Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 02, 2014, 05:37:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
330153 Posts in 13528 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 757 758 [759] 760 761 ... 877 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 673452 times)
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #11370 on: December 09, 2013, 06:39:03 PM »

Yep, the warranty is awesome. Mine were $200, got them for $80 on sale, and they sound great. Probably the best earbuds (them and Klipsch, but I think I like Sennheiser more) I've used.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11371 on: December 09, 2013, 09:51:43 PM »

So my 3ds zelda bundle arrived today, hooray!

Nintendo's eshop is down for the day, and the link between worlds is a digital download...booo.

TASTY!
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11372 on: December 09, 2013, 10:51:43 PM »

So my 3ds zelda bundle arrived today, hooray!

Nintendo's eshop is down for the day, and the link between worlds is a digital download...booo.

1. !@#% I was gonna go buy space harrier.

2. That's why I'm glad I got a bundle that had a physical copy.

--- edit ---

Oh hay it's back up.

1. Dear god Space Harrier 3D is lovely. I always wanted to get into Star Fox (because I am a massive furry obviously) but it always just felt like a really slow and grody Space Harrier (and I guess you could say that about Space Harrier 2 as well but I liked it anyway so shut up).

I'm not used to this level of effort coming from modern Sega.

2. Should I go ahead and make a Nintendo ID even if I don't have a Wii U or what?

« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 12:33:37 AM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Darilon
Level 5 Spoony Bard

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11373 on: December 10, 2013, 06:49:54 AM »

3DS e-shop still won't connect for me. Hopefully it is just server load rather than any real issue.

Mii verse is weird, not really sure what to think of it.

Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11374 on: December 10, 2013, 02:26:50 PM »

Speaking of problems with digital distribution, the iOS App Store hasn't worked properly for me for almost a month. It just randomly doesn't load, and it rarely loads everything on the page. When browsing game categories it will only show one or two games if it shows any at all.

Besides that, bit of a rant coming because I need to let off some steam...

Sounds like I'll be getting the third degree from my mom today because she found out I called in sick to work, even though I'm legitimately sick. The reason being because I complain about how few hours I get -and- she's also not feeling well and she's going to work. But then she's a crazy person who's constantly convinced her 6 figure job is constantly on the line and (even though it's obvious she's the most valuable person on her team) her boss (who is constantly complimenting her and on her case about overworking) is always looking for a reason to fire her. I don't know, I've gotten to the point that I just accept she's not right in the head and there's no telling her that.

Anyway, so yeah, I stayed out of work because I can't speak a sentence without breaking into a painful coughing fit, but I guess that doesn't matter. She's also constantly on my case about "well, did you take anything?" with an attitude like it's my fault I'm sick. I dunno, I just get sick of having to be super careful that every decision I make is the "right" one or else face yet another hypocritical lecture.

My incredibly adorable avatar was provided by our one and only Dice!
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11375 on: December 11, 2013, 06:22:54 AM »

3DS e-shop still won't connect for me. Hopefully it is just server load rather than any real issue.

Are you perhaps the experiencing the dreaded 007-2100 error? It's pretty common, but there are some easy fixes that usually work. You could try changing the DNS setting.

On your 3DS:
1. Go to settings
2. Choose Internet Options
3. Choose Connection Settings
4. Choose your current connection and change settings
5. Choose DNS (second screen)
6. Select No and go to detailed set-up
7. Primary DNS 008.008.008.008, Secondary DNS 008.008.004.004.
8. Test your connection. If it functions, try accessing the eShop

The 007-2100 might also be related to the latest update (which you probably just installed, because that's the one that introduced MiiVerse on the 3DS), in which case you'll just have to wait and see, I guess. Nintendo is working on it.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 06:25:48 AM by Tomara » Logged
Darilon
Level 5 Spoony Bard

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11376 on: December 11, 2013, 11:07:53 AM »

Are you perhaps the experiencing the dreaded 007-2100 error? It's pretty common, but there are some easy fixes that usually work. You could try changing the DNS setting.

On your 3DS:
1. Go to settings
2. Choose Internet Options
3. Choose Connection Settings
4. Choose your current connection and change settings
5. Choose DNS (second screen)
6. Select No and go to detailed set-up
7. Primary DNS 008.008.008.008, Secondary DNS 008.008.004.004.
8. Test your connection. If it functions, try accessing the eShop

The 007-2100 might also be related to the latest update (which you probably just installed, because that's the one that introduced MiiVerse on the 3DS), in which case you'll just have to wait and see, I guess. Nintendo is working on it.

Yeah, I had just done the latest update. Thankfully it was working this morning. Guessing it was due to server load. The normal Mii plaza update was not working at the time either. First time I had an issue with it. Didn't realise there was a common problem.

Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11377 on: December 11, 2013, 04:25:01 PM »

Heading off to an 'all you can eat' sushi party with coworkers.

I will most probably hate myself in 3 hours.
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11378 on: December 11, 2013, 04:41:28 PM »

I love sushi but I can't pig out on it. After so much I just say enough and that's it.

My favorite pigout food is probably ribs.
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11379 on: December 11, 2013, 05:05:12 PM »

Everyone I know loves ribs but I don't enjoy them, at all. Not only do you have to use your hands, but the meat is way too soft. If I'm gonna eat red meat, it's gonna be sirloin steak.

Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11380 on: December 11, 2013, 05:07:24 PM »

Everyone I know loves ribs but I don't enjoy them, at all. Not only do you have to use your hands, but the meat is way too soft. If I'm gonna eat red meat, it's gonna be sirloin steak.

amen.

I feel like the "good meat" is too little on ribs, though I don't mind.  I do agree with Yoda though, I love sushi, but there's only so much I can pack in.

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11381 on: December 11, 2013, 06:18:09 PM »

I miss sushi... I haven't eaten it in (give or take) 7 years.... I make pseudo-sushi almost every night with various vegetables stir fried in hot sauce and cumin then wrap em up in seaweed. That has been dinner every night since august/september for me-LoL

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11382 on: December 11, 2013, 06:23:42 PM »

I'm not HOOGE on sushi, but I've done all you can eat sushi a couple times. Eel and octopus are my favorites, with flying fish roe and the imitation crab meat being next on the list. I've gone through a solid 30 pieces of octopus sushi in one sitting not counting the other pieces alongside it.

TASTY!
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11383 on: December 11, 2013, 06:27:27 PM »

I enjoy sushi but I'm not a huge fan of seafood. Most of what I eat is freshwater stuff (like unagi or tuna); seafood causes immune problems with me if I eat too much of it.

Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11384 on: December 11, 2013, 06:29:25 PM »

I always find "All you can Eat Pasta" is like walking into a battle you won't win.

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Pages: 1 ... 757 758 [759] 760 761 ... 877 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: