Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2014, 09:36:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319703 Posts in 13046 Topics by 2147 Members
Latest Member: TacoBell_Lord
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 316 317 [318] 319 320 ... 837 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 594907 times)
Annubis
Image is from Magical Diary. It's the Deus Ex of VN/Dating sim

Voted most likely to become an evil dictator

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4755 on: November 08, 2011, 08:40:51 PM »

My worst dream ever:

It's winter and I'm crossing the street.
I slip on ice in the middle of the road.
A car drives over me starting from the legs.
Time slows as the tire comes up to my hips... my stomach... my chest... my neck.
I'm screaming madly in pain.
The tire finally gets to my head and!

I wake up fucking drenched in sweat. My heart beating like crazy.
If it's true that dying in your dream kills you, I was damn close there.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 08:45:37 PM by Annubis » Logged
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4756 on: November 08, 2011, 10:04:06 PM »

Actually this is an attempt to draw what a lot of my dreams end up looking like.

---edit---

Oh boy.

Issue 2 failed in ohio, which mean's Kasich's anti-union bill is getting removed. Which is good.

Downside is that this PROBABLY renders Kasich a lame duck and Ohio ends up not having a functional government for the next few years.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 01:22:15 AM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Vanguard

I am America, and I hate JRPGs

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4757 on: November 09, 2011, 10:52:49 AM »

I just got this feedback from an eBay seller: "Roses are red, Violets are blue, If there is a better eBayer, I don't know who!"

Thoren: Astronomers fucking love stars and shit. Whitman was a bitch.
Hidoshi: Walt Whitman could beat you with both dicks tied behind his back.
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #4758 on: November 09, 2011, 01:04:13 PM »

I cannot fathom why people get so angry about TV shows/video games/sports teams to the point where they rant all day long, (not even in conversation in replies, just ENDLESS MONOLOGUES) every day.... for all the time I've had them on Twitter (until now) yet they still remain invested/watching/playing/whatever. If they bother you so much, spend your time elsewhere?

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4759 on: November 09, 2011, 04:55:32 PM »

I like Mesh's pixel art. :D

I got sick something fierce recently.  Went to bed freezing (cold phase) and just slept for 15 hours, minus about a half hour in between where I kicked off my blanket and had a popsicle (hot phase).  I wanted to go to class too... =/

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Tooker
RPGFan Editor

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #4760 on: November 09, 2011, 05:45:35 PM »

Nasty. I had a night like that a couple of weeks ago.  I was messed up enough that I didn't recognize that I should just go take some NyQuil or something.

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

a+dark+eclipse
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4761 on: November 09, 2011, 05:51:02 PM »

God I love nyquil. A shot of nyquil and a shot of bourbon =  best sleep ever

Lazlowe1984
Restricted Members

Centurion

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4762 on: November 09, 2011, 06:04:24 PM »

Another day,another Septim.

2 more days!

Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4763 on: November 09, 2011, 06:12:26 PM »

God I love nyquil. A shot of nyquil and a shot of bourbon =  best sleep ever

Dammit!!  I opted for the Cold FX for it's apparent super-power instead of the drowzy goodness of Nyquil... may be a good idea to get some then.

I'm in one of those "dark-days", you know, where everywhere you look has a sort of black filter surrounding your peripherals.  *Groaan*

Nasty. I had a night like that a couple of weeks ago.  I was messed up enough that I didn't recognize that I should just go take some NyQuil or something.

Heh, I'm saying this because I love my RPGfan-ers..  but yeah, I got pretty messed up too and grabbed my baby blanket out of my closet and snuggled with that to "prevent the nightmares".  Then something like this happened...

PS I wish my butt had less booty.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 06:16:33 PM by Dice » Logged

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

a+dark+eclipse
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4764 on: November 09, 2011, 06:24:49 PM »

It's a blagh fucking day here. I did shit all day despite having a good start to the day. I took a nap after lunch and that lasted almost 3 hours.

I was supposed to get started on this project for school today, but now that's being pushed to tomorrow, and now because of that I missed out on a shift that came up at work tonight.

Oh well.

At least I beat a lot of levels in Earth Defense Force!!!!! :D

MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4765 on: November 09, 2011, 08:09:03 PM »

I like Mesh's pixel art. :D

I got sick something fierce recently.  Went to bed freezing (cold phase) and just slept for 15 hours, minus about a half hour in between where I kicked off my blanket and had a popsicle (hot phase).  I wanted to go to class too... =/

Oh man I had one of those "fuck it I need to sleep for 15 hours straight" colds back in Spring 09 (I think like a few days after DQ5 DS came out). I don't even think it was a proper COLD, just my sinuses being totally shitty.

It was like... woke up that morning feeling alright. Went to talk with my Russian prof about a writing prompt we were doing the next day, started feeling a bit sinusy -- nothing really bad for like February or march or whatever -- and I ate some quiche for lunch. A few classes later, I'm feeling INSANELY shitty.

Here's where my memory gets hazy. I THINK I was still functional the next day. Went to my computer ethics class, skipped Russian lit so I could sleep up for the writing prompt, go to regular russianclass, writing prompt is canceled, stay for class, feel like trash. I think at THAT point I go home and begin the stay in bed for the entire fucking day thing.

OR maybe I did that the night before. I sort of forget.

What I DO know is that I wasn't really sleeping. Just immobile, staring at the ceiling, half-dreaming while half-awake. For like nearly fifteen hours. At one point I got up to nuke some frozen oatmeal and never got around to eating it.

I think that was a thursday and the next day was friday, and that I went home for the weekend because I always did. I think it was a friday because I'm pretty sure I left the oatmeal in my microwave the entire weekend. I have no fucking clue.

---edit---

Exploring my other harddrive. Found this:

"McCain played himself in Airforce One, and got his head cut off on an engine after sacrificing himself to save someone. He likes to pose withe the artificial, smiling prop head that was used."

I have no idea if I wrote that or if it's a quote or what. It SOUNDS like a dream I might've had.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 10:16:43 PM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not dream o/`

(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4766 on: November 09, 2011, 11:29:06 PM »

Another day,another Septim.

2 more days!

I can't wait either! Gah, I know I'm over-hyped, but I haven't been this excited for a game in a long time!
Tooker
RPGFan Editor

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #4767 on: November 09, 2011, 11:37:41 PM »

What I DO know is that I wasn't really sleeping. Just immobile, staring at the ceiling, half-dreaming while half-awake. For like nearly fifteen hours.

Exactly - that's how my night was that night.  One long, insane but boring dream all night.  Mine was about copying an Excel spreadsheet to my tablet and trying to open it, but it wouldn't stop trying to recalculate all of my formulas, and it kept not finishing the recalc... any time I sort of came to, I'd be like "why won't you go away, stupid dream?"

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4768 on: November 09, 2011, 11:43:47 PM »

What I DO know is that I wasn't really sleeping. Just immobile, staring at the ceiling, half-dreaming while half-awake. For like nearly fifteen hours.

Exactly - that's how my night was that night.  One long, insane but boring dream all night.  Mine was about copying an Excel spreadsheet to my tablet and trying to open it, but it wouldn't stop trying to recalculate all of my formulas, and it kept not finishing the recalc... any time I sort of came to, I'd be like "why won't you go away, stupid dream?"

God, I had a dream like that once when I WASN'T sick. I was in a yellow/golden library getting attacked by math equations somehow.

Anyway, just realized George Harrison was 26 when the Beatles broke up. I'm 24 and I haven't done anything with my life.

Fuck.

o/` I do not dream o/`

Darklight

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4769 on: November 10, 2011, 12:53:26 AM »

Got a group email from a bunch of friends I haven't spoken to for a decade, strangely, i'm too nervous to open it
Pages: 1 ... 316 317 [318] 319 320 ... 837 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: