Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2014, 09:24:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319209 Posts in 13033 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  No Kingdom Hearts 3 by 2012 and something about Versus XIII.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: No Kingdom Hearts 3 by 2012 and something about Versus XIII.  (Read 783 times)
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« on: September 29, 2010, 04:47:23 AM »

Tetsuya Nomura hopes to celebrate the KH series 10th anniversary, but apparently not with the long awaited sequel.
Nomura shares a few Final Fantasy Versus XIII bits at Twitter.

The dad of belts and zippers talks about those games that you've waited for so long.
ShadowLaguna

Rattle your goddamn head!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 05:49:27 AM »

Hard to believe that KH is nearly 10 years old. It didn't feel like so long ago when I first read about them pre-release.

Wii Number - 1981 9892 1002 5530
Cosign

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 06:37:08 AM »

When will Square-Enix ever learn anything about creating products efficiently? Your consumers will still buy your games if they are 30 hours instead of 60 hours!
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 11:11:33 AM »

Hard to believe that KH is nearly 10 years old. It didn't feel like so long ago when I first read about them pre-release.

I felt that too - it really is bizarre.

Still kinda sucks - I know people are reaalllly itching for this.  Hell, even I want a sort of conclusion instead of more inter-dimensionary space-opera.  What the fuck is Kingdom Hearts again?  And why are the heartless people all pissy?  My questions are gonna be over 10 years old now...

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Kstar
Editor Emeritus

I Remember Everything

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2010, 01:10:32 PM »

I was just saying the other day that I've given up hope on seeing KH3 - just because it has been so secretive.  They lured me at the end of KH2 that it was in the making, but every time anything is asked about it we get very little details.  I'm really enjoying Birth By Sleep, which makes me want KH3 even more.  I want to be playing a KH game on a console, dammit.  I'm sure we'll see it ONE day.  But as they would put it in the movie the Sandlot: it's taking F-O-R-E-V-E-R.

"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest."
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: