Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 22, 2014, 02:30:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
341284 Posts in 13946 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 842 843 [844] 845 846 ... 924 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 765453 times)
Klyde Chroma
LVL 12. Obsessive Compulsive Fruity Assassin

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #12645 on: May 09, 2014, 08:19:31 PM »

I just spent a half hour carefully thinking on the "The one that got away" thread. This proved dually motivating and discouraging all at once. Enough so that I felt the need to express it here.

I feel like I want to quit working and all life endeavors until I can shorten my list now! LoL

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.

GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12646 on: May 09, 2014, 10:48:47 PM »

Not looking forward to waking up at 4am tomorrow. Ugh. This devoted husband crap sucks. My wife is running another marathon, and I always go with her to those. It's an hour away, plus prep time, eat time, misc. time. At least we'll be at Starved Rock State Park, which is beautiful. My son is coming, too, so we'll enjoy ourselves once we finally wake up.

Playing: DA: Inquisition
Reading: Mistbron#3: Hero of Ages
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12647 on: May 09, 2014, 11:27:45 PM »

Got a shit ton of stuff moved into my new apartment. I also went to Costco and spent way too much fucking money on stuff for my new apartment.

That's the way to do it. Buy that shit in bulk.

How big is your new apt?

It's a 2x1 that is about 900sq feet. It is a good size.

Another day of moving. I have only big stuff and a few straggling bits left. Tomorrow I will be moving that stuff with some actual help, then organizing.

I moved everything else by myself.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12648 on: May 10, 2014, 09:20:38 PM »

So I went all the way to Seoul and paid $90 to find out I couldn't get the stupid TB test because I would have to come back two days later (Monday) and I can't because of work.

So now I have to find a place, get the test done, fax the results and have them shipped back to me.

Such a giant, giant pain in the ass. >:(

And I don't even have consumption!

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12649 on: May 11, 2014, 11:38:36 AM »

Todat I cleaned and repaired some of my nephews' (well, not technically nephews, but I'm kinda like an aunt to them) favourite stuffed animals. The oldest one (6) even asked me to fix up Nina, the tiny rabbit he'd take with him everywhere if his parents would let him. I'm kinda honoured he let me take it with me.

The other ones were cheap Angry Birds plushies that were coming apart at the seams or even missing entire body parts. They were also very, very filthy. Apparantly those kids still don't get that you shouldn't play soccer with your favourite stuffed toys.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12650 on: May 11, 2014, 01:13:15 PM »

All moved in with the exception of a few small straggling pieces. My cat is already out and exploring comfortably, which is a 3 day improvement over the last time I moved. I can't get my TV mounted because it takes two people and no one can come help me. I am hoping to get some help by tonight so i can watch GoT on my new TV, mounted where I want it. I could use the stand, but I would prefer not to.

Now I will be spending my day unpacking.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12651 on: May 11, 2014, 09:31:57 PM »

So much of this today...

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633
http://dice963.tumblr.com/

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
RAINBOW PIXEL POWER!!!
Annubis

ee yan~☆

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12652 on: May 11, 2014, 10:08:21 PM »

I sent mine an SMS because I know she's working till late today.
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12653 on: May 12, 2014, 01:12:10 AM »

I hung around with my mom yesterday so...

... Thought I went to a restaurant today and the waitress was like "SO DID YA CALL YOUR MOM YET?" And I'm just like WTF that's a weird thing to ask how do you even know I have a mom I might be a replicant or something.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12654 on: May 12, 2014, 01:20:56 AM »

Mother's Day to me means a 12 hour shift...and beer afterwards

Everything's Eventual
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12655 on: May 12, 2014, 03:28:40 AM »

... Thought I went to a restaurant today and the waitress was like "SO DID YA CALL YOUR MOM YET?" And I'm just like WTF that's a weird thing to ask how do you even know I have a mom I might be a replicant or something.

I would probably have said my cellphone plan doesn't cover calls to the afterlife.

Not because my mom is dead (she's very much alive, yay!), but because I'm an awful person :D
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12656 on: May 12, 2014, 11:01:47 AM »

I would probably have said my cellphone plan doesn't cover calls to the afterlife.

Not because my mom is dead (she's very much alive, yay!), but because I'm an awful person :D

I guess I am an awful person then too, I would have said something similar. Haha

Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12657 on: May 12, 2014, 01:56:55 PM »

I know I've been away a long time. What happened was like that one episode of Star Trek: TNG where Geordi and the other lady where sort of phased out of reality where they existed in the same universe as everyone else but nobody could see them.

Today: chilling and gyming.

The following two days: workin'

6 days after that: Off.
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12658 on: May 12, 2014, 04:28:05 PM »

I just paid for a NTSC U/C PS2. It comes with a ton of games I don't know what to do with, but the price was good for a system that's nearly new. It feels good to have a back-up for my old trusty console I've had since 2003. He's hanging in there, but my gut is telling me his next death will probably be his last one.
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12659 on: May 12, 2014, 06:13:09 PM »

I need to get a PAL PS or PS2 to play Overblood 2
Pages: 1 ... 842 843 [844] 845 846 ... 924 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: