Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 24, 2014, 06:53:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327318 Posts in 13402 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 803 804 [805] 806 807 ... 869 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 638745 times)
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12060 on: March 05, 2014, 10:06:14 PM »

Sorry to hear Alisha.  I can only image what it feels like to lose family, no matter how close.

@Tomara I'm a 25-year-old trying to fix up my baby blanket (it was the first thing my older brother gave to me as a kid and I cherished it for a while.  Now I intend to preserve the rags and all!!!).  I love how cute the little pooch is, even despite the wear and tear -- there's history written all over that pooch!

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12061 on: March 06, 2014, 02:16:46 AM »

my mom died this morning...just back from making funeral arrangements. i feel numb..yet how can i sheds tears for someone who hurt me so much....

*hug* I'm sorry Alisha.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12062 on: March 06, 2014, 02:22:21 AM »

@Tomara I'm a 25-year-old trying to fix up my baby blanket (it was the first thing my older brother gave to me as a kid and I cherished it for a while.  Now I intend to preserve the rags and all!!!).  I love how cute the little pooch is, even despite the wear and tear -- there's history written all over that pooch!

If you didn't live on the other side of the world, I'd help you. Cherished rags also deserve to be saved :D
CluelessWonder

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12063 on: March 06, 2014, 04:36:36 AM »

My condolences Alisha. 

Currently Playing:  Brave Story:  New Traveler, various ios games

Currently Reading: 

Recently Beat: Shivah, Tales of the World:  Radiant Mythology, Thief
Holykael1
What is a man?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12064 on: March 06, 2014, 06:09:37 AM »

Sorry to hear about your loss :(
Time will heal all wounds eventually.

MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12065 on: March 06, 2014, 09:08:06 AM »

http://www.inhabitots.com/doing-it-for-the-kids-design-exhibition-placenta-teddy-bear/

Welp.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12066 on: March 06, 2014, 01:02:23 PM »

80 pound dumbell smashed my thumb last night. Hurts like a bitch. Got a nice red patch under the nail now.

TASTY!
Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12067 on: March 06, 2014, 02:29:15 PM »

whatthefuckingwhy

@Tomara I'm a 25-year-old trying to fix up my baby blanket (it was the first thing my older brother gave to me as a kid and I cherished it for a while.  Now I intend to preserve the rags and all!!!).  I love how cute the little pooch is, even despite the wear and tear -- there's history written all over that pooch!

If you didn't live on the other side of the world, I'd help you. Cherished rags also deserve to be saved :D

100% agreed.  Actually last time I had a fever and was delirious I took it out again to comfort me.  That kinda thing is *actually* effective on a psychological level, it's weird....and nice.

Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #12068 on: March 06, 2014, 03:18:34 PM »

Shameless cross promotion of another thread in interest of helping a fellow RPGFan member post haste.... please forgive me.

@ the admins/ Our good buddy bytor needs some help. I don't know who specifically to message about this so I made a post in the helper monkey. http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=13670.msg324743#new

He seems pretty bummed he can't sign in on his account so I'm simply cross promoting the message here in general to hopefully foster the attention of someone who can help him a wee bit quicker.

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12069 on: March 06, 2014, 04:58:08 PM »

Alisha, so very sorry about your loss, losing close family members sucks to say the least

Everything's Eventual
Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #12070 on: March 06, 2014, 05:09:28 PM »

When I posted earlier today in an effort to help Bytor I didn't read "the haps". On that note I feel like a total jerk for overlooking a serious topic presently on the table...

@ Alisha/ Though I don't know you and you don't know me suffering and pain is universal. The pain and confusion you are experiencing is not something foreign to me at present as I just lost my Grandfather a 2 weeks ago. Things like this are particularly difficult when you simply don't know how to emotionally react to it. I wish I had words to ease your suffering but the fact is nothing I, nor anyone else can say, can take that pain away. At best, all I can offer is the comfort that you are not alone in your experience of such sufferance and have my sincere well wishing for what that is worth.

Sorry again I missed this topic earlier.

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Darilon
Level 5 Spoony Bard

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #12071 on: March 07, 2014, 10:44:15 AM »

That is rough Alisha. Hope you are holding up okay.

Bought something from Videogameplus.ca recently. The item was shipped quickly so all is good so far. One thing did worry me though. It is being delivered by DHL. Did a bit of reading up about them and have not heard the best things. Hopefully everything will go okay.The delivery tracker says there is a clearance delay in customs at the moment but hopefully it is only a minor thing like overall delays due to the recent strike there. Not anything suspicious in it so I don't really care if they search it. Not sure if delivery trackers are a blessing or a curse. On one side you get to see where it is but on the other hand it can cause needless worrying.

Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12072 on: March 07, 2014, 03:32:06 PM »

That is rough Alisha. Hope you are holding up okay.

Bought something from Videogameplus.ca recently. The item was shipped quickly so all is good so far. One thing did worry me though. It is being delivered by DHL. Did a bit of reading up about them and have not heard the best things. Hopefully everything will go okay.The delivery tracker says there is a clearance delay in customs at the moment but hopefully it is only a minor thing like overall delays due to the recent strike there. Not anything suspicious in it so I don't really care if they search it. Not sure if delivery trackers are a blessing or a curse. On one side you get to see where it is but on the other hand it can cause needless worrying.

VGP is where I get my stuff early! :D
And yeah DHL is a boat of ass.

MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12073 on: March 08, 2014, 12:19:09 AM »

I think I've had tonsilitis all week.

I PROBABLY SHOULDN'T HAVE WAITED UNTIL YESTERDAY TO TAKE WORK OFF.

Oh well I'm better now except for the residual residue that I can't get out of my throat. I just tried gargling vinegar. THAT WAS A REALLY FUCKING BAD IDEA.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #12074 on: March 08, 2014, 06:28:20 PM »

^ That sounds like as bad of an idea as when I was working a retail job, slashed my finger somehow while at the register, and decided since I was too busy to go wash it I'd just use the nearby alcohol-based hand sanitizer.

My incredibly adorable avatar was provided by our one and only Dice!
Pages: 1 ... 803 804 [805] 806 807 ... 869 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: