Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2014, 05:43:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338072 Posts in 13842 Topics by 2214 Members
Latest Member: CoreSignal
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 514 515 [516] 517 518 ... 908 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 739409 times)
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7725 on: October 08, 2012, 05:37:14 PM »

I just gave myself a haircut. It's not really good, but at least I don't look THAT bad.
I think I'll just leave it to the pros from now on.

... tomorrow's going to be a fun day at the office -_-
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7726 on: October 08, 2012, 07:22:41 PM »

So I went down to tell the guy on Floor 1 to quit smoking, and he showed me an e-mail he got from the management saying it's actually okay to smoke in your OWN apartment.

This is stupid as fuck because the damn /walls are not sealed off/ meaning any smoke from Floor 1 will get into the units directly above it on floors 2 and 3.

TIME TO FUCKING MOVE IDK.

Anyway so I went to Cleveland for my birthday. It was great. And now the trip's over and I'm on this crappy come down period and just feeling bleugh. Did have a pretty good day TODAY, though. Walked around downtown C-bus, and it's lovely this time of year.

Oh and I went to a gamestop yesterday and picked up a copy of Megaman ZX 1 and Bowser's Inside Story, and they were having a BTGO sale so I got Knights in the Nightmare for free. It was like Billy fuckin May's came back to life just to celebrate my birthday.

Also bought three creepy blindbag vinyl unicorn things. Two of them ended up being the same. It was like Bruno de Finetti or some other douchey* Italian math nerd came back to life just to anti-celebrate my birthday.

In conclusion:

(For the record, I pretty much buy my own 'birthday presents' because I am employed. I quit asking my parents for stuff quite awhile ago. That would be weird).

* THE JOKE IS IL DUCE.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 07:43:15 PM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7727 on: October 08, 2012, 09:23:03 PM »

So I went down to tell the guy on Floor 1 to quit smoking, and he showed me an e-mail he got from the management saying it's actually okay to smoke in your OWN apartment.

This is stupid as fuck because the damn /walls are not sealed off/ meaning any smoke from Floor 1 will get into the units directly above it on floors 2 and 3.

TIME TO FUCKING MOVE IDK.

I know that feel, bro. The apartment complex I moved into is a smoke free apartment, but the guy that lived next door was grandfathered in, and the lady across the hall is also grandfathered in. Luckily the guy next door died so no more smoke from him. I can't really smell it from the woman across the hall, so that's good at least.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7728 on: October 08, 2012, 09:36:26 PM »

I'm making a new anti-smoking ad.

It starts out with a dude taking a long drag from a cigarette. Some guy across the street is like, "HEY! SMOKING KILLS, MAN." And the dude's just like Pfeh, whatever.

That night the dude is lying in bed, drifting off to sleep. Suddenly the ghost of Bob Ross appears and he's like, "Don't you know smoking kills?"

And then he kills the dude with the candlestick from the conservatory.

o/` I do not dream o/`

Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7729 on: October 08, 2012, 10:15:34 PM »

Bob Ross does or Col. Mustard?

Everything's Eventual
Fei

!?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7730 on: October 09, 2012, 01:43:44 AM »

I imagined Jeff Ross being visited by Greg Giraldo, saying "Put that cigarette down, I have grown-up drugs for you."

Seriously though, don't live in an apartment and bitch about people acting ghetto.  Before long, you will be the same or worse than them.  Just move... 

I told my gf to ignore our neighbors, but no... she ends up giving them rides, giving them our laundry quarters (which I have to withdraw from my bank account, $20 at a time)... but these people moved away.  Yay, right?  The next family had like 4 daughters, and again the gf is all about helping people... this preteen donk almost knocked my TV over, and said "[your kid] was chasing me!"  Yeah... I'm going to yell at me kid instead of telling you to go home.

So yeah, it only gets worse.

If you re-spec your elduhz and own a Vita - http://twitter.com/BSNursery
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7731 on: October 09, 2012, 03:38:08 AM »

Judging by the 1st part of this year I thought 2012 was going to be a real dumperooni. Shaping up to be one for the ages.

Don't let shit get you down and keep your head up high.

We did a thorough analysis of the trailer at work; we determined it won't be a good game based on technical aspects of the trailer.  But I dunno; could just be a crap ugly trailer.

But a game like this; I thought it may be divided.  Something about screams "cult hit", or at least it will be either Love or just unanimous Hate.

Even though they're different ant not comparable I'd rather play that Metro 2030 game
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7732 on: October 09, 2012, 07:12:56 PM »

I'm done with Apple products.  Pretty much everything I had of them has died or is dying.  First the imac mouse, then the imac itself, now the keyboard.  Doesn't really make me want to buy an iPhone anytime soon.

Also Hulk Hogan has a sextape? wtf.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 07:15:34 PM by Akanbe- » Logged

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7733 on: October 09, 2012, 07:48:30 PM »

I imagined Jeff Ross being visited by Greg Giraldo, saying "Put that cigarette down, I have grown-up drugs for you."

Seriously though, don't live in an apartment and bitch about people acting ghetto.  Before long, you will be the same or worse than them.  Just move... 

I told my gf to ignore our neighbors, but no... she ends up giving them rides, giving them our laundry quarters (which I have to withdraw from my bank account, $20 at a time)... but these people moved away.  Yay, right?  The next family had like 4 daughters, and again the gf is all about helping people... this preteen donk almost knocked my TV over, and said "[your kid] was chasing me!"  Yeah... I'm going to yell at me kid instead of telling you to go home.

Yes because if you don't live in an apartment you don't have any neighbors to deal with.

o/` I do not dream o/`

Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Smiley Abuser

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7734 on: October 09, 2012, 07:51:16 PM »

Your girlfriend sounds like me! Haha, I'm sure she can't help it. It's like a compulsion! I always bake my new neighbors cakes, and it never ends well. Neighbors are never pleased.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7735 on: October 09, 2012, 07:56:14 PM »

If a neighbour gave me a cake... he/she would be the best neighbour ever.
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7736 on: October 09, 2012, 08:17:50 PM »

Your girlfriend sounds like me! Haha, I'm sure she can't help it. It's like a compulsion! I always bake my new neighbors cakes, and it never ends well. Neighbors are never pleased.
I imagine it like showing up at Hyacinth Bucket's house with cakes and she dismisses them
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #7737 on: October 09, 2012, 08:29:39 PM »

I don't even talk to my neighbors...

MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7738 on: October 09, 2012, 09:28:27 PM »

If Obama wins the presidency, I'm ordering a bunch of dragon dildos and having them all e-mailed to 1-800-Pennsylvania Avenue.

If Romney wins the presidency, I'm ordering a bunch of dragon dildos and having them all e-mailed to 1-800-Pennsylvania Avenue.

o/` I do not dream o/`

Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7739 on: October 10, 2012, 02:25:30 PM »

Woke up at 1:00 AM with a toothache, took some meds, woke back up at 4 with SOB throbbing, took day off work, can't get appt at dentist, getting ready to get drunk.

Everything's Eventual
Pages: 1 ... 514 515 [516] 517 518 ... 908 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: