Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2014, 03:02:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334825 Posts in 13711 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Helper Monkey
| | |-+  Delete Account
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Delete Account  (Read 8864 times)
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2010, 12:39:03 AM »

Heck, when I first joined you guys had that system where you basically had to send a cover letter to one of the admins by email to join.  The good ol' days?  Heh.

Lots of handy stuff online to make that unnecessary today thankfully!
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2010, 12:59:31 AM »

Kind of like a 'your post count doesn't increase inside this forum' forum?
I don't think there is a need to go that far. I was just suggesting a section where people can post things like "Shining Force III sucks" or pointless word association threads without having it mixed in with the serious topics.

Posting topics like that where it will get mixed in with serious topics is usually the intent of the author anyway.
xXMelancholiaXx

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2010, 01:09:36 AM »

Kind of like a 'your post count doesn't increase inside this forum' forum?
I don't think there is a need to go that far. I was just suggesting a section where people can post things like "Shining Force III sucks" or pointless word association threads without having it mixed in with the serious topics.

Posting topics like that where it will get mixed in with serious topics is usually the intent of the author anyway.
I am aware of this.

Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2010, 12:13:33 PM »

I'm going to find Thoren around here in Chicago and buy him some SCHLITZ to lift his spirits.
xXMelancholiaXx

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2010, 03:38:51 PM »

Personally, I don't see any reason to delete his account either. I think a more prudent method of dealing with this would be to leave him as a restricted member for a month or so and make it clear that it was essentially a probationary period. If he continues to make asinine topics and randomly delete threads after having his restricted member status removed than just ban him out right.  

Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2010, 03:59:49 PM »

Even if he regains regular member access he's not going to be able to delete threads or even posts anymore, that was removed from all posters after he abused it enough. On the prior engine we didn't have thread deletion anyway, and I don't think posts could be deleted unless they weren't replied to yet.
Sagacious-T

Official Pony Thread

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2010, 07:04:36 PM »

Sorry if I made stupid posts to be honest I've been drinking a lot lately, I was diagnosed with cancer not too long ago and I don't really have any friends or family to turn to. I'll stop posting on the forums as much from now on though.
Hidoshi
RPGFan's Open Source Field Agent

Built This House

clothothespinner@hotmail.com BrandingRune
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2010, 11:20:16 PM »

That's something to see a therapist and your physician about, dude. Hopefully all that shit can be treated. Drinking aint the way to go, for sure.

That said, you have my personal sympathy, but please don't expect it to change how the management treats your actions.
insertnamehere

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2010, 11:38:56 PM »

thoren makes me "teeheehee" each time he posts something stupid

come get high with me
ba dum tissssss
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2010, 12:12:26 AM »

If you do have cancer: As a medical professional, I recommend you not drink when you have cancer. It'll only make things worse, especially if you are in your therapeutic period and also depending on the type of cancer you have.

If you don't have cancer and are playing the sympathy card: I'm appalled you are cheapening what cancer patients go through and you are an even more pathetic human being than I originally thought.

Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2010, 01:09:45 AM »

Sorry if I made stupid posts to be honest I've been drinking a lot lately, I was diagnosed with cancer not too long ago and I don't really have any friends or family to turn to. I'll stop posting on the forums as much from now on though.

Be flattered - you're a rare class of demi-troll that hasn't even been banned thus far.  The RPGfan Police are pretty quick on the trails of other trolls too.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2010, 07:23:04 AM »

I'm so sorry to hear that Thoren :(

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2010, 11:04:34 AM »

I hope it's hand cancer, and I hope they have to amputate so I won't have to see your stupid fucking posts anymore.

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2010, 10:39:04 PM »

I hope it's hand cancer, and I hope they have to amputate so I won't have to see your stupid fucking posts anymore.

LoL

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: