Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 22, 2014, 11:57:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327192 Posts in 13393 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 389 390 [391] 392 393 ... 869 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 636978 times)
Vanguard

I am America, and I hate JRPGs

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5850 on: January 26, 2012, 04:49:57 PM »

I vote coming to Scotland!

Dude, I SO want to go to Scotland. I've heard so many good things about it. And they (You!) have castles! I want to visit castles all around the world. Too bad I don't have the money for it, or the desire for traveling on an airplane.

Then go by boat. It's more expensive, but it is an option. The worst part of air travel is getting through the gate.

Thoren: Astronomers fucking love stars and shit. Whitman was a bitch.
Hidoshi: Walt Whitman could beat you with both dicks tied behind his back.
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5851 on: January 26, 2012, 05:25:25 PM »

I vote coming to Scotland!

Dude, I SO want to go to Scotland. I've heard so many good things about it. And they (You!) have castles! I want to visit castles all around the world. Too bad I don't have the money for it, or the desire for traveling on an airplane.

Then go by boat. It's more expensive, but it is an option. The worst part of air travel is getting through the gate.

Yeah, I'd kill to go to Scotland.... x)

Goosey, would you let me crash on the couch? ...or doghouse?  T_T
... or at least know a safe dumpster?  D:
(haha I think I'd spend all the money getting down there, afterall)

Sometimes people just need a break. Is a vacation a viable thing for you? I know you're a poor college student, but getting out of your routine and going/doing something new would be great for a week.

I'd totally dig to vacay alone... just get out of my head and place for a bit.

Hell, it's great Fan-ers here are all over the map, I'll come visit you all and expect a tour of nothing but the BEST restaurants!!!

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Vanguard

I am America, and I hate JRPGs

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5852 on: January 26, 2012, 05:41:20 PM »

I believe he has a mongoose house that he lives in, which is how I imagine all Scotsman live.

Thoren: Astronomers fucking love stars and shit. Whitman was a bitch.
Hidoshi: Walt Whitman could beat you with both dicks tied behind his back.
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5853 on: January 26, 2012, 06:49:49 PM »

headin' in for work all night
feelin' all right
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5854 on: January 26, 2012, 07:53:13 PM »

Sorry Mesh. : /
Hope you and the family are ok.

My mom sobered up eventually. At which point things got considerably more boring.

The best part was when we were at the after-funeral lunch (this wasn't B-dubs) and the pastor that did the funeral was with us and like this is the seating arrangement was like:

[paster] [mom] [dad]

And my dad keeps flirting with the waitress or vice versa and he's all like "Well, if she wants to grope me that's HER problem," and then my mom's like "There's a minister right over there!" And my dad's just like OH WELP.

Also fuck man my family's originally from Scotland. I even have a goddamn Scottish McName.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5855 on: January 26, 2012, 09:00:03 PM »

In Canada, they spell it "whisky" I believe.

Such a noble and delicate culture

Since when did we start dropping vowels?

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #5856 on: January 26, 2012, 09:33:43 PM »

In Canada, they spell it "whisky" I believe.

Such a noble and delicate culture

Since when did we start dropping vowels?

Exactly - if anything, we ADD voweles.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5857 on: January 26, 2012, 11:13:12 PM »

Every bottle of canadian whiskey I've seen spells it w/o the E

MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5858 on: January 26, 2012, 11:14:57 PM »

8 IS NOT A VOWEL WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH CANADA.

Man you ever have one of those nights where you're just like, fuck it I'm staying up till 2 AM drinking club soda, listening to obscure b-sides from obscure bands, and programming shitty videogames?

Because I fucking am.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 11:48:42 PM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5859 on: January 27, 2012, 12:15:55 AM »

I'm also confused by the 8 why is it there?

Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5860 on: January 27, 2012, 04:03:33 AM »

Our eyes met across the crowded hat store. I, a customer, and she a coquettish haberdasher. Oh, I pursued and she withdrew, then she pursued and I withdrew, and so we danced. I burned for her, much like the burning during urination that I would experience soon afterwards...
RPGMetalFan
Just a geek.

Game over, moonpie.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5861 on: January 27, 2012, 06:21:22 AM »

There exists a girl who is barely tolerant of my existence. And, knowing me like she does....and if most people knew me the way she does....who the fuck could blame her. I'm a horrible excuse for a human being.

Probably the least of all the reasons why I'm a horrible human being is the fact that I am drunk off my ass right now. Drunkenness is something that I'm more or less used to, which is why you're not seeing very many typos....my fingers know better than my brain what I'm doing right now. There's WAY more reasons than I could count here why I'm a piece of shit, most of which woudl take.....well, mostly fucking SOBRIETY....to illustrate. Most of those reasons have to do with a sense of angry, violent, brooding misanthropy that I've been dealing with since my teenage years, that I probably should have long since shed given my age, but then again, getting the ever loving hell beaten out of you for a year and a half over a fucking COAT and other peoples' very conspicuous predjudices tends to affect your overall world view. So do the things you use to cope with said year and a half. Like, say, for instancve....heavy metal, copious amounts of alcohol, and a generally violent hatred and distrust for your species at large.

According to Anthony Bourdain, this is the kind of thing that can easily create the sort of messed up outcast that works its way into my current profession, which has NOTHING to do with any kind of love for food or cuisine, and nearly everything to do with the fact that I'm very much a fucked up, outcast member of society that gravitated towards a profession that asked no questions and only REALLY cares about whether or not I can do the job that I was hired to do....crank out a metric fuckton of really good food at a high level without going completely insane.

Blarg.

Okay. Done with drunken whining. Sorry to have bored you all with by bullshit, please return to your regularly scheduled programming and feel free to ignore the shit out of this emo-laden post.
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5862 on: January 27, 2012, 03:29:18 PM »

Please don't drink your feelings unless you're joyful.  Too much inebriated over-thinking occurs.
Look at Dicey, she doesn't drink!  And when she does, it's because she's finally done school and wants to forget everything she's learned: A reason to celebrate! :D

http://www.blackwoodgallery.ca/Blackwood_exhibitionSeripop.html#views
I gotta analyze this shit... I don't know how to do this.  I need my artiste-beret, over-sized sunglasses, and to dress head-to-toe in black... I think that'll help (it works in Star Ocean 2).

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5863 on: January 27, 2012, 04:27:33 PM »

I don't drink at all any more. I have a hard enough time trying to control myself without alcohol let alone with it. Been a straight edge ever since the last time i got drunk. Did some things I regretted.

Lazlowe1984
Restricted Members

Centurion

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5864 on: January 27, 2012, 04:30:36 PM »

I don't drink at all any more. I have a hard enough time trying to control myself without alcohol let alone with it. Been a straight edge ever since the last time i got drunk. Did some things I regretted.

You could use a drink.You'd have a lot more fun lowering your guard.

Pages: 1 ... 389 390 [391] 392 393 ... 869 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: