Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2014, 10:27:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319144 Posts in 13033 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Finished Games.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Finished Games.  (Read 1491 times)
Fadedsun

Sunny Summoner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2010, 08:48:16 PM »

I only keep the games that I know I'll want to keep, even if I won't play ever again. I'll never sell my SMT games. I'm trying to get as big a collection of SMT merchandise as possible.

I have every SMT game released in north america except strange journey. Im playing devil survivor right now, you need to seriously level grind like crazzzyyy. ahaha love it though.

You don't have to level grind in Devil Survivor. The only time you absolutely need to grind is when you plan on fighting the secret boss. Setting up the right skills, fusing the right demons and have an effective strategy will take you much further.

I remember when I sold off a lot of my PS1 RPGs. At the time it felt right, but later I felt regret. I kept the ones that I couldn't get rid of(Vagrant Story,Breath Of Fire III, Alundra and Persona 2). I do regret selling the first Tales Of Destiny. That actually might be my favorite game in the series.

"Oh, a hunter..."
Archendrus

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2010, 08:59:59 PM »

I used to trade everything in and I really wish I hadn't  = \  Nowadays I keep them, they look pretty all lined up in my bookcase =D
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2010, 12:29:32 AM »

Keep them.

I like my collection.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
MindCandy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2010, 10:24:35 PM »

If there's a chance I'll play it again I'll save it.  I have a few regrets over games i've traded in

Currently playing:
Xbox 360 - NIER
Wii - Metroid Prime 2: Echos (trilogy version)
PSP - Disgaea
DS - SMT: Devil Survivor
TurnBasedDude
Ys Man
Rainbow Club Member

hotshot562@hotmail.com Alcazard0 emmy_sols
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2010, 11:34:44 PM »

I suffer from a severe case of collectoritis.  I don't sell or trade in anything.  I even keep games I hated...

Way back in the day when I was much younger and strapped for cash I sold some of my Super Nintendo games (some really good ones, like Final Fantasy III and Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past) and I have never forgiven myself.  Seriously, it haunts me to this day.

Oh hell yes, I am the same exact way, with a similar backstory. Instead of SNES titles, I sold a few old gameboy games and GBA ones... all for just some freaking trading cards (which wind up later getting stolen) and I too never forgave myself, and felt like a traitor. Heck, even if the game is blah, if it is cheap, I still get it anyhow, and build up the ever-growing collection, and just feel good on having all this stuff, even if my backlog is impossible to finish.

The pic below is a partial example of how obsessively big the gaming collection is coming, and it still grows.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v616/Chimizard/DSC00511.jpg

Xbox Gamertag: Gig01
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Zapper101
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: