Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 02, 2014, 08:37:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
330160 Posts in 13528 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 797 798 [799] 800 801 ... 877 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 673805 times)
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11970 on: February 27, 2014, 01:34:04 PM »

I got caught in hail stones and now my everything stings.

everything

;)

In retrospect going outside naked wasn't my best idea.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11971 on: February 27, 2014, 04:53:24 PM »

So today I debated buying ToS:C even though I shouldn't and I also read the word uterus more than a studying gynecologist.

I'm about to crack and buy the damn thing =/
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11972 on: February 27, 2014, 04:54:36 PM »

...Tos:C or a uterus? o.O

My incredibly adorable avatar was provided by our one and only Dice!
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11973 on: February 27, 2014, 05:25:04 PM »

So today I debated buying ToS:C even though I shouldn't and I also read the word uterus more than a studying gynecologist.

I'm about to crack and buy the damn thing =/

@ToS part:

I read the word "penal" a lot yesterday and cracked up every time.  I felt 10 years younger.  But yeah, uterus
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 05:34:51 PM by Dice » Logged

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Holykael1
What is a man?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11974 on: February 27, 2014, 05:54:50 PM »

Holy shit, so I come back from the depths of hell and the NEW GAME JOURNAL thread goes insane.. I cant reignite the debate obviously but I feel like both parties were misinterpreting and overreacting to each other's arguments instead of having a clear headed discussion, anyhow that's irrelevant now but Im happy to be back.
Im tired as shit, I also got rid of my military duties today(it's just showing up there for 1 day, listen to some boring shit, get a document and go back home.).
DANGANRONPA TANANANANANAANANANAAAAA(http://youtu.be/76wWVp-JIO8), yeah Im not making too much sense, sorry about that.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 05:58:01 PM by Holykael1 » Logged

Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11975 on: February 27, 2014, 07:41:08 PM »

Holy shit, so I come back from the depths of hell and the NEW GAME JOURNAL thread goes insane.. I cant reignite the debate obviously but I feel like both parties were misinterpreting and overreacting to each other's arguments instead of having a clear headed discussion, anyhow that's irrelevant now but Im happy to be back.

Dude....really?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 07:43:16 PM by Dice » Logged

Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11976 on: February 27, 2014, 07:43:49 PM »

Dude....really?

Let's not lest the power that be smite us.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11977 on: February 27, 2014, 07:56:30 PM »

Dude....really?

Let's not lest the power that be smite us.

I have an assignment due tomorrow (which my TA has ignored questions I have about it), another due monday, my opinion about women is apparently too strong or even wrong to a mostly male forum (I think the bigger offence is that I'm not even quoted in order to create actual and relevant discourse), the guy calling women a "uterus" is apparently still making valid arguments that aren't being shot down at all (I've also apparently been 'poisoned' by women), a facebook post for you and I turned into a gender/race topic (that fortunately worked itself out at least) and, best of all, I got my credit card statement that I can't pay because my school is slow as hell returning the money.

For lack of better words: Today's just been a hell of a rollercoaster.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 08:33:22 PM by Dice » Logged

Ikusagami

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11978 on: February 27, 2014, 08:05:58 PM »

Im tired as shit, I also got rid of my military duties today(it's just showing up there for 1 day, listen to some boring shit, get a document and go back home.).
DANGANRONPA TANANANANANAANANANAAAAA(http://youtu.be/76wWVp-JIO8), yeah Im not making too much sense, sorry about that.

Feel free to hit me up with your thoughts via PM. The fact you say "both" gives the impression you can grasp satire and... English, and I love a lively clear headed discussion so long as it doesn't turn into mudslinging. (then I get snarky :[ )
 I'd love to hear your thoughts in a. . . rational manner.
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11979 on: February 27, 2014, 08:51:31 PM »

As of today, Nan and I have been married for 15 years. Damn. Time flies. I got her some Swarovski Crystal purple earrings, and a necklace. I felt proud for looking up what the 15th anniversary meant. Crystal, apparently.
We take the day off work every year, and had hoped to go to the arboretum and do some snowshoeing. Unfortunately, it's BuFu cold out, and we had to settle for a kick ass BBQ lunch(best Brisket EVAR!) and a movie. I took tomorrow off, too, just for the heck of it, which just means the pile of work will be that much bigger on Monday. One day at a time, though.

Playing:
Reading: Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
Ikusagami

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11980 on: February 27, 2014, 09:01:56 PM »

As of today, Nan and I have been married for 15 years. Damn. Time flies. I got her some Swarovski Crystal purple earrings, and a necklace. I felt proud for looking up what the 15th anniversary meant. Crystal, apparently.
We take the day off work every year, and had hoped to go to the arboretum and do some snowshoeing. Unfortunately, it's BuFu cold out, and we had to settle for a kick ass BBQ lunch(best Brisket EVAR!) and a movie. I took tomorrow off, too, just for the heck of it, which just means the pile of work will be that much bigger on Monday. One day at a time, though.

That's great!  It's really admirable when a couple stays so close and romantic even after that long. Too many people don't treat their spouses right pre-marriage, never mind after several years, never mind a generation.
Kinda envious. :S
I offer a toast to the next fifteen years. 
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11981 on: February 28, 2014, 03:21:50 AM »

I have an assignment due tomorrow (which my TA has ignored questions I have about it), another due monday, my opinion about women is apparently too strong or even wrong to a mostly male forum (I think the bigger offence is that I'm not even quoted in order to create actual and relevant discourse), the guy calling women a "uterus" is apparently still making valid arguments that aren't being shot down at all (I've also apparently been 'poisoned' by women), a facebook post for you and I turned into a gender/race topic (that fortunately worked itself out at least) and, best of all, I got my credit card statement that I can't pay because my school is slow as hell returning the money.

Didn't really have the chance to say it in the NGJ, so I'll say it here: Dice, thank you for always coming up with good responses when a gender topic comes up. I rarely have the energy to enter one of those debates, but I always enjoy reading your posts and it's a shame some guys see you as some crazy man-hating feminist just because you're not on their side. You're not like that. Your view on gender and smart and well-rounded and for that I thank you.

(Also yeah, I'm not an uterus either! Sure, I have one, but aside from those few days a month I don't notice it's there. That organ does not define who or what I am. Sure, various female hormones influence my looks and probably some of my behaviour/feelings as well, but I'm an individual with both masculine and feminine traits. Just like everyone else.)
Ikusagami

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11982 on: February 28, 2014, 04:00:29 AM »

Didn't really have the chance to say it in the NGJ, so I'll say it here: Dice, thank you for always coming up with good responses when a gender topic comes up. I rarely have the energy to enter one of those debates, but I always enjoy reading your posts and it's a shame some guys see you as some crazy man-hating feminist just because you're not on their side. You're not like that. Your view on gender and smart and well-rounded and for that I thank you.

Dude. . . really?
Her responses were to things I didn't even say. If you interpreted it the same way, then you have the same defensive misconceptions. I wasn't saying what you seem to think I was if you thought her responses were even remotely relevant. --She called me a misogynist for saying that women are equally flawed and human as men, and an idiot for thinking feminism should be about equality, not hate.
And nobody accused her of being one of the man-hating feminists, that was in relation to what feminism is largely regarded lately because of the more aggressive outspoken ones who spend all their time ranting about patriarchal society and the innate rapist tendencies of penis bearing mammals, giving the feminist movement a bad name after it's achieved so much.

(Also yeah, I'm not an uterus either! Sure, I have one, but aside from those few days a month I don't notice it's there. That organ does not define who or what I am. Sure, various female hormones influence my looks and probably some of my behaviour/feelings as well, but I'm an individual with both masculine and feminine traits. Just like everyone else.)

You do realize that was MY stance, right? And that my facetious repetition of anatomy was a blatant lampoon of the ludicrousness of reducing a human being to being defined by their organs. (if it makes you feel better, change the word uterus to mammaries; maybe it sounds better to you, but it's just as silly) 

Didn't the God Hand already say to desist with this? Please stop baiting me. I suspect everybody understood me just fine and this is some kind of elaborate trolling.
--in fact I tried to clear things up with Dice in PM, and she ignored it and made that public post AFTERWARD, adhering to a representation she knew was false, which gives the impression it's just for attention. 
Again--people, please stop baiting me.  Just let it go. Science has proven that humans are inherently bisexual prior to social conformity, and gender can be medically altered.  I don't know what more proof you could need to see that X and Y aren't so different, no matter how much you want to think that your organ defines you  in some way.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11983 on: February 28, 2014, 04:19:40 AM »

Yeah....not touching that with a 10 foot pole. Last time feminism was brought up, genitals everywhere were kicked.

TASTY!
Ikusagami

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11984 on: February 28, 2014, 04:51:27 AM »

Yeah....not touching that with a 10 foot pole. Last time feminism was brought up, genitals everywhere were kicked.

Are you saying this prank has been played on someone before?
It's really a lose/lose situation for the victim, because I realize, being the new blood, I'm probably going to be banned under the false pretense of being the instigator.
But just ignoring the demonizing words/concepts/ideas being put into my mouth would be tacit agreement to things I never said; things exactly opposite to what I espouse.
Is there a winning scenario in this nonsense?
Pages: 1 ... 797 798 [799] 800 801 ... 877 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: