Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2014, 11:56:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319709 Posts in 13046 Topics by 2147 Members
Latest Member: TacoBell_Lord
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 545 546 [547] 548 549 ... 837 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 595079 times)
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8190 on: December 01, 2012, 01:31:53 AM »

drinking ice water and experiencing nervous tics while listening to an egoraptor youtube video and eyeing a stapler that is foxily eyeing me. earlier found a picture of a cute kitten killing and eating a bunny rabbit. it was the ultimate summation of reality and available at the wikipedia article on wild cats. discovered how to crack my wrist by flapping it. my jaw is clicky.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8191 on: December 01, 2012, 01:36:13 AM »

Shrugged 310 lbs at the gym today. For a fat guy, I'm getting very impressed with my development.

Going to a shooting range today, hunting rifles and shotguns. Got a groupon discount for it back in august, and my appointment is for 2, so my buddy is driving and sitting in. Looking forward to it, and will hopefully take a few pictures of it to put up here.

TASTY!
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8192 on: December 01, 2012, 01:41:09 AM »

hunting rifles and shotguns

How many rifles and shotguns are you allowed to bag, and do you eat them or just stuff & mount them?

I am, suddenly, acutely aware of having lost something very deep and central to my identity as a person.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 02:47:55 AM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not dream o/`

Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8193 on: December 01, 2012, 04:48:12 AM »

News up in this neck of the woods had a similar story of the freaking Salvation Army toys bin was stolen from.  I really wish "justice" was more physical, because the thieves for that fully deserve a punch in the mouth.

Didn't they catch those guys?

I'm sick. :(

Naturally, it happens when I'm off of work.

They're showing all 3 Indiana Jones movies on TV today, and I have vanilla ice cream and ginger ale, so I'm good. :D

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Desert Walker

dimitri_rozokov@hotmail.com bladegolem
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8194 on: December 01, 2012, 08:18:22 AM »

Going to a shooting range today, hunting rifles and shotguns. Got a groupon discount for it back in august, and my appointment is for 2, so my buddy is driving and sitting in. Looking forward to it, and will hopefully take a few pictures of it to put up here.

Sounds fun.  Looking forward to the pics.
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

a+dark+eclipse
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8195 on: December 01, 2012, 01:56:12 PM »

hunting rifles and shotguns

How many rifles and shotguns are you allowed to bag, and do you eat them or just stuff & mount them?

I wonder if they can only shoot male guns

Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8196 on: December 01, 2012, 03:44:28 PM »

My version of Word stopped spell-checking after a certain point in my paper.  In fear, I re-typed everything from a part of the paper that it was still spell-checking.
Stuff like sfgsfd was deemed an "ok" word. :/

It's gonna be a looong night (what the fuck is it with friends sometimes when they say "we don't hang" while I'm writing paper and doing exams??).  But after today and after tomorrow... I'M DONE and getting naked and doing nothing for the rest of the day.

My brother is proposing to his girl tomorrow, and hasn't talked to me for two weeks.  Helluva guy he is.  I'd care more if papers and work weren't keeping my busy.

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

a+dark+eclipse
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8197 on: December 01, 2012, 03:53:49 PM »

My version of Word stopped spell-checking after a certain point in my paper.  In fear, I re-typed everything from a part of the paper that it was still spell-checking.

It's gonna be a looong night (what the fuck is it with friends sometimes when they say "we don't hang" while I'm writing paper and doing exams??).  But after today and after tomorrow... I'M DONE and getting naked and doing nothing for the rest of the day.

MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8198 on: December 01, 2012, 10:54:57 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLOk-Peu-3U This chick sang at my cousin's wedding. She's really good. Go buy her CDs or w/e.

Also I just noticed that My Little Pony sort of rhymes with Heywood Jablome.

o/` I do not dream o/`

Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8199 on: December 01, 2012, 11:25:11 PM »

That dog is more efficient than me...

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Fei

!?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8200 on: December 02, 2012, 01:58:37 AM »

With regard to people acting like their busy friends are being bad friends... my gf is convinced (or acting convinced) that I am seeing other women.  I live in a foreclosed house with my mother, waiting for the eviction notice so I can see to shit properly.  As if I'm slaying ass... "wanna come back to my mom's place?  Everything is in storage and she's a light sleeper, but they haven't cut the heat off yet and it's wintertime!"

The reality is that I am spending all day programming, which is basically work.  If I were actually at an hourly paying job, she wouldn't question those 8 hours of no-contact... but since I'm at home, in the zone, every day is obviously a day off and I'm just ignoring her.

And then there's Skrillex... FAWK!

If you re-spec your elduhz and own a Vita - http://twitter.com/BSNursery
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8201 on: December 02, 2012, 02:34:50 AM »

Fei, break up. It's not going to get better.

o/` I do not dream o/`

Fei

!?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8202 on: December 02, 2012, 04:24:59 AM »

I swear to god, every time I have a project like this, she thinks it's bitches, instead of a way to quickly get out of this poverty mess. 

This will be a 7 year relationship soon... if married men always made obvious choices, there would be no married men.  Maybe I've been wrong all this time, and "hump-em and dump-em" McGillicuddy was more than a smooth-talking bullshitter.

If you re-spec your elduhz and own a Vita - http://twitter.com/BSNursery
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8203 on: December 02, 2012, 06:47:40 AM »

So I went to the shooting range yesterday, filled with fear that the shotgun was going to hurt like a bitch when I fired it, especially since we were firing 70mm slugs instead of buckshot. It felt like I got punched by a little kid, barely even twinged after the first round, third round felt more like getting punched by a teenager, lol. Didn't know what type of shotgun I was using, but the rifle was a .22 ruger I heard the instructor say to someone else. If anyone here ever wants to try shooting, try firing a .22, it's very light and easy to handle, barely kicks at all.

Oh also, those shotguns are FUCKING LOUD. We had ear protection, because those shotguns would have definitely induced some hearing damage. Overall though, worth doing just for the experience.

TASTY!
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8204 on: December 02, 2012, 09:19:28 AM »

Hugh and I just decorated our first Christmas tree. It looks...like it was built by two men who had never been taught how to decorate a tree but FUCK IT, it's our dang tree and we love it.

Also, instead of an angel or a star, we have a Christmas bee. Bzzt.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Pages: 1 ... 545 546 [547] 548 549 ... 837 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: