Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 20, 2014, 04:38:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334409 Posts in 13701 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 363 364 [365] 366 367 ... 898 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 707333 times)
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5460 on: January 06, 2012, 02:39:13 PM »

I think you're right

*Pops Champagne*

*Looks at watch*

Pour a glass for me guys

just got back from gym. Lost three pounds this week.

Instead of having snacks I have tea. That way the flavor of the tea sort of makes me not want a tub of popcorn loaded with awesome butter and salt. MMMMM fat and SALT.

Had a healthy dinner of salmon last night w/ steamed broccoli but I washed that down w/ a whole bottle of wine. So really, fuck it. You know?

« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 02:56:25 PM by Yoda » Logged
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5461 on: January 06, 2012, 03:04:58 PM »

Interesting.  I'd feel the same way, Tomara.

But I wonder, what if it's freezing in March? Will my tree be okay? It's a prunus serrulata (Amanogawa type) and usually blooms in April. Grandfather gave it to us when mom and dad bought their house and is has grown really tall over the years. It's the prettiest tree in the whole neighbourhood and it'd be terrible if it was damaged or died.
Vanguard

I am America, and I hate JRPGs

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5462 on: January 06, 2012, 03:26:20 PM »

Well, then.

Thoren: Astronomers fucking love stars and shit. Whitman was a bitch.
Hidoshi: Walt Whitman could beat you with both dicks tied behind his back.
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5463 on: January 06, 2012, 03:29:13 PM »

Sorry, I'm gonna get angry here...

STUPID FUCKING SCHOOL-MADE SYSTEMS.
My dad drags me around town for half the fucking morning, the other I spent in class, now I'm under a time constraint to get two stupid fucking labs done on a textbook-made-website where you do shitty fucking experiments.  The REAL fucking experiment should be how long it takes to figure the SHITTY fucking website and to upload their SHIT drivers to run their dumbFUCK experiments.  I think our prof also gave us about 5 SEPERATE DOCUMENTS for what to do, NONE COHESIVELY. 

I fucking hate school, why can't they make it just a bit fucking simpler, I have ENOUGH shitty documents and registration form and tax forms, and fucking bills, the LAST I need is SEVERAL pages to tell me how to use a SHITTY website that looks like it was made back in 1998 and the papers the fucking follow it.

I enjoy Gamestop's UI more, and it has more than three different fucking buttons that mean "ok": F2, F5, Enter, Y, and even F12 on occasion.

I feel better....

I'm done ranting.  It's been a bad day, and my parents have been ragging on me all day for one thing or another that I sometimes wish I be deaf around them.

Tomara: I hate dealing with trees, mainly because their long investment terrifies me, but I do hope it's okay and blossoms beautifully.
That... or sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't get it, partly because my motivation to get it drains with every passing minute I'm doing shit I don't like to do.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 03:41:04 PM by Dice » Logged

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5464 on: January 06, 2012, 03:38:43 PM »

The fact that you're going through all that is making me anxious that I'm forgetting something important. I hate when profs can't get their shit together and are a mess.
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5465 on: January 06, 2012, 03:44:29 PM »

The fact that you're going through all that is making me anxious that I'm forgetting something important. I hate when profs can't get their shit together and are a mess.

Prof: I don't need a hardcopy for this assignment, it's digital only.

.: Assignment Due-Date :.

Prof: Remember to submit your hardcopy to the Psych office.

Student: You said we didn't need to...

Prof: We need it now.

(I actually printed a hardcopy that day... JUST IN CASE.  It's like knowing to expect some sort of bullshit).

I actually passed that class I was supposed to fail.  I didn't pass by much, and my GPA just took a hit (I'm an above average student.... but I think UofT's standards have sunk, because there's a lot of dumbfucks in my class).  I believed in god again (failed midterm, fever while studying for exam, unread chapters being read for the first time in exam study time). x(
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 03:50:37 PM by Dice » Logged

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5466 on: January 06, 2012, 04:10:59 PM »

I finally fixed my sleep schedule. Instead of waking up at 5pm I now wake up at 11:30 am

Lazlowe1984
Restricted Members

Centurion

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5467 on: January 06, 2012, 04:36:03 PM »

I finally fixed my sleep schedule. Instead of waking up at 5pm I now wake up at 11:30 am

You want me to wake you up sooner?

Either way tell Jubby to stop stalking me.It was nice at first now its just creepy.

Commander Jubby Shepard
What do you call a kid with no arms and an eye patch? Names.

If you come back you will find me a very grave man

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5468 on: January 06, 2012, 04:42:04 PM »

You want me to wake you up sooner?

Either way tell Jubby to stop stalking me.It was nice at first now its just creepy.

I didn't know I was. I'm sorry about that.

Edit: Actually thinking about it, the closest I can think of to anything that would seem stalkerish is the one Tweet I sent saying I missed you while you were gone while you came back. What are you talking about then?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 04:59:02 PM by Commander Jubby Shepard » Logged

If it'll hold Jello, Utah will put Jello in it.
Lazlowe1984
Restricted Members

Centurion

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5469 on: January 06, 2012, 05:00:11 PM »

Edit: Actually thinking about it, the closest I can think of to anything that would seem stalkerish is the one Tweet I sent saying I missed you while you were gone while you came back. What are you talking about then?

Don't play games with me Jubby.I know what you've been up to.

Commander Jubby Shepard
What do you call a kid with no arms and an eye patch? Names.

If you come back you will find me a very grave man

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5470 on: January 06, 2012, 05:01:44 PM »

Before we go further are you playing or serious because I can't tell.

If it'll hold Jello, Utah will put Jello in it.
Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5471 on: January 06, 2012, 05:04:42 PM »

Before we go further are you playing or serious because I can't tell.

Lazlowe is always serious you should know this by now, jubby. Also please stop stalking Lazlowe it's scaring me too

GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5472 on: January 06, 2012, 05:13:13 PM »

That cherry tree I buried Chibi under? It's acting weird. There are buds in it and it looks like it will blossom before the end of the month. I know it's the mild weather screwing with my tree, but still...
Interesting.  I'd feel the same way, Tomara.

But I wonder, what if it's freezing in March? Will my tree be okay? It's a prunus serrulata (Amanogawa type) and usually blooms in April. Grandfather gave it to us when mom and dad bought their house and is has grown really tall over the years. It's the prettiest tree in the whole neighbourhood and it'd be terrible if it was damaged or died.

Tomara, the very same thing is happening here in the U.S. I live in Northern Illinois and the temps have been unseasonably warm. Most people are happy about this, but being the plantsman that I am, I am a bit freaked out. I'm seeing bulbs coming up and buds swelling on trees and shrubs. This is NOT a good thing, and I feel like I'm the only one who cares. A couple days of warmth is no biggie, but when it gets into weeks it causes major issues. The problem is that the inevitable cold will come back and damage all the plants that "thought" it was Spring. It won't kill the plants, but it will lessen the amount of color and growth they put on in this upcoming season.
I'm glad I'm not the only one concerned about it.

Playing: TWD Season 2, Alan Wake
Reading: Mistborn #2 by Brandon Sanderson
Lazlowe1984
Restricted Members

Centurion

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5473 on: January 06, 2012, 05:30:31 PM »

Lazlowe is always serious you should know this by now, jubby. Also please stop stalking Lazlowe it's scaring me too

Yes ma'am

*salutes*

Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5474 on: January 06, 2012, 05:43:09 PM »

The specific problem with this is that it LOOKS like i'll be travelling in two week "shifts," alternating with the other coworkers, for the space of two months. At least. It's not "go to X for a few days," it's "spend at least a month living out of a hotel."

That can fuck right off if you ask me.  I remember applying for jobs back a few years ago and this one place was a small, nice, CPA firm who traveled to Washington DC for their work - literally all their clients were in DC which is 3-4 hours away.  The job consisted of traveling with 3 men to do audits for 3 out of the 4 weeks of the month while sharing a hotel room with one of them while you were there.  Nice guys, but hell no.

My buddy tom went to Pittsburgh once for like 2 months. He made crazy money.

Still not worth it.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 05:53:08 PM by Akanbe- » Logged

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Pages: 1 ... 363 364 [365] 366 367 ... 898 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: