Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2014, 10:17:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331726 Posts in 13581 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 372 373 [374] 375 376 ... 886 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 689573 times)
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5595 on: January 11, 2012, 03:40:16 PM »

ಠ_ಠ

This means war.

Bring a fury of animals that when they poop, can act as proper fertilizer for the lawn, Grim would surely appreciate that maybe, perhaps..
My yard is more garden than lawn. The whole English Cottage Garden thing, ya know? What lawn I do have is not even used for my own dog to bomb on, so I sure as hell am not going to let a bunch of cute little foresty animals do their business there.
*official decree*
No animals, alive or undead, will be allowed at Grims Rockin' Garden Party of Awesome 2012.
*This has been an official decree*
(I just like saying decree. How often do you get to use it in your daily life? That's right! Never!)

Playing: TWD Season 2
Reading: Mistborn #2 by Brandon Sanderson
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5596 on: January 11, 2012, 03:44:19 PM »

suh i believe, i believe i do declare far more than i do decree
Vanguard

I am America, and I hate JRPGs

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5597 on: January 11, 2012, 03:50:16 PM »

ಠ_ಠ

This means war.

Bring a fury of animals that when they poop, can act as proper fertilizer for the lawn, Grim would surely appreciate that maybe, perhaps..
My yard is more garden than lawn. The whole English Cottage Garden thing, ya know? What lawn I do have is not even used for my own dog to bomb on, so I sure as hell am not going to let a bunch of cute little foresty animals do their business there.
*official decree*
No animals, alive or undead, will be allowed at Grims Rockin' Garden Party of Awesome 2012.
(I just like saying decree. How often do you get to use it in your daily life? That's right! Never!)

So...no burgers then?

Thoren: Astronomers fucking love stars and shit. Whitman was a bitch.
Hidoshi: Walt Whitman could beat you with both dicks tied behind his back.
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5598 on: January 11, 2012, 04:10:36 PM »

ಠ_ಠ

This means war.

*official decree*

So...no burgers then?

It's BBQ or nothing.  >=(

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5599 on: January 11, 2012, 04:11:11 PM »

ಠ_ಠ

This means war.

*official decree*

So...no burgers then?

It's BBQ or nothing.  >=(

It is known.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5600 on: January 11, 2012, 04:39:14 PM »

Notice I said undead, not dead. The undead can be terribly messy, and all that moaning is annoying.
Burgers, and anything else that can be turned into tasty goodness over hot coals, are very much encouraged. I'm all about the BBQ.

Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5601 on: January 11, 2012, 05:31:10 PM »

Notice I said undead, not dead. The undead can be terribly messy, and all that moaning is annoying.
Burgers, and anything else that can be turned into tasty goodness over hot coals, are very much encouraged. I'm all about the BBQ.

Can't bloody wait.... be nice to chill with you all [in this dream in Grim's backyard...*sigh*].

This has seriously been the freaking longest day ever.  I switched one of my classes to get out of here earlier so I can avoid feeling "SAD" this Winter.  Nine hour school day?  Maybe in hell.

EDIT: also, some of the people in my class suffer a case of dumbass. 
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 05:49:30 PM by Dice » Logged

Vanguard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5602 on: January 11, 2012, 06:12:48 PM »

Can't bloody wait.... be nice to chill with you all [in this dream in Grim's backyard...*sigh*].

This has seriously been the freaking longest day ever.  I switched one of my classes to get out of here earlier so I can avoid feeling "SAD" this Winter.  Nine hour school day?  Maybe in hell.

I think I had one long day every single semester of college. Some days I would get up go to job #1, go to two classes back to back, then go to job#2 at night. I slept about 4 hours a night for an entire year. Fun, but really draining.

Lazlowe1984
Restricted Members

Centurion

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5603 on: January 11, 2012, 07:38:33 PM »

*yawn*

Hungry.Sleepy.Need to decide.

Commander Jubby Shepard
What do you call a kid with no arms and an eye patch? Names.

If you come back you will find me a very grave man

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5604 on: January 12, 2012, 04:03:58 AM »

I will not have a water ballon fight. I hate getting wet. I will however do a water balloon ambush and get the rest of you wet.

If it'll hold Jello, Utah will put Jello in it.
Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5605 on: January 12, 2012, 08:24:39 AM »

I think I had one long day every single semester of college. Some days I would get up go to job #1, go to two classes back to back, then go to job#2 at night. I slept about 4 hours a night for an entire year. Fun, but really draining.

A full year!?  I think I'd be pale, thin, and borderline asleep all the time.  I'd zombie-help customers with a series of grunts and snarls. D:

Really tired.  It's a rainy morning -- the type where you just go back to sleep. x)

I also am having an AFFAIR.  With a sandwich.  We're in love, and I missed good ol' cold cuts and cheese n' stuff.

Vanguard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5606 on: January 12, 2012, 10:34:30 AM »

A full year!?  I think I'd be pale, thin, and borderline asleep all the time.  I'd zombie-help customers with a series of grunts and snarls. D:

Really tired.  It's a rainy morning -- the type where you just go back to sleep. x)

I also am having an AFFAIR.  With a sandwich.  We're in love, and I missed good ol' cold cuts and cheese n' stuff.

Nine months, anyway. I didn't realize how tired I was until the last day of the semester, when I finished my last paper and it felt like something in my body dropped and I became impossibly tired. At noon.

So I cracked open a beer and walked around the dorms celebrating.

GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5607 on: January 12, 2012, 02:18:51 PM »

I check the weather radar and all I see is a swirly ball of snowy death. A freakin' snowpocalypse. A blizzaster. Or just a regular January day in Northern Illinois. The way people are acting, though, you'd think it was the snowmageddon. Probably because this is the first real snow we've had this Winter. Most years we've had 4 or 5 snowfalls by now. I'm happy to see it. Makes everything beautiful and Winter-like. I look forward to some serious picture-taking. I'm even off tomorrow. Man, they better not cancel school. This was supposed to be a day without the kid. Kind of a recovery from Winter Break. I will seriously consider sending him to daycare. Heck, we're paying for it, anyway. I suppose that might cost me the parent of the year award, but I could deal.

Vanguard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5608 on: January 12, 2012, 02:54:22 PM »

I wish we could get some real snow here. City snow is ugly and ruined within an hour, but lounging in my gorgeous apartment on the top floor of our building will be glorious.

Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5609 on: January 12, 2012, 04:29:09 PM »

I hate getting wet.

This statement goes against everything I believe in

Pages: 1 ... 372 373 [374] 375 376 ... 886 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: