Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 25, 2014, 09:55:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338354 Posts in 13851 Topics by 2215 Members
Latest Member: RPGtourguide
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  the next time someone says.....
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: the next time someone says.....  (Read 3547 times)
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« on: August 12, 2010, 07:36:47 PM »

if we allow gay marriage people will want to marry their pets next, i'm going to push the red button! BOOM!

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Sagacious-T

Official Pony Thread

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 08:03:31 PM »

I just want to be able to marry a robot
Dincrest
Spectrum
RPGFan Editor

Stumpy McGunder- thumps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 08:07:59 PM »

When Homer SImpson became an ordained minister, he allowed anyone to marry anyone or anything.  Like he married the ship captain to the hood ornament on his boat.  Homer rules!

Next bike-a-thon: Diabetes Tour-de-Cure 2015
FlamingR1ft
RPGFan Editor

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 09:46:27 PM »

"if we allow gay marriage people will want to marry their pets next"

Push the button! :O I wanna see what happens!

Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Smiley Abuser

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 10:01:45 PM »

"if we allow gay marriage people will want to marry their pets next"

Push the button! :O I wanna see what happens!

A hoard of rabid chiwawas will be released! it would be chaos! Mayhem! Adorable bedlam!

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Ragnarok-Sabin
Eternally Lurking

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 10:35:16 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXPcBI4CJc8
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2010, 05:02:54 AM »

That song is actually pretty catchy. But yeah, punch'em in the face. Or push the button, whatever makes you feel better.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2010, 05:17:49 AM »

Every time I hear that argument I respond with "The people against gay marriage are racists. They'll ban gay marriage, then after that they'll work to ban interracial marriage, then after THAT they'll ban other races from getting married. They won't be satisfied until only white people can marry."

CastNuri
AMG A GIRL

There are no coincidences.

CastNuri
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2010, 08:57:19 AM »

I didn't know people even said that. But please don't push the button, chihuahuas are scary. ;_;

"It is a silly game where nobody wins. " ~ Thomas Fuller ~

http://castnuri.tumblr.com
ULTROS!
People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2010, 03:53:15 PM »

Maybe they should let people marry non-living things such as rollercoasters and national monuments.

Oh wait.

"I feel ugly, I need a hard drink" - Maribel of Dragon Quest VII

Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2010, 05:28:57 PM »

If there really is such a "slippery slope" in the "definition" of marriage in the US and what is or isn't lawful, I suspect the next thing to happen is to re-allow polygamy.

Which is strange because we USED to have it (by WE I mean humanity in general, and some places still do have it).

But all you really have to do is follow TV trends. Ellen, Will & Grace, now gay marriage.

Big Love --> ____ --> lots of spouses --> profit.

I'm totally right about this. And bestiality-style marriage will never be legalized. Nor will NAMBLA-style relationships ever be accepted in the US.

dalucifer0
시발놈

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2010, 05:47:53 PM »

If there really is such a "slippery slope" in the "definition" of marriage in the US and what is or isn't lawful, I suspect the next thing to happen is to re-allow polygamy.

Which is strange because we USED to have it (by WE I mean humanity in general, and some places still do have it).

But all you really have to do is follow TV trends. Ellen, Will & Grace, now gay marriage.

I'm totally right about this. And bestiality-style marriage will never be legalized. Nor will NAMBLA-style relationships ever be accepted in the US.

National Association of Marlon Brando Look Alikes?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 05:51:47 PM by dalucifer0 » Logged
Dincrest
Spectrum
RPGFan Editor

Stumpy McGunder- thumps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2010, 06:39:53 PM »

I just pulled this link from a friend's Facebook.  http://archielevine.blogspot.com/2008/11/traditional-marriage-perverts-tradition.html

Next bike-a-thon: Diabetes Tour-de-Cure 2015
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2010, 09:33:54 PM »

It's hilarious that its actually generally considered less morally bankrupt to clone someone than polygamy is. Which means its more acceptable to find and marry a hot young lesbian, clone her a couple of times, then have a freaky orgy with her and the clones.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Serene Prophet

sereneprophet@yahoo.com sereneprophet
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2010, 11:00:09 PM »

It's hilarious that its actually generally considered less morally bankrupt to clone someone than polygamy is. Which means its more acceptable to find and marry a hot young lesbian, clone her a couple of times, then have a freaky orgy with her and the clones.

This.

-Give a man a fire, and hes warm for a day.  Light a man on fire, and hes warm for the rest of his life.-
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: