Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2014, 04:25:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334648 Posts in 13706 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Catherine from Persona team on PS360
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 49 Print
Author Topic: Catherine from Persona team on PS360  (Read 69697 times)
insertnamehere

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #450 on: March 22, 2011, 10:14:01 AM »

AAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDD
http://www.siliconera.com/2011/03/21/michelle-ruff-is-playing-katherine-in-catherine/
Michelle Ruff confirmed.
I really wanna see it with english voice acting now.

come get high with me
ba dum tissssss
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #451 on: March 22, 2011, 10:40:04 AM »

AAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDD
http://www.siliconera.com/2011/03/21/michelle-ruff-is-playing-katherine-in-catherine/
Michelle Ruff confirmed.
I really wanna see it with english voice acting now.

Great.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #452 on: March 22, 2011, 11:07:16 AM »

I was hoping for Mitsuru, but Yukari will do.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Farron

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #453 on: March 28, 2011, 12:14:55 AM »

Apparently they're lip-syncing the game to english: http://www.siliconera.com/2011/03/23/catherine-animation-being-lip-synced-to-english-localization/

While I appreciate the effort I am honestly much more interested to know if it'll have dual audio or not. This way I could go and import it right now.
The only reason I don't do it now is because my japanese is far from perfect and I'm sure there would be some stuff I would miss from the plot, at least in a first playthrough.

CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #454 on: March 31, 2011, 06:48:15 AM »

Guide/Artbook:

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/03/31/catherine_official_guide/

I wonder if they'll translate it?

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
cj_iwakura
Wayfarer of the Time

Counting The Sheep

cjiwakurax
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #455 on: April 03, 2011, 06:35:24 PM »

Doublejump. Has to be.

And as tough as this game is, I bet it'll sell.

蒼く咲く華 日は灯り 天に流れる | Kill The Past
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #456 on: April 18, 2011, 04:34:16 PM »

Atlus Plans Continued Developments for Catherine

As reported at Impress Watch, Ogawa said that she hopes to develop a variety of content business opportunities for Catherine, which she called Atlus' next new IP to follow Megami Tensei and Etrian Odyssey. She did not share specifics.

Catherine wasn't the big Atlus game mentioned at the briefing, though. That honor went to Demon's Soul, which has shipped around 500,000 units in North America. Although Demon's Souls was published in Japan by Sony, Atlus released the US version.

This thing with Catherine being a new IP doesn't sound too good for me, at least at the moment.
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #457 on: April 28, 2011, 08:00:08 AM »

Aternate cover art for sensitive people:

http://kotaku.com/#!5796354/catherines-cover-art-too-hot-for-some-sensitive-american-gamers

Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #458 on: April 28, 2011, 08:41:56 AM »

I'll take the cleavage and ass version thank you. What does it matter anyway? Once you start the game you'll probably see a lot worst than the cover.
ZeronHitaro

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #459 on: April 28, 2011, 09:59:08 AM »

They got the title wrong. It should be "Alternative cover art for soccer moms who let their 6 year olds wander around a store that anyone with a brain knows sells Mature rated merchandise and has a hissy fit when they discover that said store...sells Mature rated merchandise."

I would comment about how I haven't met a gamer yet who was "sensative" but I keep forgetting that between WoW and Wii there are more people that shouldn't be calling themselves "gamers" these days than someone with brittle bone syndrome should be calling themselves "football players".
Zendervai

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #460 on: April 28, 2011, 10:11:33 AM »

I go to a rather conservative university, so the edited cover could help me avoid some awkward situations. Other than that, it's not really a major problem that they're using this new cover. The original PS3 cover at least, looks like its from a hentai or something, which could raise some questions.
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #461 on: April 28, 2011, 01:51:03 PM »

They should just put it in a sleeve with the less offensive stuff on it then the hot shit on the actual case.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #462 on: April 28, 2011, 03:23:52 PM »

Alternate Catherine Cover Art For North America? [Update]

"In addition to the existing North American covers for Catherine on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, there will also be modified designs that appear in select markets. The vast majority of copies available at launch will feature the cover we originally unveiled, essentially the Japanese cover of the game. A small percentage of copies, however, will feature a cover that is more considerate of certain retailers' broader customer demographic. Fans need not worry; Catherine’s cover art is NOT being altered for North America. There is just an extra option being made available for more sensitive shoppers."
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #463 on: April 28, 2011, 03:54:33 PM »

Good to know it's not censored everywhere, but I wonder whey they just didn't do a dual-sided cover?

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #464 on: May 02, 2011, 12:48:55 PM »

Just now got an e-mail about the deluxe edition. It apparently comes with a t-shirt, boxers, a pillowcase with Catherine on it and a... pizza box.

(I can't make this up if I tried.)

And you can pre-order either edition to get a music CD and an artbook... now those I want.

http://catherinethegame.com/purchase.html

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 49 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: