Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 31, 2014, 05:30:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
335244 Posts in 13726 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 541 542 [543] 544 545 ... 900 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 725594 times)
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8130 on: November 23, 2012, 04:24:04 AM »

Just bought a turtle beach headset for my xbob. Bestbuy and amazon have the x12 stereo headset for 35 bucks, 25 dollars chraper than normal. Not a bad buy, honestly. Almost tried for the little big planet 2 move bundle at bestbuy, which was 30 bucks for the whole move set and lbp2, but that sold out already online. This is the most black friday stuff I've ever done outside of working at radioshack the day of.

TASTY!
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8131 on: November 23, 2012, 09:56:22 AM »

I get to go to work! yay! I'm thankful for.... FUCK YOU WORLD

I believe you're legally entitled to kill one person if you work in retail.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8132 on: November 23, 2012, 03:05:25 PM »

I want this installed for the moment I die.  Crumble!!!  Sweet Estate!

Fought my brother some more, he's a terrible person.

Dice is clearly living in an RPG. The question is, is she the hero, or the villain?

It's the wolf you feed, bro. The wolf. You feed.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Klyde Chroma
Lvl. 7 Fruity Ninja and Dincrest groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #8133 on: November 23, 2012, 03:38:55 PM »

I just got a healed picture of a really fun tattoo I got the opportunity to do... between this piece and the fact that I nabbed X-Com for 25 bucks at wal-mart this black friday officially rocks for me :)

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8134 on: November 23, 2012, 06:34:22 PM »

I just got a healed picture of a really fun tattoo I got the opportunity to do... between this piece and the fact that I nabbed X-Com for 25 bucks at wal-mart this black friday officially rocks for me :)

Klyde, those are sick tats my good man.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8135 on: November 23, 2012, 11:39:47 PM »

Goddamn that's nice!  Really well done for pretty complicated work. :)
If I need a gaming tat, I know who to ask (and who to make a trip to the States for?? D: ...bah!). 

Today I worked on a paper... then I loafed and cleaned my room.  I was about to start up my paper again, but got too hungry and waited for dinner.  A good day.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8136 on: November 24, 2012, 03:07:57 AM »

Went to Cracker Barrel with parents + one of my mom's coworkers. I asked if they grilled pancakes separately from the meat. They didn't. I sort of figured, and didn't really care -- I had other stuff I could order. My mom's all like indignant about it though and "You REALLY don't have a separate grill for the pancakes?" Jesus mom why do you care you're not the one that doesn't eat meat :D

[03:03] <Mesh> [02:42] <Mesh> One of my coworkers' has this... ringtone.
[03:03] <Mesh> [02:43] <Mesh> It's some song in... I don't know, maybe it's Hindi. Maybe it's some Dravidian language. Whatever.
[03:03] <Mesh> [02:43] <Mesh> I've only ever heard the first lyric from this song, before he answers it.
[03:03] <Mesh> [02:43] <Mesh> But it seriously sounds like someone belting out "PUSSY!" with all the passion they can muster.
[03:03] <Mesh> [02:45] <Mesh> So it's like
[03:03] <Mesh> [02:45] <Mesh> I'm doing work.
[03:03] <Mesh> [02:45] <Mesh> Suddenly, "PUSSSSYYYYY!!!" "Namaste?"
[03:03] <Mesh> [02:46] <Mesh> Seriously though I wish they'd put their ringtones on vibrate or just stop talking to people it is really annoying

o/` I do not dream o/`

Desert Walker

dimitri_rozokov@hotmail.com bladegolem
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8137 on: November 24, 2012, 09:52:18 AM »

Color me impressed.  The last gaming tattoo I saw was a Mario 1-up mushroom, this seems significantly more complicated.

Actually, now that I think about it, the last gaming tatoo(s) I saw were a set of Foxhound logos.  Still.
Klyde Chroma
Lvl. 7 Fruity Ninja and Dincrest groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #8138 on: November 24, 2012, 01:11:19 PM »

Klyde, those are sick tats my good man.

Color me impressed.  The last gaming tattoo I saw was a Mario 1-up mushroom, this seems significantly more complicated.

Actually, now that I think about it, the last gaming tatoo(s) I saw were a set of Foxhound logos.  Still.

Thank you for your kind words... this piece meant a lot to me and as such, so does your appreciation for it :)..... I currently have a number of gaming tats in the works but they are all larger in scale meaning they are NOT "one (session) and done" projects.... this one actually wraps around about 2/3 of the guys upper arm (if you can't tell from the pic) with X and Zero each about 7 inches in length (give or take)...... waiting for people to heal then get around to coming back for more sessions is.... well... a test of patience to say the least..... Eventually though, in the not so distant future, I will hopefully be sharing some final fantasy work, yoshi's island, a chrono trigger piece and another megaman piece.

Goddamn that's nice!  Really well done for pretty complicated work. :)
If I need a gaming tat, I know who to ask (and who to make a trip to the States for?? D: ...bah!). 

Today I worked on a paper... then I loafed and cleaned my room.  I was about to start up my paper again, but got too hungry and waited for dinner.  A good day.

Dice, if you are ever making a trip down and around northeast pennsylvania and want a tattoo, be certain to give me ample heads up. I would be more then happy to keep the schedule open for you. To do a gaming tattoo on you or anyone from the board here would be a total honor and I would be more then willing to do it insanely cheap (or even simply for trading some gaming and anime goodies!- LoL)

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #8139 on: November 24, 2012, 02:43:09 PM »

I still have no idea what tattoo parlor to go to in my hood. I'd totally visit you Klyde were it feasible. ;)

Also having money would help with the whole tattoo thing.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8140 on: November 24, 2012, 03:02:07 PM »

I recommend my avatar on your right or left boob
Yoda
Son of Dad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8141 on: November 24, 2012, 03:14:25 PM »

Just bought a turtle beach headset for my xbob. Bestbuy and amazon have the x12 stereo headset for 35 bucks, 25 dollars chraper than normal. Not a bad buy, honestly. Almost tried for the little big planet 2 move bundle at bestbuy, which was 30 bucks for the whole move set and lbp2, but that sold out already online. This is the most black friday stuff I've ever done outside of working at radioshack the day of.

Did you use your headset yet? I don't have a sound system and when I upgraded to a headset I was blown away by the sound modern games have. The 1st game I played was ME3. Fucking awesome
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #8142 on: November 24, 2012, 03:15:53 PM »

I recommend my avatar on your right or left boob

Try talking Dice into it. Go ahead.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Yoda
Son of Dad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8143 on: November 24, 2012, 03:50:50 PM »

I got a starmongoose themed one on my ankle
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8144 on: November 24, 2012, 06:07:47 PM »

I'll get a tattoo of a boob on my boob and tattoo Yoda's avatar on the boob tattoo and then i'll have the tattoo artist add a boob to Yoda's avatar and put another Yoda's avatar on the boob on the Yoda's avatar.

o/` I do not dream o/`

Pages: 1 ... 541 542 [543] 544 545 ... 900 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: