Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2014, 10:00:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331704 Posts in 13581 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 862 863 [864] 865 866 ... 886 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 689036 times)
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12945 on: July 06, 2014, 02:29:00 PM »

It's almost like NA took a lot of talent from Europe this year. Hmmm.

I'm still forever amazed by Gambits (GMB) work visa problems.
I can see how one of my friend puts it that asking for visas one after another can look suspicious (spying), but when it's been 3-4 YEARS of that, without any trace of trouble in their dossiers, I think you're past potential spy.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12946 on: July 06, 2014, 09:14:27 PM »

I met my sister's new boyfriend on the 4th. He's into weight lifting like me, cept he's been at it longer.

He can bench 405.

I felt inadequate enough to take a shot at that today just for shits and giggles. I can unrack and bring it down, but according to my spotter/friend who is the worst spotter ever, I could 't even move it up and he had to lift it off me immediately. Course he also said I couldn't unrack it, so I'm somewhat skeptical of his understanding of what I could and could not do.

Either way, I have to improve now so I can beat up my sister's new boyfriend if he ever gets stupid.

TASTY!
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12947 on: July 06, 2014, 10:38:33 PM »

ib4 Agent D's sister's boyfriend leaves Agent D's sister for Agent D.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12948 on: July 07, 2014, 03:23:39 AM »

Learned something new: if you use a somewhat male avatar but feminine username, people will assume you are male. If you make a few observations about why fangirls love characters like Loki and then jokingly add you don't understand women, they will assume you're a fedore wearing man who wants to complain about being friendzoned. You will be attacked by white knights. There will be a heated discussion about if your statement was fucked up or not. Also, that discussion will drop dead the moment you mention you're a woman.
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12949 on: July 07, 2014, 08:18:07 PM »

I have to say that the biggest stress in dating is picking a place for a first date.

Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12950 on: July 07, 2014, 10:10:47 PM »

I have to say that the biggest stress in dating is picking a place for a first date.

WalMart 

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Dincrest
A-class rider (in training)
RPGFan Editor

I smile when I climb

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12951 on: July 07, 2014, 10:23:32 PM »

I always liked bowling as a first date.  It's fun, casual, active (rather than passive), allows some breathing room (like, you're not constantly focused/focusing on the other person; you're doing stuff too), good place to converse.  Maybe it's a bit old school, but it's better than dinner 'n a movie. 

Otherwise, if she's the outdoorsy type, I'd take her out on a hike (lot of good trails near me), and we'll stop at a nice spot (like a lakeside) and enjoy the picnic lunch I cooked up either the night before or that morning. 

Next bike-a-thon: PD500 Rock 'n Roll ride (to benefit Parkinson's Disease) October 5, 2014
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12952 on: July 07, 2014, 10:25:22 PM »

Poutine on a first date is a bad idea...
Yoda
Son of Dad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12953 on: July 07, 2014, 10:30:46 PM »

WalMart 

That could work. I could get you a new pair of undies and maybe a giant box of cheeze poofs
Yoda
Son of Dad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12954 on: July 07, 2014, 10:36:56 PM »

I always liked bowling as a first date.  It's fun, casual, active (rather than passive), allows some breathing room (like, you're not constantly focused/focusing on the other person; you're doing stuff too), good place to converse.  Maybe it's a bit old school, but it's better than dinner 'n a movie. 

Otherwise, if she's the outdoorsy type, I'd take her out on a hike (lot of good trails near me), and we'll stop at a nice spot (like a lakeside) and enjoy the picnic lunch I cooked up either the night before or that morning. 

I'ma bowling FANATIC but the idea that bowling is a good first date is a myth in my book. You're always standing up and walking away from your date. Unless you're Mr. Smoothe and can swing the "Hey, let me show you how to do that..."

Bowling is a great activity when you want to introduce a larger group.

Best first date? Pool of Thorns concert:
(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12955 on: July 08, 2014, 02:01:52 AM »

My two favorite places for first dates are coffee shops and my apartment.
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12956 on: July 08, 2014, 02:14:23 AM »

I've never been on a date with a person I didn't feel I already knew. So going places was never very hard.

I met Hugh when I was 17 and worked as a waiter in a hotel restaurant in Glasgow. He was over for a Transformers convention, and then he went back to Ireland. I got to know him over the Internet really, and then I went to Ireland a couple of months later, and then I eventually moved to Ireland (and then came back to Scotland because Scotland is 10x better mwahahha).

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Yoda
Son of Dad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12957 on: July 08, 2014, 02:20:07 AM »

My two favorite places for first dates are coffee shops and my apartment.

Hello!
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12958 on: July 08, 2014, 07:59:20 PM »

I always like somewhere fun like an amusement park or water park for a first date. But I'm immature.

Woke up on Sunday and my big toe was killing me. I assumed I had kicked the wall in my sleep because my bed is right beside it and thought it would go away.

Left it for two days and could barely walk. Went to the doctor and he said "Nope, that's a bite, you should have come in right away."

:/

After a tetanus shot and some meds, I feel a lot better. I can actually walk, although still slowly, and my foot is still tender. It's made a world of difference though.

I can't figure out what the hell bit me though.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12959 on: July 08, 2014, 08:47:45 PM »

It was Yoda.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Pages: 1 ... 862 863 [864] 865 866 ... 886 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: