The Rest > General Discussions

Whats the haps?

(1/3990) > >>

Yoda:
Just dug out a bigass hole in the back my parents house to repair some leaks they are getting in the foundation. About 5' deep, 2' wide, and 15' long. Hard ass work.

Tonight going to pick up a fancy camera from my friend Chips. My +1 and I are going on a trip to the NY Fingerlakes region and my camera is streets behind. Then we shall go to a bar and watch the blackhawks.

Tomorrow. Leaving for NY. Getting sauced on the train. On the ride we shall watch Always Sunny and I shall play Ys 7, FFT, Strange Journey, and Metal Slug.

Starmongoose:
D: I don't know what this thread means.

Are we just meant to say what we are doing? Or going to?

I'm flying back to Scotland to see my family for my birthday, tomorrow. Dad is picking me and the bf up at midnight in Edinburgh airport. Then Saturday is my birthday, so I will be making the rounds to see my family with my hat in my hands.

Yoda:
Happy birthday! Scotland is in my top 5 of places to see. Beautiful scenery and excellent booze? Count me in.

MindCandy:
Work
Practice (I play drums in a band)
Baseball (gotta watch TIMMAY!!!)

Starmongoose:

--- Quote from: Yoda on October 07, 2010, 03:47:47 PM ---Happy birthday! Scotland is in my top 5 of places to see. Beautiful scenery and excellent booze? Count me in.

--- End quote ---

It is lovely :)

Though I love it for the fact, no one lives there! It's Emmmpty, outside the 3 or 4 major cities that is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version