Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 23, 2014, 06:08:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327206 Posts in 13394 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Facts About You!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11 Print
Author Topic: Facts About You!  (Read 12482 times)
Darilon
Level 5 Spoony Bard

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: August 09, 2010, 07:52:27 AM »

It is not really that. I do not get hangovers so when I wake up the next morning cleaning is the first thing I think of. Probably started when I went to friends house parties. I always felt guilty that the place was so messy the next morning.

CastNuri
AMG A GIRL

There are no coincidences.

CastNuri
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: August 09, 2010, 10:03:13 AM »

Skull on the shelf it is! Might actually break out my McFarlane Dragons set one of these days....

Oh, and I feel the same Darilon. Not about cleaning after a drunk evening (I don't drink) but when I wake up after a party I tend to straighten things out because of the mess we collectively made the night before. I can understand the guilt factor. :P

"It is a silly game where nobody wins. " ~ Thomas Fuller ~

http://castnuri.tumblr.com
Tooker
RPGFan Editor

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 09, 2010, 10:40:43 AM »

Then again, I have a shelf full of weird stuff in my office at work:

I also take my lunch to work in a Transformers lunch bag.
Obviously, I am WAY cooler than anyone else who works there.

Haha - sweet.  I like my internet pseudo-anonymity enough that I don't like to post much about myself, but this has inspired me. :)

On my desk at work, I have:
a Spider-Man bobblehead
a PIP-Boy bobblehead and the accompanying lunchbox from the special edition of Fallout 3
two little transformers - new Bumblebee and some black car whose name I don't care about.
three crocheted amigurumi guys my wife made: a "corporate zombie," Dr. Zoidberg, and Cthulhu
an extremely nerdy coffee mug covered with snarky sayings about programming

Edit: I knew I forgot something!  A set of Toy Story lego army men, complete with jeep.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 12:30:34 PM by Tooker » Logged

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: August 12, 2010, 07:34:37 PM »

i <3 futa on female action!

one of my favorite nes games was called totally rad!

the first time i heard the phrase boss in reference to a videogame was in blaster master. i also had the blaster master novel!

the first megaman i played is 3

when a chick comes into my circle of friends and starts flirting with my male friends i want to fight her!

when i was young i was a dinosaur maniac and read every dino book i could get my hands on wich it what probally what led to me choose to not believe in god at a fairly young age.

my room looks like a tornado hit it.

one time i quit a job so i could have more time to play pso.

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Dincrest
RPGFan Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: August 12, 2010, 08:17:36 PM »

And I'll always say this: pity I never got to run with you on PSO.  I never got to run with Sumire either, or some other mainstay 'fanners.  Too bad. 

RPGFanners I have PSO'd with: Parn, Eusis, Foreverman/Chakan, Nallo, Judecca, Beans, ZP, CybermanX (Hevener), Hevener's sister Lacia, Tenken no Kasei, Dios, Shiguma, Jayde, Falikos (Jayde's ex-wife, who I'm still in touch with), Takumi^Fujiwara (aka Seifer^Almasy), a fair lot of you. 

I had my FOmarl DezaMistique and my HUnewearl Tamara Ny.  Good ol' Miranda 5. 

I approve of this nonsense!
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: August 12, 2010, 08:39:51 PM »

i only ever pso'ed with dios and parn and people i met through them like Ark(i think thats the name)

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Dincrest
RPGFan Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: August 12, 2010, 08:48:32 PM »

Oh yeah, Ark.  I remember that dude. Man, it's becoming like Facebook: "We have so many mutual friends... Who are you?"

EDIT: One of my most amusing PSO memories was when this one lady I ran with thought I really was a girl for two weeks, yet I told her and her posse from the get go that I was a dude.  Guess she wasn't paying attention.  One friend suggested that because guys who play female characters overplay it so it's transparent, whereas I was just being myself (not necessarily feminine or anything) so she thought I was legit. 
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 08:57:21 PM by Dincrest » Logged

CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: August 13, 2010, 05:09:32 AM »

when i was young i was a dinosaur maniac and read every dino book i could get my hands on wich it what probally what led to me choose to not believe in god at a fairly young age.

Me too. Man, I knew their names, size, everything. I was like a walking dino database when I was 10.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Sagacious-T

Official Pony Thread

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: August 13, 2010, 05:16:47 AM »

i <3 futa on female action!

Whats a futa is that some kind of asian food
Dincrest
RPGFan Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: August 13, 2010, 09:35:39 AM »

short for "futanari."  It literally means "two-form" but is androgynous or hermaphrodite.

Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: August 13, 2010, 09:42:06 AM »

short for "futanari."  It literally means "two-form" but is androgynous or hermaphrodite.

Thanks, I was scared to google it incase something that gave me nightmares pops up.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
ULTROS!
People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Contributing Editor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: August 13, 2010, 09:51:03 AM »

Thanks, I was scared to google it incase something that gave me nightmares pops up.

Try bara.

"I feel ugly, I need a hard drink" - Maribel of Dragon Quest VII

Dizzy

死ぬがよい

awe.of.she.1@gmail.com
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: August 18, 2010, 01:10:23 PM »

And I'll always say this: pity I never got to run with you on PSO.  I never got to run with Sumire either, or some other mainstay 'fanners.  Too bad.  
I would have loved to run with you. D: I think from here, I only really played with Dios and Parn. I think Parn has a video of all of us getting tool'd by Gol Dragon actually. Good times. ;}

Anywho, some facts about me...
- I'm Filipino.
- Just recently finished university, and am currently searching for a job to teach somewhere in Asia.
- I've worked as a bartender for nearly a decade now.
- I am a big fan of the CSI shows.
- I am also a big fan of Japanese Variety Shows. (particularly Gaki no Tsukai ya Arahende)
- My favorite movies are Old Boy, and My Sassy Girl. (both are fantastic Korean movies, and I would recommend them to anybody)
- One of my hobbies is night time cruising. But I've been doing it less, and less lately, cause paying for gas is a pain. :P
- During my cruising, I'm always listening to Shoji Meguro music.
- My first RPG was either Breath of Fire 1, or Mystic Quest.
- Though I didn't know what an RPG was until I finished FF6.
- I was mistaken for a girl before, which leads me to...
- Cross-dressing as a girl for Halloween on multiple occasions. :P
- I imported an XBox360, just for Idolmaster, Dream Club, and several other perverted Japanese games. >.>
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 01:12:46 PM by Dizzy » Logged

Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: August 18, 2010, 01:51:26 PM »

Try bara.

I fail to see what the problem is ;)

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Wild Armor
Observer

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: August 20, 2010, 04:11:51 PM »

Another fact or two

- Difficult for me to walk a straight line and I don't know the problem is (I like to think one arm is more jacked than the other)
- relating video game music back to classical/romantic/20thcentury/etc. is probably my favorite hobby of all time. One of my favorite earlier discoveries is Gustav Holst's Planets movement 1, "Mars the Bringer of War" and Bowser's Airship theme. Another similar 20th century piece and game music is an earthbound one, but I plan on releasing that in a blog later down the line.

Avatar Author's sig: Let me know if you know this author. :)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: