Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 28, 2014, 03:37:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338750 Posts in 13865 Topics by 2217 Members
Latest Member: milz
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Tactics Ogre
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] Print
Author Topic: Tactics Ogre  (Read 20372 times)
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: June 13, 2011, 02:43:17 AM »

1 thing i like about tactics ogre is that it has in game ability to take screenshots.

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Fadedsun

Sunny Summoner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: June 13, 2011, 11:32:41 AM »

1 thing i like about tactics ogre is that it has in game ability to take screenshots.

I haven't tested this yet, but can you use this mid action? Say, if a character is shooting an arrow, can I pause it in the middle of that to take a screen shot?

"Oh, a hunter..."
Ivalice Alliance
Valendia Knights of the Peace

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: June 13, 2011, 01:42:54 PM »

My Tactics Ogre artbook finally came in the mail, here are some screenshots courtesy of otaku.com :)

232 pages of awesome, the price was expensive but worth every penny as this will go rare quick!

I found it for $40-something on playasia (but with tax and shipping, I still "paid" for it).  I can't wait.  I love both artists who worked on the game. x)
I actually love otaku[.be].  They've had some pretty good prices and some pretty hard to find items as well.

I've been shopping with otaku.be since around 2007, early 2008.  I've only bought one thing from play-asia and thats Last Window for the DS.

Currently Playing-The Evil Within
Waiting On-Bloodborne, Final Fantasy Type-O, Final Fantasy XV, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Wonderflick, The Last Guardian, Shenmue III
Anime & RPGl and

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: June 17, 2011, 11:49:51 AM »

Saw this new psp title on sale for $27 new...maybe it's a new price point for it or just a sale.
Ivalice Alliance

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: June 28, 2011, 01:39:35 PM »

I wonder if this version of Tactics Ogre is going to go rare like the original?  The strategy guide is out of print now I think because I ordered a copy from Bradygames the day it finally showed up on their site and I finally got a confirmation that it was canceled by the company themselves.  I did manage to get a copy from gamestop's website before it went out of stock.  I don't think many were made as thats a shame because it's one of the best guides from Bradygames.  Even though the Prima guide for the original TO wasn't the best, it's still a fun read,lol.  I still hold the worst strategy guide to go to Grandia because it was just a picture guide and the text didn't even go with what was in the picture half of the time and it was incomplete!!!

Waiting On-Bloodborne, Final Fantasy Type-O, Final Fantasy XV, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Wonderflick, The Last Guardian, Shenmue III
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: June 28, 2011, 06:13:25 PM »

I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: July 30, 2011, 09:11:44 PM »

Wal-Mart in Ontario has it on sale for $20.

There was no excuse not to buy it.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Ivalice Alliance

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: August 18, 2011, 03:04:43 PM »

I recently bought the Limited Edition PAL Edition sealed and will stay sealed.  I got it for $50, it's now being listed on eBay for almost $100 :(

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: