Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 28, 2014, 09:48:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338771 Posts in 13865 Topics by 2217 Members
Latest Member: milz
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  the new fire emblem game...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: the new fire emblem game...  (Read 2769 times)
Gen Eric Gui
Posts: 2302


Member
*


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2010, 05:09:06 AM »

Yeah, 90% of Fire Emblem maps can be solved with "Put Knight in bottleneck, shoot from behind him with Mages/Archers".  And the other 10% of maps can be solved with units that have high evasion.
Logged
Alisha
Posts: 2761


Member
*

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2010, 10:23:30 AM »

i still stand by my stance that this game is terrible.
Logged


“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
mjrpgfan
Posts: 276

Member
*


View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2010, 11:20:43 AM »

i still stand by my stance that this game is terrible.
uhh.. what? lol
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  



Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!