Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2014, 09:42:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338099 Posts in 13842 Topics by 2214 Members
Latest Member: CoreSignal
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 423 424 [425] 426 427 ... 908 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 739633 times)
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6360 on: March 18, 2012, 10:38:29 PM »

Found out I rather enjoy Caramel flavoured Baileys. Though only if I water it down with milk by a significant amount.

I'm a huge pussy.

How are the new digs?

The weather has been crazy awesome in my neck of the nape.

But I really prefer cold weather if not for less neighborhood noise alone. We have a few windows open and it's comfortable as hell. But an Nigerian family is having a party across the alley. They're not being loud or anything, but because everything is made of concrete and brick and the buildings are close together they APPEAR loud.

In fact it sounds like I'm playing Resident Evil 5
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Smiley Abuser

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6361 on: March 18, 2012, 10:42:45 PM »

Going really well. Unpacking is going as well as expected, my laptop is sitting on a box marked "Kitchen stuff and Assorted Ducks", while I myself am seated on a make-shift beanbag chair consisting of all the jumpers and coats I could find and I am drinking this Baileys out of a thermos.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6362 on: March 18, 2012, 11:17:17 PM »

Found out I rather enjoy Caramel flavoured Baileys. Though only if I water it down with milk by a significant amount.

I'm a huge pussy.

There's a Hazlenut one I'm dying to try.  DYING.  I press my hands and face against the glass of the store (Canadians of the board: LCBO).

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6363 on: March 19, 2012, 12:08:45 AM »

70's all week in new york. Fucking temperature spike is nuts, and considering we barely got a snowflake here, I'm scared this summer is gonna be hotter than a fat man's thighs after a mile jog, and I would know how that feels, being a fat man.

TASTY!
Monsoon
Electric Mayhem
Contributing Editor

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6364 on: March 19, 2012, 06:56:52 AM »

Worked a bunch of OT this weekend for comp time - I'm going to need a lot of extra vacation days because of all the random weddings I have to attend this year.  This is cutting into my Mass Effect 3 time....

GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6365 on: March 19, 2012, 11:21:30 AM »

Spent a chunk of my Saturday setting up the new computer. Damn thing runs like a dream. Between our new internet connection, and new computer, it's like we suddenly found the secret hideaway where all the "cool" kids hang out. I just click, and it's done. Amazing.
Spent yesterday doing the gardening thing. Even got a sunburn on my neck. In freakin' March.
My wife wouldn't stop whining about how hot and uncomfortable she was. I refuse to turn the A/C on in March, though. I might give in on this, though, because I'm tired of listening to it. I hope this doesn't mean were doomed to an ultra hot Summer.
I'm having a bit too much fun with my iPhone. It might actually get me organized! I've always had sticky notes laying all over the place, but that will no longer be necessary. I don't think I'll do much gaming or internetting(word?) on it, but I can see myself using it for more than I thought I would. I need to go look for a landscaping app.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 09:11:45 PM by GrimReality » Logged

Playing: DA: Inquisition
Reading: A Canticle for Leibowitz
Lucca
AMG A GIRL

SUGAR PEAS!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6366 on: March 19, 2012, 04:25:31 PM »

So yay! My flu has turned from 'omg I'm gonna die!' to 'hey it's not bad I'm not even mad'. Which is great! And then I see all the housework I have piled up from my weekend of hell.

Damn it.

John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6367 on: March 19, 2012, 07:10:40 PM »

My wife wouldn't stop whining about how hot and uncomfortable she was. I refuse to turn the A/C on in March, though. I might give in on this, though, because I'm tired of listening to it. I hope this doesn't mean were doomed to an ultra hot Summer.

I caved and turned on the AC.  At least it's supposed to cool a bit by the end of the week.

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #6368 on: March 19, 2012, 07:37:54 PM »

People keep talking about some kind of heat wave.  It's been highs in the 40s here for the last week...

Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6369 on: March 19, 2012, 08:10:18 PM »

So yay! My flu has turned from 'omg I'm gonna die!' to 'hey it's not bad I'm not even mad'. Which is great! And then I see all the housework I have piled up from my weekend of hell.

Damn it.

Glad you're better -- fevers do have the affect of "everything around me sucks" as some black clouds kinda makes you sink and feel even shittier.  Glad you're over it!

I think you partly treated it the way I would have if your PSN said anything: sleep and play videogames to take your mind off it. x(

Lucca
AMG A GIRL

SUGAR PEAS!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6370 on: March 19, 2012, 08:15:33 PM »

Damn it.

Glad you're better -- fevers do have the affect of "everything around me sucks" as some black clouds kinda makes you sink and feel even shittier.  Glad you're over it!

I think you partly treated it the way I would have if your PSN said anything: sleep and play videogames to take your mind off it. x(

Snrk! I figured you'd know I was playing Tales all day! I get tired easy and I can't breathe out of my nose, but at least I can move. I even changed the sheets on my bed! Smelly sheets are a total downer.

Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6371 on: March 20, 2012, 02:34:55 PM »

I find it's already too warm outside...

I think we only had one snowstorm of note and that was a wimpy one.
Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6372 on: March 20, 2012, 02:41:33 PM »

I find it's already too warm outside...

I think we only had one snowstorm of note and that was a wimpy one.

I kinda hate Spring/Fall jackets for that reason.  They're good for...abooout...two weeks of the year (one in Spring, one if Fall), other than that it's either too hot or too cold for them. =/

I have a fucking pimp looking one too... D:
-_-

Assignment.  It's art, so I aim to do alright without trying too hard (making me wonder, with my half ass attempts, what's the standard like with everyone else?).  I am so leaving this to last minute, wish me luck!!
I squeeze in some 3DS Abyss when my mind is fucking fried of reading stupid texts...

Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Smiley Abuser

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6373 on: March 20, 2012, 03:27:48 PM »

Gotta love the girls who change the word "faghag" to "fagirl" or something equally stupid, because they don't like the word "hag". Because that is the offensive word.

Irony is dead.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6374 on: March 20, 2012, 03:36:22 PM »

Gotta love the girls who change the word "faghag" to "fagirl" or something equally stupid, because they don't like the word "hag". Because that is the offensive word.

Irony is dead.

I lol'd. xD

Pages: 1 ... 423 424 [425] 426 427 ... 908 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: