Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2014, 05:59:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338204 Posts in 13845 Topics by 2214 Members
Latest Member: CoreSignal
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  GameCrush..How many of you would pay to play with Dice?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Print
Author Topic: GameCrush..How many of you would pay to play with Dice?  (Read 7063 times)
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Smiley Abuser

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2010, 12:49:36 AM »

I want to try these Krispy Kreme, fellows. D:

I'll make it next on my list of American foods I would like to try. Must contact my dealer.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2010, 01:13:02 AM »

I don't even like donuts.  I'd rather have a good bagel.

What's this thread about?

Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2010, 01:15:53 AM »

I don't even like donuts.  I'd rather have a good bagel.

What's this thread about?

Bagels got me through college.  I owe them my life.
Simple whole wheat bagel and butter is simplicity at it's very best.
That, and I realized a foot-long sub is ideal if you're working all day.  It takes care of lunch and dinner flawlessly.  Again, college-saviour.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Azrael

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2010, 01:24:08 AM »

Funny coming from the fat Seph avvy.  Love it haha x)

I am all good ol' Canadian Tim Horton's brand of coffee and donuts.  Krispy Kreme made my heart stop for a second.  You silly Americans.
But seriously; when the first KKreme opened in Canada, is was fucken MADNESS, there was a line-up tent outside the damned place to get some.  Best thing is if you go with a cop, they're free (they wouldn't be called stereotypes if they didn't happen from time to time now)

That happened when Krispy Kreme opened up here as well.  Then people realized how much it actually sucked and after maybe 3 years the went out of business.

I agree with Kevadu though.  I hate donuts.  I really don't have much of a sweet tooth and tend to stray away from those kinds of things.  Oh but no cream cheese on bagels.  I bought a cream cheese bagel accidentally once cause it looked like butter, and I almost hurled in the middle of the bagel place.  Never again.
Danku

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2010, 01:31:31 AM »

I'm, uh, slightly embarassed, but moving on haha

I *like* the idea... but definitely not as a pay-to-play schtick.  I wish I had more gamer friends - my bro moved away and some games MUST BE DONE ONLINE (not the same console) to do an Co-Op or Versus playing (which irritates me beyond words).  My girlfriend couldn't give less a shit, and my guy friends have dwindled in number every year from school (grr).

This feels too much like desperate guys (for lady) and desperate girls (for cash)... oh wait, sounds too much like whoring haha!
Credit to the guy who is, or if he is, making money on it - I just don't know how many [smart] people would bite.  

....FURTHERMORE... are there that many hot girl gamers not into...like...buying purses and clubbing instead?  At least you'd always win?
I'll be your gamer friend.

Is there a version were you pay upfront thousands of dollar for a lifelong rental?
Lol.

I don't know, this whole service just seems very creepy. I'm sure it could work, but the idea of paying to play with someone in general is stupid.
Sagacious-T

Official Pony Thread

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2010, 01:42:38 AM »

I just got done with my first date.

Jizzabelle was a really cool girl. She didn't even get upset when I beat her in some Halo 3 (Reach sux) 1 on 1. After the game we spent a few minutes just.. talking about our feelings. I'd highly recommend this service to anyone out there looking for that special someone :)
insertnamehere

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2010, 01:57:35 AM »

I totally forgot about tim horton's
probably because it has so-so quality sammiches
I love bagels (and anything else with bacon egg and cheese) and cream cheese but only specific flavors or brands of it and only if it's cold
back on topic, that website appears to be like a webcam service and it appears to be full of those people that call people "noob" way too much and only play the coolest, most popular, most up to date games blah blah blah
it also DOESN'T HAVE ANY OPTIONS TO PLAY WII/PSP/DS GAMES so it is dead to me and besides, it lacks a search engine for interests so I can find out if any of those people play games like VANQUISH (demos) or BAYONETTA.

come get high with me
ba dum tissssss
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2010, 03:41:29 AM »

I would stir fry my balls in vinegar and hot sauce just to get a sniff of her hair

I too would stir fry Thoren's balls in vinegar and hot sauce just to get a sniff of Thoren's balls.

I mean wait what

I too would like to see Thoren's balls fried in vinegar and hot sauce.

If only he had any. *sigh*

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Lazlowe1984
Restricted Members

Centurion

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2010, 04:03:56 AM »

Gamecrush should include guys.Thoren should sign up to work there <3

Tooker
RPGFan Editor

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2010, 11:48:47 AM »

Yes, it should include guys!  There are people out there of both gender persuasions who'd like dates.

I like donuts, don't really care for KK.  If you're ever in Salt Lake City and want a donut, hit a place named Banbury Cross.  Best donuts I've ever had.

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Smiley Abuser

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2010, 11:57:00 AM »

From my experience it's never been hard to get guys to play video games with you :P

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2010, 01:56:31 PM »

From my experience it's never been hard to get guys to play video games with you :P

I wonder why.
Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2010, 02:47:52 PM »

I wonder why.

BOOBS!!!!! :D

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2010, 03:21:17 PM »

I think that was a rhetorical question...

GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2010, 03:29:11 PM »

I married a girl who turned out to be a gamer.  Just wanted to brag - that's all. :D
Me too! The first day I met my (future)wife was when I was playing Mario Kart 64 with a buddy in my parents basement. She said she loved that game, and wanted to play.
She doesn't play games as much as she used to, but has absolutely no issues with my own gaming habits.

This just seems so wrong to me. Paying money just to play a game with a girl? Talk about desperation.
I also agree that this should be an all-encompassing service. Not just guys buying girls.

I wonder why.

BOOBS!!!!! :D
Wait, what? I thought Star was using "you" as in the general "you". Referring to other guys. I imagine this response was with the thinking that guys will play games with girls simply because they have boobs?
hmmm
Not altogether incorrect.
; - )

Playing: DA: Inquisition
Reading: A Canticle for Leibowitz
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: