Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 22, 2014, 03:33:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327135 Posts in 13390 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 428 429 [430] 431 432 ... 868 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 635901 times)
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6435 on: March 28, 2012, 07:43:20 PM »

First DC game I ordered was supposed to arrive today. So I went to make sure I got all of my mail out of the mailbox. Upon doing so I discovered mail for... someone that lives in building 512. I'm in 508. Went next door and stuck it under his door.

Game arrived at least. So here's hoping Bangai-O and Shadow Tower don't get lost either.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6436 on: March 29, 2012, 02:39:54 PM »

ESL teachers are still on strike. They're being dicks about it as well. Monday they were apparently egging cars and blocking traffic to the university entirely - which is illegal.

I'm never going to graduate. :(

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6437 on: March 29, 2012, 07:43:48 PM »

going to get some ribs and pop in game of thrones.

I haven't finished the 1st book but I'm deep in... what's the harm in watching the 1st few eps :)

MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6438 on: March 29, 2012, 08:35:52 PM »

Getting conflicting directives from different people at various and often parallel levels of management. Direct guy that might be my boss (or not) is incoherent and I avoid talking to him because even if he understands the question that's being directed at him his answers go off on so many tangents and are self-contradictory and... it's... futile talking to him. Actually work I've been assigned involves no thought. I spend most of the day just zoning out and not doing anything. Software is basically untestable. Everything is too drowned in process and beaurocracy to actually... find defects. Mood just kind of vacillated between undirected rage and mild amusement. I really need to clean my apartment but I'm not around enough to care about the pile of bottles on my desk

Bought a watermelon filet from Kroger. Gonna eat that motherfucker.

o/` I do not dream o/`

Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #6439 on: March 30, 2012, 02:48:07 AM »

Working on my dissertation.  Writing, writing writing...all I've been doing lately is writing.  I barely even leave my apartment these days except to get food.  I just wake up and write, break for food, write some more, repeat.  I'm going stir-crazy and feel mentally exhausted.

I think I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, though.  Little by little this thing is starting to come together...back to writing.

Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6440 on: March 30, 2012, 08:42:06 AM »

my shift got cancelled today, low patient census.

I'm ok for money but lean times like this means less frivolous spending. Oh well, I'm up balls early, already did my cleaning and had a breakfast. Time to hit the gym. I'll use today to work on some school shit and play some games.
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6441 on: March 30, 2012, 09:10:05 AM »

Sick.... I deserved it with my sleep schedule (three assignments due in a row... how much sleep would you get? haha)

I feel gross.  I think I've said more in this blurb than...actually spoke (it hurts).  Yaay for internetz

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6442 on: March 30, 2012, 10:03:50 AM »

Aside from the mailman, I haven't spoken to a human being in nearly three days. Oops. Going through Sunday's schedule and it looks I need to stop time here and there if I want to get everything done. I think I'm going to be sick on Monday... But I can't, because there's more work to be done. Important lesson learned: having two employers and doing some other stuff on the side isn't always a good idea... Though I do feel sorta important right now and that's kinda cool.

In other news, the final volume of Twin Spica made me cry like a little girl.

Edit: it's getting worse. I'm all right with the schedule. I mean, I can skip lunch, lunch isn't important, but now it looks like I can't even be there on time because some stuff was moved forward at the last moment. I can't be there on time, but people need me to be there. This sucks. I hate, hate, hate being late. I know I can't help it, but it still feels like it's my fault.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 12:41:30 PM by Tomara » Logged
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6443 on: March 31, 2012, 03:07:35 AM »

I sort of want to go talk to my game consoles.

That's not normal.

o/` I do not dream o/`

Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6444 on: March 31, 2012, 06:55:44 AM »

Great, some asshole (I bet it was crazy neighbour) threw a mirror at the pavement and now the path to the bicycle sheds and gardens are blocked. Crazy neighbour locked himself up in his house, disabled the doorbell, and blocked every window with curtains and whatever he could find. Yeah, not suspicious at all, asshole. Had to clean everything up myself. Took some pictures before I started though. There is no such thing as too much evidence.
Vanguard

I am America, and I hate JRPGs

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6445 on: March 31, 2012, 07:00:11 PM »

Yay, hangover is gone.

Spent the day laying in bed, eating delicious, but unhealthy food, and playing Dragon Quest IV.

Fuck this one old guy at my corner bodega. Every time he makes a sandwich for me, he makes it wrong. I ask for hot pastrami, I get it cold. I ask for hot pastrami, I get hot roast beef.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 09:50:53 PM by Vanguard » Logged

Thoren: Astronomers fucking love stars and shit. Whitman was a bitch.
Hidoshi: Walt Whitman could beat you with both dicks tied behind his back.
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6446 on: April 01, 2012, 01:46:56 PM »

So I'm reading Game of THrones and watching the first season... as an enjoyer of fantasy (not devout since I haven't read as much as most people here) I have to say it's refreshing to have a rich fantasy world that's not completely bogged down in ridiculous mysticism, terminology, lore, and history like Wheel of Time.

Also, I just burped so loud the people that live below me started laughing.
(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6447 on: April 01, 2012, 02:00:54 PM »

At boyfriends, doing homework. I got some sort of weird flu thing, cause my body aches and I'm feeling nauseous, and I've been getting chills. Makes doing homework more of a chore than it needs to be. Hopefully I'll be in good sorts to get Chinese take-out later tonight.
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6448 on: April 01, 2012, 07:40:05 PM »

Also, I just burped so loud the people that live below me started laughing.

Well done good sir!

I have an essay due tomorrow that's already late.

I'm getting drunk and watching wrestling.

My motivation to do any school work is in the negative, considering at this point even if I do all my school work I still have no idea when I'm going to graduate, because I have to finish my teaching hours.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 07:42:31 PM by Lard » Logged

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
ZeronHitaro

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #6449 on: April 02, 2012, 12:04:36 AM »

Been playing Fortune Street off and on this weekend. Finally beat the Mario Tour. XP Good grief the CPU in this game is so predictably cheap. It's gotten to the point where in the 125+ venture card deck I can call exactly what card the CPU will draw depending on what will screw me over the most.
Pages: 1 ... 428 429 [430] 431 432 ... 868 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: