Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2014, 02:26:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
332853 Posts in 13639 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 838 839 [840] 841 842 ... 889 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 698494 times)
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12585 on: April 28, 2014, 09:34:00 PM »

Well I was fine. To your point, the meat wasn't bloody at all, just very pink. I think what happened was my stepdad had so much sauce in the dish that he ended up boiling the chicken instead of baking it.

My bro once ate bad chicken.
It won't kill you.

You'll just diarrhea and vomit for a full week WISHING you were dead.

---

I feel cheated.
I just read an entire shoujo incest manga thinking it was going for an original ending using uncommon elements (like the 3rd sibling)...
and then, in the end, the author undid the last 3 volumes, declared them to not be related by blood and they hooked up through passion of the moment.
If I was an anthropology student and I had to write a thesis, I'd study why Japanese authors are so bad at endings.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 09:42:35 PM by Annubis » Logged
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12586 on: April 29, 2014, 12:50:57 PM »

I'm having a great couple days. :P

I locked myself out of my house so I had to bust open the back door. I went and got a couple keys cut and was on the way to give my gran the spare, when I saw an old woman getting cornered by two dogs barking at her and trying to bite her legs. I managed to shoo them away so she could get away, but then they ended up turning on me and I had to run to my grans house for saftey, all the while they were trying to tackle and bite me.

Was kinda traumatic.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Monsoon
Prinny Instructor

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12587 on: April 29, 2014, 01:49:20 PM »

I'm kinda fucked.  Metaphorically. 

I paid all of my April bills last week, but ended up with VERY low savings in my account because my quarterly bills (HOA and water) both landed, with a late fee from the HOA because their first mailed bill was lost in the mail.  So my April bills (other than mortgage) weremore than double as expensive as they usually are.  And this is with me trying to afford a trip to Europe in a few weeks (planetickets already paid for, thank goodness).

And THEN my annual car insurance payment hits me this morning.  I'm at a negative balance at my bank. I called them and found out that I won't be affected in a major way since my paycheck comes in on Friday (they have several days' grace period for this sort of thing), but I have NEGATIVE money right now, except for what's tied into my mortgage account (which I won't touch).  Not fun financial times for me right now. 

Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12588 on: April 29, 2014, 01:55:07 PM »

Finally got to the gym again. 2 weeks since my last workout.

Agent D. can now do full bodyweight dips.

:)

TASTY!
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12589 on: April 29, 2014, 08:49:23 PM »

Okay, y'all can go have fun with your incest and meat thermometers and getting mauled by dogs. I'mma go drink this Vitamin Water and do some hardcore assembly programming.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12590 on: April 30, 2014, 12:20:59 AM »

52 hours work in four days, this guy is gonna eat, drink and be merry for the next two days dammit

Everything's Eventual
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12591 on: April 30, 2014, 01:58:17 AM »

Okay, y'all can go have fun with your incest and meat thermometers and getting mauled by dogs. I'mma go drink this Vitamin Water and do some hardcore assembly programming.

Meat thermometer is the name of my penis.

I am nearly all packed for my move next week. I am quite excited to be away from my roommates. They are fucking terrible.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12592 on: April 30, 2014, 02:05:46 AM »

I, luckily had great room mates, except one, he stole my Grandfather's coin collection, then disappeared and I never saw him again...which was in the long term good for him

Everything's Eventual
Holykael1
What is a man?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12593 on: April 30, 2014, 05:54:05 AM »

I am terrified of being attacked by dogs.. I love dogs but when they are aggressive I doubt I could defend myself properly and if I did.. I would feel bad afterwards for the poor thing.

Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #12594 on: April 30, 2014, 10:13:59 AM »

So my computer had a startup error this morning and had to restore itself. Now my Firefox bookmarks are all messed up. Like, they're all still there, but they don't appear in the toolbar. (Though oddly enough the ones in the sidebar appear in the sidebar just fine) and they won't let me add them back to it, either.

EDIT: Okay, they're all there just invisible apparently o_O
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 10:15:42 AM by Klutz64 » Logged
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12595 on: April 30, 2014, 10:29:53 AM »

I've barely been around here lately. It's spring, and in my world that means I'm uber busy in ever facet of my life. Work, home, garden, volunteering. I enjoy it, but MAN do I just want a couple days with NOTHING to do at all. Not for the foreseeable future, though.

My wife's birthday is Sunday, and I haven't bought her anything yet. I have absolutely no clue what to get her! It's so frustrating. She doesn't really need or want anything. But she loves presents. so there's no way I can do nothing. I'm thinking a box full of cash. Seriously. I don't know what else to do. I'm having my Aunts bakery make her an awesome cake, and we're doing an all day Art in the Park/museum thing on Sunday.
Then there's friggin' Mother's Day! Man, I hate this time of year.

Playing: TWD Season 2
Reading: Mistborn #2 by Brandon Sanderson
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12596 on: April 30, 2014, 07:17:45 PM »

Teenagers' skin and teeth freak me out so much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhOUnWv2X8A
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 12:04:07 AM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Holykael1
What is a man?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12597 on: April 30, 2014, 07:52:55 PM »

Teenagers' skin and teeth freak me out so much.

why?

Arklight

Know the meaning of Odio.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #12598 on: April 30, 2014, 08:00:29 PM »

My wallet is not ready for this.
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12599 on: May 01, 2014, 01:51:07 PM »

Seriously thinking about activating Adblock Plus on RPGfan and a bunch of other sites again. Internet ads have gotten so annoying lately. Take this commercial for Dettol handsoap. It's loud, like a minute long and appears on large frontpages like Cracked's all the damn time. Good luck finding it in that big mess of a ads and articles. And when you do, it turns out there's another one. Worse yet is that pop-up for some sort of site for sexdates. The first time it happened I thought my laptop had caught something nasty, but it turns out that thing is legit. Shit.

I know websites depend on income from those ads and that turning on adblock is not the right thing to do, but adds like that are kinda ruining the internet...
Pages: 1 ... 838 839 [840] 841 842 ... 889 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: