Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 26, 2014, 01:40:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334852 Posts in 13711 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 900 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 718180 times)
Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3690 on: September 03, 2011, 08:02:06 PM »

RIP FuncoLand?  Or does its spirit live on through Gamestop?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc50iHCoCdQ

I don't get it :/

Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3691 on: September 03, 2011, 10:20:15 PM »

Working all night. Got a WoT book here.

Gonna be a slow night.
Fei

!?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3692 on: September 03, 2011, 11:01:39 PM »

RIP FuncoLand?  Or does its spirit live on through Gamestop?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc50iHCoCdQ

I don't get it :/

Wikipedia says that Gamestop is the assimilation of all videogame shops... Funcoland had a 'newspaper' with every NES game they offered listed... RIP... I'm too emotional to elaborate now...

If you re-spec your elduhz and own a Vita - http://twitter.com/BSNursery
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3693 on: September 03, 2011, 11:37:02 PM »

I think my mom's drunk and telling her friends stuff about my job that she REALLY wasn't supposed to repeat.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Yoda
Son of Dad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3694 on: September 04, 2011, 12:06:14 AM »

Maybe YOU should learn to keep yer trap shut
Fei

!?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3695 on: September 04, 2011, 12:08:44 AM »

sometimes its just like whatever you know?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 01:42:07 AM by Fei » Logged

If you re-spec your elduhz and own a Vita - http://twitter.com/BSNursery
Commander Jubby Shepard
What do you call a kid with no arms and an eye patch? Names.

If you come back you will find me a very grave man

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3696 on: September 04, 2011, 03:38:30 AM »

So it appears that both of my big toes now have ingrown toenails and the one on my left foot may be getting infected. Fun, fun, fun.

If it'll hold Jello, Utah will put Jello in it.
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3697 on: September 04, 2011, 03:40:25 AM »

Parents are also a pain to go to restaurants with. Dad pouts and generally acts like a nozzlebox when he's not happy with the restaurant (which is pretty much whenever it's a place he doesn't pick). Mom just has no "Hi this thing you are saying? It might actually be offensive" filter, and doesn't... basically I really don't want to go back to one of my favorite Indian restaurants now because of some comment she made to one of the waitresses.

Fuck it, I'm tired.

I've also taken to cracking my knuckles compulsively. It gets me through the day. Maybe mentioned this before. I'm not following time particularly well right now.

o/` I do not dream o/`

Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3698 on: September 04, 2011, 04:45:29 AM »

Parents are also a pain to go to restaurants with. Dad pouts and generally acts like a nozzlebox when he's not happy with the restaurant (which is pretty much whenever it's a place he doesn't pick). Mom just has no "Hi this thing you are saying? It might actually be offensive" filter, and doesn't... basically I really don't want to go back to one of my favorite Indian restaurants now because of some comment she made to one of the waitresses.

Fuck it, I'm tired.

I've also taken to cracking my knuckles compulsively. It gets me through the day. Maybe mentioned this before. I'm not following time particularly well right now.

I can relate to this my parents are generally not fun to be out in public with especially at restaurants. Even if my mother picks where we go she still complains that they dont have anything she wants while my dad sits there complaining about her complaining, and when they aren't they're making racist remarks or other such bullshit. One time into Dairy Queen my mother was talking about an angry black man she saw. Her reasoning as to why "black men are just like that" and she said it loud enough everyone in the place could hear her. :/ If she's not saying stuff like that she's complaining about how interracial couples are immoral or some shit like that (the irony in that is that my brother married an Asian woman) god forbid if I fall for a girl that isn't white like me. She also is afraid of unmarried women for some reason says they are weird, WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MAKE ME!?

Yoda
Son of Dad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3699 on: September 04, 2011, 04:54:37 AM »

The guy I'm working with has on this new age / pan flute shit music on... making me drousy
Azrael

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3700 on: September 04, 2011, 09:19:50 AM »

I work part time as a tutor of reading and writing at a community college, specifically for students with disabilities. Probably one of the most difficult and challenging jobs I have ever had, especially since before this I had absolutely no experience working in this community (I typically work with autistic kids, or students with some kind of physical disability that don't speak English as first language). The past week I've been getting lots of compliments from parents and students about how much I was able to help them last semester pass a test or class. Never imagined anything I was doing as a mere tutor was helping, but it's certainly nice having your ego stroked every once in a while.
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3701 on: September 04, 2011, 12:00:45 PM »

A good tutor can make a huge difference. I once helped a kid with math one, perhaps two hours a week for a year. His grade went from a 4 to a 7. I wasn't doing anything special and it was not as if he was truly bad at math, but he was behind when he started the year and didn't get the individual attention he needed to close the gap. It was very frustrating for him and he nearly lost all motivation.

Funny thing though, I still don't know how his parents got my number...

Anyway, it was my sister's boyfriend's birthday today. The amount of crazy in his family is amazing. For instance, his 40-year-old cousin left rehab (he likes his alcohol a bit too much...) early because he met some women there, also an addict. That was six weeks ago. She's pregnant now. Yes, it was planned. No, she's not changing her ways. Went straight for the wine, smoked some cigarettes, got bored with those and moved on to cigars.

It was... yeah... that poor kid is not going to come out well...
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3702 on: September 04, 2011, 06:12:05 PM »

Fuck this dude totally broke the DILFometer.

Fuck I can't embed pictures from wikipedia.

o/` I do not dream o/`

CastNuri
AMG A GIRL

There are no coincidences.

CastNuri
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3703 on: September 04, 2011, 09:02:13 PM »

I'm quitting my daily cafe visits. Waste of money and it's far too tempting to order something like a cappuccino or flat white every single time (drinks that should really be occasional treats, imo). Found a good thermos online and taking my caffeine from home now! Better for the wallet- better for my health too, hopefully.

Getting my hair re-dyed purple tomorrow and then I'm off to search for purple wellies, having decided not to go with yellow ones.

"It is a silly game where nobody wins. " ~ Thomas Fuller ~

http://castnuri.tumblr.com
Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3704 on: September 04, 2011, 11:26:17 PM »

Finally home, nice 12 hour day, once again pretty much OT though so...playing a little World Ends With You, gonna eat some fat free pudding and call it a night.

Everything's Eventual
Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 900 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: