Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 21, 2014, 04:13:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
329348 Posts in 13491 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 785 786 [787] 788 789 ... 876 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 661872 times)
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11790 on: February 10, 2014, 04:54:11 PM »

My gym got shutdown for permit violations 2 weeks ago. I am incredibly depressed.

TASTY!
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11791 on: February 10, 2014, 09:03:53 PM »

My roommates didn't invite me to their birthday party. They then got mad because I was upset by it. They then told me how horrible I am and that i have no friends because I am not social and that's why I can't keep a girlfriend. All because I told them I was upset I didn't get invited to their birthday party, when the day before I took them out to eat for their birthdays.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11792 on: February 10, 2014, 09:06:23 PM »

There's a saying here that if you don't have abs by a certain age, you'll never get them.
I'm 9 months away from that age and have never had abs in my entire life.
I'm starting to workout hoping I can see what it's like.

I really need to not give up on this.
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11793 on: February 10, 2014, 09:08:57 PM »

My roommates didn't invite me to their birthday party. They then got mad because I was upset by it. They then told me how horrible I am and that i have no friends because I am not social and that's why I can't keep a girlfriend. All because I told them I was upset I didn't get invited to their birthday party, when the day before I took them out to eat for their birthdays.

They sound like shitty people.

I've never had a "roommate" ever, so I don't know how those work, but I would assume it would be courtesy to invite that person to your birthday party.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11794 on: February 10, 2014, 09:11:52 PM »

Have a party in your flat/house/dorm/whatever and tell him he's not invited.

My incredibly adorable avatar was provided by our one and only Dice!
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11795 on: February 10, 2014, 09:20:02 PM »

They sound like shitty people.

I've never had a "roommate" ever, so I don't know how those work, but I would assume it would be courtesy to invite that person to your birthday party.

They really are. Mainly it is my friends girlfriend. He is so pussy whipped that he doesn't stand up for himself or contradict her when she is being a bitch. She said that come May when  our lease is up she is glad THEY won't ever see me again. He didn't correct her or say that he would see me again, even out of her hearing, which was the most hurtful part since I thought he was a better friend than that.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Ikusagami

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11796 on: February 11, 2014, 02:53:51 AM »

Well this seems like a delightful little forum.
*waves*
*stands on chair*
Hi, my name is Joe and I'm an alco--
...RPG fan.
...who drinks.
:[

@Daggerstrike
I think there's some kind of natural law when it comes to roommates.  I've never once had a good one.  There's always a Felix and an Oscar. 
Better to go hermit and live in a cave than with people who are going to drag you down like that.
Holykael1
What is a man?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11797 on: February 11, 2014, 07:45:27 AM »

I avoided at all costs to have to live with someone when I had to move because of university. Thankfully my brother is getting a Master's degree in the same city and he has been my roommate and will be atleast for 1 more year. There was a chance he wasn't going to be going for the Master's so I was panicking because I was afraid I might have to live with some random douchebags(or not, they could be decent people but it would be all up to chance). Atleast I already made some friends that hopefully I will be able to share an apartment with in the future when the time comes.

Renting an entire apartment, even if it only has 1 room wouldnt be very cost effective so that's not an option, it's not like my family cant afford it but I couldnt live with myself if I forced them to do that for me just because of my retarded social abilities.

Annubis

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11798 on: February 11, 2014, 07:54:07 AM »

I had a female roommate and we never had a single fight.
Guess I'm the exception.

---

On another topic... I need moral support/detractor
http://www.play-asia.com/the-idolmster-one-for-all-paOS-13-49-en-70-7edh.html

I've had my mouse hovering the buy button for a while now...
I know my Japanese is too sucky to really play it, but it'd sure be a good 'study aid'.
I've got till May to think about it I guess.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 04:58:25 PM by Annubis » Logged
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11799 on: February 11, 2014, 04:58:22 PM »

I've had many roommates over the years and they've all been great.  Seriously, not a single bad roommate.  Am I just lucky or what?

Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11800 on: February 11, 2014, 04:59:27 PM »

Maybe you are the bad room mate. :P

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Annubis

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11801 on: February 11, 2014, 05:04:15 PM »

Shyamalan twist
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11802 on: February 11, 2014, 07:31:56 PM »

I had a roommate for my first semester in college and then I moved into a single dorm in the upperclassmen dorm because AP credit.

I do not like being around people.

--- edit ---

Oh I was sick last night so I went to bed at like 8:30. I didn't have any weird fever dreams, but I did... have a dream about remembering going to Canada on a bus, which I never did IRL, and I can't remember if that was a dream I had awhile ago or part of the same network of dreams I had last night.

Dream Canada was a lot of elevated highways, fields, and swamps, btw.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Ikusagami

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11803 on: February 11, 2014, 08:48:09 PM »

+1 for stealing my answer. Great minds.... :D

I had a female roommate and we never had a single fight.
Guess I'm the exception.

That's luck right there! The guys I've lived with have just been fat lazy otaku types, who are at least friendly and agreeable when you're cleaning up after them. The women I've lived with have been wombats. 
I've had decent couch-crashers, but there's a peculiar phenomenon wherein anybody who lives in your living room, even if it's rentfree, will ultimately think that because their room is the central hub, it must be their house.
And you're invading their privacy if you pass through to the kitchen or bathroom.
"What the hell are you doing in my room?"
"What the hell are you doing in my house?"
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11804 on: February 12, 2014, 01:55:41 AM »

Well, considering that I'm still good friends with a number of old roommates even after we've moved on to other things, I couldn't have been that bad...

Pages: 1 ... 785 786 [787] 788 789 ... 876 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: