Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 22, 2014, 07:51:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
341337 Posts in 13950 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 752 753 [754] 755 756 ... 924 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 765875 times)
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11295 on: November 26, 2013, 07:44:15 PM »

A lot of people got fired today... again.
Since spring, they've been cutting left and right at my corp.

What pisses everyone off is that things are going well and we are actually making good profits.
They're just cutting people to make the big numbers even bigger and get even more huge bonuses.

Corporate greed Greed is a fucking awful thing and it will fuck the whole world over eventually.

Ever since corporations had to let so many people go when the economy tanked, they've learned they can get by with less of a workforce than they were originally keeping on. They pass this information on to other corporations, and now here we are. The unemployment rate is no longer an accurate measurement of the economy.
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11296 on: November 26, 2013, 08:30:25 PM »

I'm eating a granola bar and it has pretzel rods in it and I'm like, looking at a half-eaten pretzel rod and it just dawns on me that I'm eating wood.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 08:34:24 PM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

CluelessWonder

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11297 on: November 29, 2013, 11:39:15 PM »

Bought a 32 inch 1080p LED Smart Samsung tv for $297.  Did this online of course.  I am too afraid to venture into stores on Black Friday.  Also did a bunch of my shopping for family the day before Thanksgiving.  Lots of stores have 50% off sales Thanksgiving week. 

Currently Playing:  Brave Story:  New Traveler, various ios games

Currently Reading: 

Recently Beat: Shivah, Tales of the World:  Radiant Mythology, Thief
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11298 on: November 30, 2013, 11:41:59 PM »

Ordered a Threedy Sexul from target. It's bundled with Linkventure Time. Hopefully it's just the game + system and not some pre-installed garbage. I didn't get the Gold Edition system so

--- edit ---

Also I spent the weekend in Chicago and may or may not have killed and ate Yoda. TEEHEE.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 11:45:08 PM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not dream o/`

Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11299 on: December 01, 2013, 10:35:14 AM »

Amazon had a crazy deal on a 11piece copper cookware. Basically 62% off.
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11300 on: December 01, 2013, 11:43:37 PM »

That's awesome, Yodes. I love copper everything. Nan and I would love to get a copper cook set, but they are expensivo! I have a bunch of copper pots and such in my garden.
Finally finished outdoor decorating, plus all my winter garden decor. I'm sore and tired, but am satisfied. Not thrilled about going back to work tomorrow, but I'll probably be doing some Cyber Monday shopping, so no big deal, really.

Playing: DA: Inquisition
Reading: Mistbron#3: Hero of Ages
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11301 on: December 02, 2013, 01:39:48 AM »

My brother got a new monitor and video card, and gave me his old 30" monitor, which replaces my 24" one because I'm a cheap asshole who doesn't want to fork out money for anything new.

Playing Fallout: NV on this monitor is awesome.

Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11302 on: December 02, 2013, 01:48:20 AM »

I want this shirt.

Now idea how to get it, though.  It's only being sold at Comiket (the website is just for reserving it...) and I'm not exactly going to Comiket.  One of these years I will...but not this year.

It also costs like $63...OK, enough of that silliness.

Klyde Chroma
LVL 12. Obsessive Compulsive Fruity Assassin

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11303 on: December 02, 2013, 05:52:30 PM »

Geeeeee golly have I been busy. This time of year I have to make more of those creepy sculptures I occasionally post on here than I can handle. As such I have NOT had ample time to come and correspond with you fine folk.

I haven't posted in the anime journal in like 2 freakin' months... daily game journal in like 2 weeks... hell, I don't think I posted ANYTHING in a week or two. When I'm absent from here, I feel like I am somehow doing something wrong... it makes me feel sad in a strange way I can't really describe. I think this feeling is, in some sense, disordered somehow.

Anyhow I have lots to say dammit!! I just need more time to say it. And, no matter how irrelevant, its important I say it because it is here and only here that I can appropriately express all the irrelevant things that tumble around in my brain.

That is enough inter-personal philosophizing for one post.

I want this shirt.

Now idea how to get it, though.  It's only being sold at Comiket (the website is just for reserving it...) and I'm not exactly going to Comiket.  One of these years I will...but not this year.

That shirt is gorgeous but I could never pull it off personally. For a guy who has had his hair purple, red and abrasively bright for years I feel "too loud" when my attire ventures outside the realm of blue jeans and black/grey shirt. I literally own 2 weeks worth of black/grey shirts and jeans and wear the same thing almost daily.

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.

Annubis

ee yan~☆

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11304 on: December 02, 2013, 06:01:40 PM »

I want this shirt.

Hmmm, something similar might be do-able with imageboard pictures and a bit of photoshopping.
What's the name of the 'girl' ?
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11305 on: December 02, 2013, 07:45:12 PM »

There was a shooting near my apartment this morning :T

On the plus side, the third copy of Layer Section I ordered arrove, and it's actually the one I wanted this time.

3DS is still pending. I reeeeally hope Zelda isn't pre-installed :(((

o/` I do not dream o/`

Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11306 on: December 02, 2013, 08:32:55 PM »

Is it the Zelda 3DS? If so, it's not. It comes with a card with a download code.

MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11307 on: December 02, 2013, 08:48:37 PM »

Is it the Zelda 3DS? If so, it's not. It comes with a card with a download code.

No, it's a normal 3DS XL that was bundled with LBW. It was some Target thing. As far as I know it's not one of the standard bundles and based on the price it looks like it's just system + game.

--- edit ---

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2013/12/02/columbus-police-officer-opens-fire-at-nightclub_.html

Right as I was saying.

That's where MOMO2 used to be, which is where the hosted Seasons Beatings up through like... 2011?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 11:25:01 PM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not dream o/`

Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11308 on: December 02, 2013, 11:58:44 PM »

I want this shirt.

Hmmm, something similar might be do-able with imageboard pictures and a bit of photoshopping.

It's Kongou.  The best battleship ;)

Annubis

ee yan~☆

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11309 on: December 03, 2013, 12:56:37 AM »

I want this shirt.

It's Kongou.  The best battleship ;)

Well, I found the image on the shirt with Kongou girl and Kongou battleship behind.
Same exact image.

Just needs some sparkles and shiny text.
If you really want the shirt, I could read how T-shirt printing works and make you a photoshop file.
Pages: 1 ... 752 753 [754] 755 756 ... 924 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: