Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 21, 2014, 11:18:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
341217 Posts in 13945 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 243 244 [245] 246 247 ... 923 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 764048 times)
Fei

!?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3660 on: August 31, 2011, 10:58:26 PM »

Dick jokes!

If you re-spec your elduhz and own a Vita - http://twitter.com/BSNursery
Darklight

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3661 on: August 31, 2011, 11:49:49 PM »

Anticipation (of that kind) sucks.  Good luck with school!  The university I'm working at now started last week, and it's crazy how much the place changed from summer.  It's in one of those towns where between 1/3 and 1/2 of the population IS the university, so the town filled up almost overnight.

The haps for me: the HDMI ports on my TV apparently stopped making sound last night, although they still show a picture.  And of course, I'm out of town, so I'm trying to help troubleshoot over the phone.  So that kind of sucks.  I'll get home tomorrow, and if all else fails, I'll say screw it and just change the PS3 and 360 to use component cables instead.

Tooker, what you want to do is turn off your set, pull the power plug out of the wall socket, leave it for 10 minutes, this will reset your hdmi ports. Sounds basic? worked for me several times

The Haps! the air con at work sounds like it's about to explode, it's still hot here at this time of year
Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3662 on: September 01, 2011, 12:01:15 AM »

Dick jokes!

VAGINA!!

Lazlowe1984
Restricted Members

Centurion

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3663 on: September 01, 2011, 01:35:12 AM »

I've decided to start a website.

Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3664 on: September 01, 2011, 01:58:10 AM »

This is a story game where the posters of the thread will think up creative responses to the threats posed by the antagonists in the story. The succeeding chapters will be provided and act as an expansion pack for the game, just like an online RPG. When the poster posts a response, they must indicate the chapter or scene they are responding to and quote the scenes in their replies. The thread starter will then make a quoted reply to the responses with a grade to each response. Since there is no limit to the number of people who can respond to the thread, the respondent with the current highest score will be the present winner. So the winners of the game will be constantly updated.
Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3665 on: September 01, 2011, 06:25:00 AM »

I've decided to start a website.

Is it about VAGINAS!!!

This is a story game where the posters of the thread will think up creative responses to the threats posed by the antagonists in the story. The succeeding chapters will be provided and act as an expansion pack for the game, just like an online RPG. When the poster posts a response, they must indicate the chapter or scene they are responding to and quote the scenes in their replies. The thread starter will then make a quoted reply to the responses with a grade to each response. Since there is no limit to the number of people who can respond to the thread, the respondent with the current highest score will be the present winner. So the winners of the game will be constantly updated.

What?

Tooker
RPGFan Editor

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #3666 on: September 01, 2011, 11:08:17 AM »

Tooker, what you want to do is turn off your set, pull the power plug out of the wall socket, leave it for 10 minutes, this will reset your hdmi ports. Sounds basic? worked for me several times

The Haps! the air con at work sounds like it's about to explode, it's still hot here at this time of year

Thanks for the suggestion - I'll definitely try it out.  Most of the ideas I've seen around the net have been pretty basic stuff like that.  Guess everything needs to power completely down and reboot sometimes. :)

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
Azrael

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3667 on: September 01, 2011, 11:34:27 AM »

Thanks for the suggestion - I'll definitely try it out.  Most of the ideas I've seen around the net have been pretty basic stuff like that.  Guess everything needs to power completely down and reboot sometimes. :)

This seems like one of the most basic and over looked solutions to many electrical problems. Well...after making sure it's plugged in.
Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3668 on: September 01, 2011, 11:54:31 AM »

Damn truck has mechanical issues...again, anyone wanna buy a lemon cheap?

Everything's Eventual
Commander Jubby Shepard
What do you call a kid with no arms and an eye patch? Names.

If you come back you will find me a very grave man

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3669 on: September 01, 2011, 06:08:08 PM »

Apparently there was a big earthquake where I was. I didn't feel anything. I am oblivious to all.

If it'll hold Jello, Utah will put Jello in it.
Tooker
RPGFan Editor

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #3670 on: September 01, 2011, 11:23:25 PM »

Nice job, Darklight - that did the trick!  Unplugged the TV for a while, plugged it back in, and the sound's back on for the PS3. :)

So the haps for me now are that I'm watching Blazing Saddles. Classically awesome.  A movie they could never make today, but I'm so glad they made it back when they could.  Cleavon Little and Gene Wilder... so awesome.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 11:31:52 PM by Tooker » Logged

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3671 on: September 01, 2011, 11:48:04 PM »

Kay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFPVcBTY3J0 this is relevant to your interests.

This is vaguely NSFW although no more than shouting VAGINAS everywhere because that's basically what it is.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Darklight

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3672 on: September 02, 2011, 02:15:09 AM »

eating through a Kilo bag of salted Pistachio's, &, I should change my username, it looks like I have emotional problems when in fact, @ the time I was playing oblivion and it was too dark, so I turned up the black level, DUH. And (another exciting fact) I'm heading to the beach for the weekend with wii in hand, TFIF!
Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3673 on: September 02, 2011, 02:32:45 AM »

Kay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFPVcBTY3J0 this is relevant to your interests.

This is vaguely NSFW although no more than shouting VAGINAS everywhere because that's basically what it is.

Needs more actual vaginas

Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3674 on: September 02, 2011, 02:32:34 PM »

My brother's birthday is coming up and I don't know what to give him... I don't want to give him a game again (though Mass Effect, Fallout and a bunch of other stuff I got him were all well recieved). Maybe I'll just get him some socks and/or underwear...
Pages: 1 ... 243 244 [245] 246 247 ... 923 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: