Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 28, 2014, 10:48:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338774 Posts in 13866 Topics by 2217 Members
Latest Member: milz
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Facts About You!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 Print
Author Topic: Facts About You!  (Read 13546 times)
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Smiley Abuser

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: August 20, 2010, 06:38:58 PM »

Fact about me that i must express somewhere lest I explode.

I will seriously consider ending a friendship with someone when they create an obstacle in their own lives, then whine incessantly about it. I do not get it.

Current example: Girl whines about being single all the time, she starts dating a guy she considers to be great. A guy who visited her house to give her a hug before he went to work. The problem? He doesn't own a car or know how to drive one.

What the hell has to be wrong inside your head for that to be an issue? The mind fucking boggles.

I've known her for over a year now and I honestly did not know she was crazy.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Dincrest
Spectrum
RPGFan Editor

Stumpy McGunder- thumps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: August 20, 2010, 08:07:48 PM »

I know a lot of people like that.  They're normal, but the more you get to know them they turn psycho.  I think most, if not all, of us could tell stories about psycho exes.  It'll be better than Scott Pilgrim :P  One of my exes was extra "special" to put it kindly.  

And it boggles my mind how some women will diss a guy for the silliest reasons.  Like they'll be totally happy with a guy but still be all like, "but he's not my type/ the type I usually go for."  If you're happy, you're happy.  Just go with it.  Or like when she says something like, "You're an awesome person and mean a lot to me, but I tend to overcomplicate relationships and wouldn't want to hurt you like that."  It's like, "Huh?  You consider me good enough to be an important friend but not good enough to be more?  Oh well, your loss."  Like I say, "I may be a nice guy, but I'm not a pushover."  Like my drummer says, "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness."  And like Leyviur says, "When a girl friend-zones you cut her off.  Otherwise she has you by the balls and will continue to make you her stunt monkey."  

I'm pretty resilient and get over shit like that pretty quickly.  My attitude is that once I know where I stand with you, I just shrug it off, move on, and don't waste my time.  If a girl doesn't want me, then I'll find one who does.  EDIT: Don't let my current avatar of Irwin fool you:P
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 08:22:35 PM by Dincrest » Logged

Next bike-a-thon: Diabetes Tour-de-Cure 2015
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Smiley Abuser

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: August 20, 2010, 08:21:00 PM »

I've only ever had crazy ex's. That's what I get for liking artists, I spose.

The only non-crazy one was a girl I dated when I was 7. We were married briefly though I don't think it was recognized by the government because it happened in the playground, our rings were made out of jelly and the school bell rang before my cousin said "I now pronounce you man and wife".

I spose that's a good thing, I would hate to have had to divorce her when we went to High School when I came out as gay. Especially if we had started a family.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

FlamingR1ft
RPGFan Editor

View Profile Email
« Reply #108 on: August 20, 2010, 11:58:41 PM »

The only non-crazy one was a girl I dated when I was 7. We were married briefly though I don't think it was recognized by the government because it happened in the playground, our rings were made out of jelly and the school bell rang before my cousin said "I now pronounce you man and wife".

Oh my gosh, that is sooooo cute!

Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Smiley Abuser

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: August 21, 2010, 12:09:48 AM »

Oh my gosh, that is sooooo cute!

I know, right. q.q

Simpler times, simpler times.

Her parents owned a farm and we used to go look after the baby lambs after school.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: August 27, 2010, 01:59:00 PM »

I bought a Wii!

\(^^)/

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: August 27, 2010, 02:58:20 PM »

I bought a Wii!

\(^^)/

Why?
Uru

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: August 27, 2010, 04:02:53 PM »

I know a lot of people like that.  They're normal, but the more you get to know them they turn psycho.  I think most, if not all, of us could tell stories about psycho exes.  It'll be better than Scott Pilgrim :P  One of my exes was extra "special" to put it kindly.  

And it boggles my mind how some women will diss a guy for the silliest reasons.  Like they'll be totally happy with a guy but still be all like, "but he's not my type/ the type I usually go for."  If you're happy, you're happy.  Just go with it.  Or like when she says something like, "You're an awesome person and mean a lot to me, but I tend to overcomplicate relationships and wouldn't want to hurt you like that."  It's like, "Huh?  You consider me good enough to be an important friend but not good enough to be more?  Oh well, your loss."  Like I say, "I may be a nice guy, but I'm not a pushover."  Like my drummer says, "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness."  And like Leyviur says, "When a girl friend-zones you cut her off.  Otherwise she has you by the balls and will continue to make you her stunt monkey."  

I'm pretty resilient and get over shit like that pretty quickly.  My attitude is that once I know where I stand with you, I just shrug it off, move on, and don't waste my time.  If a girl doesn't want me, then I'll find one who does.  EDIT: Don't let my current avatar of Irwin fool you:P

Im the asshole who falls in love with a girl and then meets another girl and thinks, "oh shit, did i make a mistake?".
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Smiley Abuser

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: August 27, 2010, 04:36:53 PM »

To fry eggs with.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Uru

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: August 27, 2010, 05:00:54 PM »

Ba Dum Chhh
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: August 27, 2010, 10:56:36 PM »

To play games

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: August 27, 2010, 11:35:40 PM »

Im the asshole who falls in love with a girl and then meets another girl and thinks, "oh shit, did i make a mistake?".

I pulled that and lost a friend because of it... (she was dating the other boy y'see..what a mess).

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Archendrus

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: August 28, 2010, 12:07:02 PM »

Haha, speaking of psycho ex's makes me think of a fact!
I give stupid nicknames to ex-girlfriends to use when referring to them with friends or whoever.  I guess it's a coping mechanism.  It somehow helps me get over the whole thing if I never say their real name out loud again.  Here's a few!

- Psycho C  (yeah not very original, but that was my first)
- Coolbreeze
- Little Miss. Rochester
- Sister Christian (my personal fav, Night Ranger anyone? lol)
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Smiley Abuser

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: August 28, 2010, 12:17:33 PM »

Haha, speaking of psycho ex's makes me think of a fact!
I give stupid nicknames to ex-girlfriends to use when referring to them with friends or whoever.  I guess it's a coping mechanism.  It somehow helps me get over the whole thing if I never say their real name out loud again.  Here's a few!

- Psycho C  (yeah not very original, but that was my first)
- Coolbreeze
- Little Miss. Rochester
- Sister Christian (my personal fav, Night Ranger anyone? lol)

I have a bad habit of just referring to people by stand out features in general, I think it happened because as I was growing up I had about three friends called Sarah, a cousin called Sarah and a next door neighbor called Sarah. I got fed up with having to further explain which Sarah I was talking about.

"I saw Sarah the other day..."

"-Sarah? Sarah who?"

"My friend Sarah."

"Which one?"

"The ginger one!"

Thus everyone has now become "Little John", "Ginger Sarah", "Tall Emma","Lauren, you know, the one with the weird teeth."

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: August 29, 2010, 04:16:02 AM »

short for "futanari."  It literally means "two-form" but is androgynous or hermaphrodite.

Thanks, I was scared to google it incase something that gave me nightmares pops up.

Try bara.

I fail to see what the problem is ;)

*highfives*
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: