Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2014, 04:10:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338063 Posts in 13841 Topics by 2214 Members
Latest Member: CoreSignal
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  DDS1 Ara Mitama first encounter...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: DDS1 Ara Mitama first encounter...  (Read 604 times)
Caine

View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 25, 2010, 08:16:32 AM »

i hate it that many games dont have an ingame loading option, well i didnt succeed in defeating those as they ran away and i tried it a few times and yeah like many jrpgs there are not many options left to come up with your own ideas. instead of wasting perhaps hours to find the solution i looked up on youtube and saw that there is a way to get those APs from them. i then, forgot to load cause it already wasted 3 hours of my time so now when i learned the devil frenzy magic i enter the room and i cannot do the field hunt again, CRAP! i level upped for nothing cause i forgot to load what i did normally always.

1. does it mean this field hunt is gone forever?
2. if i continue to play, is there some statistics or anything which shows me i didnt succeeded there, or would i have gotten something special? or shall i just continue and it's the same as i would level up an hour.
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 08:38:26 AM »

The field hunt is gone forever, doing the field hunts is hardly essentially, and if you're going out of your way to level up You're Doing It Wrong.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: