Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 21, 2014, 10:59:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
341148 Posts in 13943 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  JAST USA Licenses Steins;Gate Visual Novel in N. America
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: JAST USA Licenses Steins;Gate Visual Novel in N. America  (Read 4823 times)
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2014, 06:29:25 PM »

Oh thank god, now I'm glad I held out because I don't have a credit card to buy it with...at least I can go to the store (or use PSN cards) once the Vita version's out.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Ranadiel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2014, 06:36:53 AM »

So apparently this will be getting a PS3 and Vita release in North America.  Pretty cool, we don't get a lot of pure VNs on consoles here.

Edit: Europe too, it looks like.
Are there any additions in the console versions? I'd like to pick it up to support more VNs getting localized, but I'd hate to buy the exact same thing again. >.>
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2014, 10:57:22 AM »

Just in case Lard or other collectors are interested, the publisher seems very interested in releasing physical versions of the PS3 and Vita games. I'm happy about that, too. I just filled up my Hard Drive and have nothing else I'm willing to delete. I'm gonna have to look into getting Physical copies of 10 different games I already own, now. e_e

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: