Starmongoose

• Forum Moderator
  • Contributing Editor
  • I Mean Bismuth
    • View Profile
Re: Whats the haps?
« Reply #18330 on: December 12, 2016, 08:48:21 AM »
How do people get to be so rude?

I was in Lidl and the couple infront of me, their strawberries fell off the conveyor and I told them and started picking them up for them. They didn't even say thank you or anything? They just got on with it. Ugh.

Penguin Boss Demands You Join Our Discord!

CLICK HERE TO BE TAKEN TO THE RPGFAN DISCORD

Agent D.

• Agent Bewear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18331 on: December 12, 2016, 09:14:18 AM »
I changed my forum avatar for the first time in... ever (nearly seven years).

PKMN Trainer Andrew wants to battle!

I get confused when people change avatars but maybe I should change mine, because I don't look like this anymore.

Wait what? People actually look like their avatars? Does that mean Mesh...oh God...
Whenever someone mentions their avatar looking similar to themselves, I always chuckle at mine. So few people still noticed that my head was nestled on  the sorceress' boobs...
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 09:22:50 AM by Agent D. »

TASTY!

Frostillicus

• View Profile
« Reply #18332 on: December 12, 2016, 10:08:38 AM »
Well every Saturday for me is a fuck off day, if there was anything that required weekends or something I'd just quit/never start.

"Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter."

How do people get to be so rude?

I was in Lidl and the couple infront of me, their strawberries fell off the conveyor and I told them and started picking them up for them. They didn't even say thank you or anything? They just got on with it. Ugh.

You should have thrown them back onto the floor. ...I kid.
I blame bad parenting. Didn't teach 'em manners. It's really not that hard to be polite. ...Just seems to escape a lot of jerk offs people. What really gets me is when people walk right in front of you while you are browsing store shelves, and they can't even be bothered to quickly say excuse me, or anything. I seem to run into that a lot more frequently than I would like. Makes me want to call them out. However, of course, that's foolish and risky.
"Movies are better than people. You don't have to smell who you're watching." ~ Baby Cakes

Seultoria

• 시발놈
    • View Profile
« Reply #18333 on: December 12, 2016, 11:56:24 AM »
I live in Ohio, so we got a shit ton of snow yesterday. One of the perks of my job is the flexibility to work from home, which is good given all of the free overtime we work. So, I got up early and already finished my work and I'm just chilling for the rest of the day. I still have my laptop open in case someone needs my help, but not counting on it.

Dice

• I'm fart and I'm smunny
  • AMG A GIRL
  • RPGFan and Dice forever...
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt site!  Come, stay, laugh, cry.
« Reply #18334 on: December 12, 2016, 12:19:26 PM »

I get confused when people change avatars but maybe I should change mine, because I don't look like this anymore.

Wait what? People actually look like their avatars? Does that mean Mesh...oh God...

I'd think nothing less. Much like I think you're a cool robot
http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633
http://dice963.tumblr.com/

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
RAINBOW PIXEL POWER!!!

Dincrest

• RPGFan Editor
    • View Profile
    • RPGFan
« Reply #18335 on: December 12, 2016, 02:41:41 PM »
The staffers who witnessed my shenanigans at E3 2012 seem to think I kinda live up to the Meis avatar.
You can brag about your 5000+ friends on social media all you want, but riddle me this: how many of them would help you move?

Aurian

• RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18336 on: December 12, 2016, 03:26:20 PM »
I really am a dragon.

Rucks

• RPGFan Survey Hero
  • Salvum est Vita!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18337 on: December 12, 2016, 05:25:50 PM »
I really am a dragon.

Deaf Dragon?

I'd watch that show

also, relevant to nothing else, even though I grew up 2.5 hours south of Windsor, I'd spent the first 32 years of my life believing that Hamilton is just a suburb of Toronto.  Some guy at work got SUPER offended because I didn't know they were apparently separate things. Like to the point that somebody from Boston would get offended if I told them it was just a suburb of New York. I didn't even know he was from Canada until today.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 05:27:44 PM by glassjawsh »

"This goes way beyond pumpkin spice" "Whale oil beef hooked"

Arvis

• Prudish Gerontophobe
  • RPGFan Survey Hero
  • Computer Over. Virus = Very Yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18338 on: December 12, 2016, 05:45:30 PM »
My avatar is a self-portrait, yes.
"You know, you're pretty cool too, Arvis.  You like good music, good games, and good tennis." - Divingfalcons

Dincrest

• RPGFan Editor
    • View Profile
    • RPGFan
« Reply #18339 on: December 12, 2016, 05:47:30 PM »
I really am a dragon.

Deaf Dragon?

I'd watch that show

I actually think Deaf Dragon would be a great name for a band. 
You can brag about your 5000+ friends on social media all you want, but riddle me this: how many of them would help you move?

Aurian

• RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18340 on: December 12, 2016, 10:22:33 PM »
Just don't get one for lead singer. Trust me.

Mickeymac92

• RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18341 on: December 12, 2016, 11:26:30 PM »
Hey, I'm glad Youtube gives us the option to personalize our Youtube recommendations! Because mine are totally fucking weird lately. And I hate it. I just listened to a song from the Soul Nomad OST, so now Youtube thinks I naturally would like to watch a video from Trending in Japan about some weird Pokemon spoiler that looks really, really fake. Or better yet, how 'bout "My Furry Girlfriend!" complete with some dog girl lifting up her shirt with a big "CENSORED" box covering 70% of the thumbnail. I guess that's better than "The Top 10 Deadliest Little Girls!!!1!" though, since at least that won't haunt my nightmares forever!

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
I Draw Stuff Sometimes

Kevadu

• Some guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18342 on: December 12, 2016, 11:40:06 PM »
My heat is stuck on at full blast and will not turn off no matter what I do.  It's like a million fucking degrees in my apartment.

In regards to avatars, yes I look exactly like a bunch of random letters, symbols, and kanji.  Exactly.

MeshGearFox

• HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18343 on: December 13, 2016, 12:12:09 AM »

What can I say, I feel trapped by furniture (in particular, and owning anything more broadly).
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 12:15:52 AM by MeshGearFox »
o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Frostillicus

• View Profile
« Reply #18344 on: December 13, 2016, 10:05:54 AM »
My heat is stuck on at full blast and will not turn off no matter what I do.  It's like a million fucking degrees in my apartment.

Personally, I'd rather have it like that, than not working at all. At least you can get plenty of exhibitionism practice for the coming summer.
"Movies are better than people. You don't have to smell who you're watching." ~ Baby Cakes