seeing Xenosaga commercials back in the day, so it can be done! :)

pigTails of...
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #729 on: June 10, 2013, 06:50:23 AM »

tried to finish graces and now something feels off from the last time i played it.

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
ultra7k

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #730 on: June 13, 2013, 12:32:46 PM »

Was on hiatus from Graces for the last month due to a busy schedule, but am back at it. The thing with this game, more than any other in recent memory for me is that it just seems to fly by as I play it.

I have every intention of beating this game by the next week, and while the whole super friends shtick gets kinda old, I've put that in the back of my mind because I think the characters (like most tales games) are pretty well developed.

I am stoked for Xillia.
Bleaker

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #731 on: June 13, 2013, 10:43:35 PM »

Man Tractor Beam in Vesperia is a life saver. I was having trouble with that bat boss in the caves, so I switched to Rita based on guide advice, and got him. After two tries. Couldn't get all of them caught in the blast radius the first time.

So, since I really like this game, I will eventually get Tales of Xillia. Any chance of that being a game released on PS4 when the streaming is available? PS4 has a lack of RPGS I've noticed.

Laugh and the world laughs with you.
Weep, and you weep alone.
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #732 on: June 13, 2013, 11:22:00 PM »

So, since I really like this game, I will eventually get Tales of Xillia. Any chance of that being a game released on PS4 when the streaming is available? PS4 has a lack of RPGS I've noticed.

Right now my attitude towards the whole streaming-PS3-games thing is that I'll believe it when I see it.  And I sure as hell wouldn't count on it.

ultra7k

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #733 on: June 14, 2013, 01:37:19 PM »

I sort of get the feeling that it will be like Xbox when they initially announced backwards compatibility, then just stopped doing it after a while.

Worst case scenario, you switch the HDMI/component cables and the power cables and away you go to play on the PS3.
Bleaker

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #734 on: June 14, 2013, 02:22:04 PM »

Ah then I'm set. Just need one of them ps3 things.

Laugh and the world laughs with you.
Weep, and you weep alone.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 89 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: