Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 19, 2014, 12:37:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
340950 Posts in 13935 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  GameCrush..How many of you would pay to play with Dice?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Print
Author Topic: GameCrush..How many of you would pay to play with Dice?  (Read 7084 times)
CastNuri
AMG A GIRL

There are no coincidences.

CastNuri
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2010, 10:47:39 PM »

Oh, it's the sauce that McD's uses on their sundaes: special, sticky chocolate sauce. They serve it in Asia and (as far as I know) some European countries like Spain. Maybe it doesn't have any fans over here.

I'm a sometimes-Starbucks lover so I can't complain about the spread of American companies. :P

"It is a silly game where nobody wins. " ~ Thomas Fuller ~

http://castnuri.tumblr.com
insertnamehere

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2010, 03:23:11 AM »

Gamecrush should include guys.Thoren should sign up to work there <3

I saw a whole - uhhhhh
1 guy(s) listed as a playdate
he was a military "dude" and likes predominantly FPS games and FF.

come get high with me
ba dum tissssss
Marshmallow

OH NO OH NO OH NO

AuroMarshmallow
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2010, 03:44:16 AM »

Prevalence of American companies abroad got me through bouts of homesickness in Japan. The funny thing is, I'm almost never at McDonalds or Starbucks or KFC, but when I lived in Japan I went there constantly. If I ever go back, I'll damn sure hit up McDonalds again.

As far as gamecrush goes, it seems kinda sad to me, but then again, I have no interest in playing games online with anyone really. Split-screen or bust!

Annubis

ee yan~☆

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2010, 10:54:39 PM »

Split-screen or bust!

bust
noun
1. A woman's bosom.

Good idea, why even have them play the game, we know what we really want to see.
AJR
Totally groovy

Oh, this burning beard.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2010, 12:30:14 AM »

Oh, I thought this was D&D related. Y'know dice.

Earth-2.net is a website where I occasionally type words about entertaining pieces of media.
MindCandy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2010, 09:51:05 AM »

I'm sure Dice is a wonderful lady, however, even if my girlfriend wouldn't kill me, i'd never pay for something like this. I'm willing to bet this thing makes it's owner a small fortune though.

Anybody start a betting pool on how long it takes before some TV news program like 20/20 does a feature on it? I'll take 3 weeks.

Currently playing:
Xbox 360 - NIER
Wii - Metroid Prime 2: Echos (trilogy version)
PSP - Disgaea
DS - SMT: Devil Survivor
Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2010, 10:31:56 AM »

I'd like people to pay for something this stupidly awesome. :P
I am so broke right now... =(  I hat to cook my dog, she was the last bit of meat left!!!
*sob* Goodbye, Buster.

Speaking of which - at least you get a play mate out of this.  Some of these ladies services are just chats on the phone with them.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633
http://dice963.tumblr.com/

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
RAINBOW PIXEL POWER!!!
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2010, 01:28:03 PM »

So I have a bit of a head cold and after Hindi class I'm crusin' around down-town all na peshkom like and I see this 24/7 donut joint that has 24/7 falafel. So I get me some damn falafel and I cruise myself down towards the Barnes & Nobles and Westboro Baptist was like, protestin' some shit or there-others and they had a counter protest goin' on with people wavin' signs about how God hates figs and how God loves pirates. And I'm scarfin' my falafel, standin' outside the UDF there, watchin' this shit go down.

Major bro time. Seriously major bro time.

Afterwards I scarf some cough drops, and these are the strongest cough drops I've ever had by-the-hey, and head off to Swedish class, where I discover that one of the girls in the class is crossdressing (Swedish class is a major taco fest so that was kind of an improvement).

Nothing to do with gamecrush but my day was pretty chillin'.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 10:09:13 PM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Lazlowe1984
Restricted Members

Centurion

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2010, 01:52:04 PM »

So I have a bit of a head cold and after Hindi class I'm crusin' around down-town all ne peshkom like and I see this 24/7 donut joint that has 24/7 falafel. So I get me some damn falafel and I cruise myself down towards the Barnes & Nobles and Westboro Baptist was like, protestin' some shit or there-others and they had a counter protest goin' on with people wavin' signs about how God hates figs and how God loves pirates. And I'm scarfin' my falafel, standin' outside the UDF there, watchin' this shit go down.

Afterwards I scarf some cough drops, and these are the strongest cough drops I've ever had by-the-hey, and head off to Swedish class, where I discover that one of the girls in the class is crossdressing (Swedish class is a major taco fest so that was kind of an improvement).

That is awesome Meshgear.I think you made more sense right there than anyone else in the history of this site.

GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2010, 03:05:23 PM »

So I have a bit of a head cold and after Hindi class I'm crusin' around down-town all ne peshkom like and I see this 24/7 donut joint that has 24/7 falafel. So I get me some damn falafel and I cruise myself down towards the Barnes & Nobles and Westboro Baptist was like, protestin' some shit or there-others and they had a counter protest goin' on with people wavin' signs about how God hates figs and how God loves pirates. And I'm scarfin' my falafel, standin' outside the UDF there, watchin' this shit go down.

You are one bizarro dude, my friend. Thanks for that.
I've never heard the term "taco fest" but I suppose there had to be a counter to "sausage fest" out there somewhere. Seems wrong, though.

Playing: DA: Inquisition
Reading: Mistbron#3: Hero of Ages
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2010, 06:54:37 PM »

Natalie D made it up.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Lord Scottish

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2010, 08:09:24 PM »

I would pay to play with Mesh. It would be an interesting experience, I'm sure. :)
FlamingR1ft
RPGFan Editor

View Profile Email
« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2010, 10:14:03 PM »

You could totally use this service just to boost achievement/trophies... :P

Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2010, 10:31:08 PM »

SO WAIT.... you mean... does this mean... that nobody..would wanna play with me?? ;___;
I like you guys... : |

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633
http://dice963.tumblr.com/

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
RAINBOW PIXEL POWER!!!
Lord Scottish

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2010, 10:39:43 PM »

^Start writing 2,000-word-long posts about the phallic nature of the monsters in MegaTen, then we'll talk.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: