Author Topic: Whats the haps?

MeshGearFox

• HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!
    • View Profile
Re: What's the haps?
« Reply #12210 on: March 26, 2014, 07:23:44 PM »
Chunky applesauce is best. Some of those fruit pouches are good though.
o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Starmongoose

• Forum Moderator
  • Contributing Editor
  • I Mean Bismuth
    • View Profile
« Reply #12211 on: March 26, 2014, 07:24:26 PM »

Amazing how the only thing we can get you to speak normally about is apple sauce.

Penguin Boss Demands You Join Our Discord!

CLICK HERE TO BE TAKEN TO THE RPGFAN DISCORD

MeshGearFox

• View Profile
« Reply #12212 on: March 26, 2014, 08:36:37 PM »

Amazing how the only thing we can get you to speak normally about is apple sauce.

I microwove a quince once :DDD
o/` I do not dream o/`

Alisha

• View Profile
« Reply #12213 on: March 26, 2014, 08:51:30 PM »
went to gamestop to pick up blazblue.....
and they only had one copy.....and they only had it cause someone reserved it. wtf. at this point i might as well wait on digital release wich will only end up costing me $30.49

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”

Lard

• View Profile
« Reply #12214 on: March 26, 2014, 09:52:24 PM »
Stepped on my glasses yesterday morning as I forgot I put them on the floor when I went to take a shower.

Been blind for a day. Hopefully my new ones will be ready at lunchtime.

I'm very, very grateful glasses are super cheap here. (Like under $100)
I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.

GrimReality

• Dark Lord of Nostalgia
  • OK, options aren't SO bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #12215 on: March 26, 2014, 11:04:24 PM »
COMBO BREAKER

I went to the store today during my lunch break to find something for dinner. While looking through the manager special meat (basically meat that is almost at it's sell by date-usually 2 days away) I find a T-bone for 5 cents a pound. Yes. You read that right. 5 cents a pound. It was a little over a pound so the price was 6 cents. I was a little shy because of the price, I mean that is super expensive. Luckily for me it also had a 30% off sticker on it so I bought it for the extravagant price of 4 cents.

Also...related to the above posts...I am not sure how to take the question about whether I believe in the paranormal or not. It is one of those questions that can easily have judgement behind it. Also, I am assuming that Grim feels similarly to me, which is why there weren't words, just the post quoted. I am not sure what to believe, I don't disbelieve, just...don't know. I have seen some things I can't explain and heard some things that scared the shit out of me. It is a fun adventure to go out and do these investigations.

This is what I typed:
"Yeah, I was about to ask what Mr. Kael beat me to. Seems like a lot of money spent on something kind of...silly? To each their own and all that. Unless you're going to be on one of those ghost hunter shows, then go nuts. Those people are very good at scaring themselves, then pretending it's all real.
You know me, Dagg. Skeptic extraordinaire. "

It's actually in the post, just in the wrong place.
Playing: DA: Inquisition
Reading: The Backyard Parables

Daggerstrike

• Rainbow Club Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12216 on: March 26, 2014, 11:34:50 PM »
COMBO BREAKER

I went to the store today during my lunch break to find something for dinner. While looking through the manager special meat (basically meat that is almost at it's sell by date-usually 2 days away) I find a T-bone for 5 cents a pound. Yes. You read that right. 5 cents a pound. It was a little over a pound so the price was 6 cents. I was a little shy because of the price, I mean that is super expensive. Luckily for me it also had a 30% off sticker on it so I bought it for the extravagant price of 4 cents.

Also...related to the above posts...I am not sure how to take the question about whether I believe in the paranormal or not. It is one of those questions that can easily have judgement behind it. Also, I am assuming that Grim feels similarly to me, which is why there weren't words, just the post quoted. I am not sure what to believe, I don't disbelieve, just...don't know. I have seen some things I can't explain and heard some things that scared the shit out of me. It is a fun adventure to go out and do these investigations.

This is what I typed:
"Yeah, I was about to ask what Mr. Kael beat me to. Seems like a lot of money spent on something kind of...silly? To each their own and all that. Unless you're going to be on one of those ghost hunter shows, then go nuts. Those people are very good at scaring themselves, then pretending it's all real.

I don't think it's silly, that's why. It is a way to go out and explore history. I may never get proof that there is anything out there, and as I said I am not sure if I even believe that there is, I just don't know. It's a hobby and I spend money on hobbies. I would never spend money on a nice tree or shrub, but you would.
All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.

MeshGearFox

• View Profile
« Reply #12217 on: March 26, 2014, 11:38:48 PM »
I would never spend money on a nice tree or shrub

Hell yeah, make 'em pay for their own dinner and movie ticket! If they're going to friendzone you, it's what they deserve.

-- edit --

Whoops, emotionally state went from being wistful/agitated back to complacent. Now I don't feel like doing anything interesting.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 12:03:43 AM by MeshGearFox »
o/` I do not dream o/`

Klutz64

• I Like Wacky Hats
  • May Your Heart be Your Guiding Key
    • View Profile
« Reply #12218 on: March 27, 2014, 12:00:38 PM »
Getting ready to leave for my first interview of two this week. I haven't worn a belt in months and it's no wonder as I sit here feeling like I'm going to puke from the pressure on my stomach. The good news is I'm not that nervous about my interview. The bad news is it's because I'm no fixated on what I'm going to do about this sudden weight gain.

CluelessWonder

• View Profile
« Reply #12219 on: March 27, 2014, 12:22:15 PM »
Good luck on the interviews.  What jobs are they for?  I remember going to interviews and being so nervous.  One of them had a written test I had to take.  I was not prepared for that. 
Currently Playing:  Brave Story:  New Traveler, various ios games

Currently Reading: 

Recently Beat: Shivah, Tales of the World:  Radiant Mythology, Thief

GrimReality

• Dark Lord of Nostalgia
  • OK, options aren't SO bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #12220 on: March 27, 2014, 01:39:53 PM »
COMBO BREAKER

This is what I typed:

I don't think it's silly, that's why. It is a way to go out and explore history. I may never get proof that there is anything out there, and as I said I am not sure if I even believe that there is, I just don't know. It's a hobby and I spend money on hobbies. I would never spend money on a nice tree or shrub, but you would.

"I would never spend money on a nice tree or shrub, but you would."
So you'd spend money on a not-so-nice tree or shrub? ;-)

Well, you're welcome for the cleaner air my trees and shrubs help to create then. hmph.

BTW, I like the exploring of history angle. Always interesting. You hear they opened up to the public that supposedly haunted house with ten million rooms that is constantly being worked on? I forget the name of it, and where it's at. That would be interesting to go see. I remember watching a show about it.

Playing: DA: Inquisition
Reading: The Backyard Parables

Alisha

• View Profile
« Reply #12221 on: March 27, 2014, 03:52:00 PM »
so remember when i said i proposed to my girlfriend? she ran away from me. stuff happend and well i think she wants me to come live with her. but she cant ask me directly so she's been dropping hints till i connect the dots. the timing of my mom dying seems to perfect since it woulda been hard for me to relocate and leave her behind. my biggest clue of late is her insistance on playing whm of late when we play FF XIV.

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”

Elegance

• View Profile
« Reply #12222 on: March 27, 2014, 04:08:15 PM »
so remember when i said i proposed to my girlfriend? she ran away from me. stuff happend and well i think she wants me to come live with her. but she cant ask me directly so she's been dropping hints till i connect the dots. the timing of my mom dying seems to perfect since it woulda been hard for me to relocate and leave her behind. my biggest clue of late is her insistance on playing whm of late when we play FF XIV.
How can you possibly continue a relationship after a failed proposal?  To me, it's all or nothing at that point.

Klutz64

• I Like Wacky Hats
  • May Your Heart be Your Guiding Key
    • View Profile
« Reply #12223 on: March 27, 2014, 08:46:08 PM »
Good luck on the interviews.  What jobs are they for?  I remember going to interviews and being so nervous.  One of them had a written test I had to take.  I was not prepared for that. 

Thanks, first one went well which is good because it's the one I'd rather get. It's just a front desk position at MGH, but it's awesome benefits and a much easier commute than this other one would be. That one's another desk position at a different clinic in an area with very scarce public transportation. That one I didn't even apply for, but whatever.

Bytor

• Ego Enhancement Consultant
  • Hiding in Inaba
    • View Profile
« Reply #12224 on: March 27, 2014, 09:53:40 PM »
I interview people and strictly look at their personality to be honest. i feel I can train anyone even somewhat qualified who wants to learn, but I can't give them a good personality
Everything's Eventual