Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2014, 07:20:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338007 Posts in 13838 Topics by 2212 Members
Latest Member: WhiteWishes
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Nintendo 3DS - Feb 26 - Y25,000/$260-$300, Megaman Legends 3 for 3DS also
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: Nintendo 3DS - Feb 26 - Y25,000/$260-$300, Megaman Legends 3 for 3DS also  (Read 8504 times)
Sagacious-T

Official Pony Thread

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2010, 07:50:15 AM »

$300? L O L

See you in 4 years 3DS

Also Mega Man Legends on 3DS is a fucking tragedy.
Fadedsun

Sunny Summoner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2010, 08:16:12 AM »

$300? L O L

See you in 4 years 3DS

Why? You haven't even seen it yet. For all we know it could be the best game in the series.

"Oh, a hunter..."
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2010, 08:17:34 AM »

Yeah, the price is a little steep. I don't know about you guys, but I obviously won't be needing my DS lite anymore,

GBA slot?

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Sagacious-T

Official Pony Thread

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2010, 08:19:44 AM »

$300? L O L

See you in 4 years 3DS

Why? You haven't even seen it yet. For all we know it could be the best game in the series.

Because no matter how good it is, it will never be as good as a fully fledged flagship Capcom title for the major consoles.
Fadedsun

Sunny Summoner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2010, 08:22:24 AM »

$300? L O L

See you in 4 years 3DS

Because no matter how good it is, it will never be as good as a fully fledged flagship Capcom title for the major consoles.

Why? If it's on a major console, why does that make it better than if it was on a handheld? Some of the best games I've played have been on handhelds. In fact, most console games this generation I have had no interest in playing. Maybe you're just geared more towards consoles? Some people just don't like handheld gaming.

"Oh, a hunter..."
AJR
Totally groovy

Oh, this burning beard.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2010, 09:00:32 AM »

The way I see it; getting Mega Man Legends on 3DS is probably the only way we can get Mega Man Legends. Inafune has wanted to do this for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages right? And it's only now that the game is being made.

I'll take portable Mega Man Legends 3 over no Mega Man Legends 3.

Earth-2.net is a website where I occasionally type words about entertaining pieces of media.
ULTROS!
People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2010, 09:05:34 AM »

I'll wait for the MML3 PSP2 port.

"I feel ugly, I need a hard drink" - Maribel of Dragon Quest VII

Fei

!?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2010, 09:39:10 AM »

I agree for the most part, but at least the 3DS is in 3D, which a normal TV doesn't do.  PSP games for example offer nothing over a console version.

If you re-spec your elduhz and own a Vita - http://twitter.com/BSNursery
John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2010, 09:40:13 AM »

I agree for the most part, but at least the 3DS is in 3D, which a normal TV doesn't do.  PSP games for example offer nothing over a console version.

The ability for me to play them on my lunch break at work and/or on the toilet?  I work in Southeastern Wisconsin.  There is nothing for me to do for an hour.

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
Gen Eric Gui

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2010, 10:08:29 AM »

Guess it's time to start saving.  Kid Icarus and Megaman Legends 3 make this machine a day-one.

I still haven't even finished my DS game collection, or my GBA or PSP ones for that matter.  They need to let me catch up here.
ULTROS!
People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2010, 10:19:40 AM »

Apparently, the investors weren't happy with this too.

"I feel ugly, I need a hard drink" - Maribel of Dragon Quest VII

Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2010, 11:28:16 AM »

Weren't happy with what?

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2010, 11:44:44 AM »

$300? L O L

See you in 4 years 3DS

Arn't you the same guy that said something about how Japanese developers are making all their good games on handhelds now?

Also I reminded of how people reacted to five-hundred-and-ninety-nine-EWW-ESS-dollars.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 11:47:17 AM by Hathen » Logged
Prime Mover

All's fair in love, war, and the recording studio

Shattre
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2010, 01:21:20 PM »

Yeah, the price is a little steep. I don't know about you guys, but I obviously won't be needing my DS lite anymore, so that's a trade in towards the 3DS. That will knock the price down a little bit. I'm sure you all have games you don't play anymore that you could trade in towards it.

DSi sure... but the DSlite is gold. I'm not sacrificing my GBA port until they release all my favorite GBA games for 3DS. I still fire up Metroid: Zero Mission and Golden Sun on occasion.

eelhouse.net
- order the new album

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 2, Trails in the Sky, Bioshock: Infinite
Currently Listening to: Devin Townsend, Dream Theater
Watching: Star Trek: TOS, Slayers, Doctor Who (as usual)
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2010, 01:26:13 PM »

I've waited so many years for Megaman Legends 3 that at this point I don't really care, I just want to play one more game of my favorite series of the Megaman franchise. And I'm sure that Capcom is going to do a good job with this title.

Everybody wins in my opinion.

Also I reminded of how people reacted to five-hundred-and-ninety-nine-EWW-ESS-dollars.

Nope, I remember the Riiiidge Raaaceeeerrr part of that conference.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: