Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 19, 2014, 04:52:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
340968 Posts in 13937 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 557 558 [559] 560 561 ... 923 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 760322 times)
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8370 on: December 21, 2012, 12:17:36 AM »

I think Dice's breasts are plenty big already.

Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8371 on: December 21, 2012, 12:34:06 AM »

my whole thing with feminism is that i have an inferiority complex. so when females are potrayed poorly i get hyper offended. also im not content with females being mages and males being good fighters. i want to beat men at thier own game. yet bizzarely i get enjoyment from a healing role. especially when i can melee and heal.

finished most of my xmas shopping monday ill have to do the rest saturday. my dad has to work xmas eve and xmas so my xmas will be 12/23...

last week at work i was covering for someone at work and burned my arm pretty badly. today the burn location was itching like crazy. they offered to let me go home and i was like wtf no i can work through it. i dont need to be protected and coddled...

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Raziel

Megaten Fan

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8372 on: December 21, 2012, 12:44:23 AM »

Well, after a semester in Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies course, I'm even more convinced that academic feminism is nothing short of sociopathy of the most demented and delusional kind. NO, THE GODDAMN 1-SECOND SCENE IN THE MOVIE INVOLVING A SKYSCRAPER IS NOT A METAPHOR FOR THE DICK DOMINATING THE EARTH, AND NO, U.S. NUCLEAR POLICY IS NOT A MALE RAPE FANTASY.

The cruel, subterranean anger that one can smell a mile away from these feminist literati just horrifies me. 

Alisha

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8373 on: December 21, 2012, 12:58:27 AM »

when you've been opressed you dont want equality you want to opress the opressor.

MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8374 on: December 21, 2012, 01:11:34 AM »

Well, after a semester in Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies course, I'm even more convinced that academic feminism is nothing short of sociopathy of the most demented and delusional kind. NO, THE GODDAMN 1-SECOND SCENE IN THE MOVIE INVOLVING A SKYSCRAPER IS NOT A METAPHOR FOR THE DICK DOMINATING THE EARTH, AND NO, U.S. NUCLEAR POLICY IS NOT A MALE RAPE FANTASY.

The cruel, subterranean anger that one can smell a mile away from these feminist literati just horrifies me. 

Blargh I read some blog post talking about how all men are rapists, recently. It got me thinking some things about things.

Then I started reading Rationalwiki and noticed that the... it has the same kind of propensity towards forming neologisms that the conspiracy theorist it's trying to refute do. Or TVtropes, for that matter.

Fuck, there's elements of group think in sociolects. It's creepy.

Meanwhile I'm very pissed off at "Men's Rights Activists" for having grafted themselves onto some other issues I care about, thus undermining the legitimacy of said issues.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Alisha

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8375 on: December 21, 2012, 01:19:36 AM »

mens rights activists ... LOL

Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8376 on: December 21, 2012, 01:28:09 AM »

Hm.  I like the idea about "reshaping" boobs better than putting silicone in.  Keeps it more natural and still aims to make 'em look nice.  Silicone titties are...just a creepy idea, I hate how fake they look, especially when they literally look like two goddamn spheres attached by skin.

I'd take a smaller pair of boobs myself.  I hate how clothes fit me most of the time, and everything seems to look good on "flatter" Models..  My waist is small, but I usually gotta size-up clothes due to larger bust and booty.  I'm sorry if I sound like I'm bragging, but I swear I'm not because I'd rather trade it off.

Anyways, the $1000 is for this sexy beast.  It will be mine.....

I believe in equality, and I hate any sort of instance where they're not treated as well as a man; but yeah, I hate the stretches academics makes in that.  Everything gets *so* personal.  That's why you can bullshit through liberal studies; so long as you make a good argument about "power relations" between privileged classes and not, you can get an additional check mark on your papers.

I've realized you don't see femme fatale characters anymore.  I always liked the idea that a woman was able to get men under her thumb by just using "her self".

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633
http://dice963.tumblr.com/

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
RAINBOW PIXEL POWER!!!
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8377 on: December 21, 2012, 01:32:23 AM »

Western society is sexually repressed.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8378 on: December 21, 2012, 02:31:11 AM »

mens rights activists ... LOL
If you think society doesn't also hold men to certain unfair standards and force men into roles they can be uncomfortable with then you can just go jump off a cliff. Men's rights activism is no more or less valid than women's rights activism. I can tolerate - even respect - your view on women, but don't make the mistake of assuming men are suddenly some elite group that get everything they want. They aren't.

Hm.  I like the idea about "reshaping" boobs better than putting silicone in.  Keeps it more natural and still aims to make 'em look nice.  Silicone titties are...just a creepy idea, I hate how fake they look, especially when they literally look like two goddamn spheres attached by skin.

I'd take a smaller pair of boobs myself.  I hate how clothes fit me most of the time, and everything seems to look good on "flatter" Models..  My waist is small, but I usually gotta size-up clothes due to larger bust and booty.  I'm sorry if I sound like I'm bragging, but I swear I'm not because I'd rather trade it off.
I wouldn't change a thing. Then again I hate plastic surgery, and the thought that you need to change anything about yourself. Be happy with your body. I am with mine.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 02:33:53 AM by Ashton » Logged

Alisha

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8379 on: December 21, 2012, 06:08:17 AM »

no i understand what you mean. one of my friends is a stay at home dad so we talk about that sometimes. its just the last time i heard the phrase mens rights activists group. some republicans on the radio were bitching that if a girl gets pregnant and decides to get an abortion they cant do much to stop that from happening.

Annubis

ee yan~☆

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8380 on: December 21, 2012, 08:09:46 AM »

they offered to let me go home and i was like wtf no i can work through it. i dont need to be protected and coddled...

What the hell did I read?
Desert Walker

dimitri_rozokov@hotmail.com bladegolem
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8381 on: December 21, 2012, 08:52:21 AM »

Hahahahaha

As a male with an interest in feminism of the sane variety I can feel your pain.  This reminds me of some pseudo-feminist I saw on a message board claiming that missiles and swords are phallic-shaped as a sign of male domination.
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #8382 on: December 21, 2012, 10:43:57 AM »

Hahahahaha

As a male with an interest in feminism of the sane variety I can feel your pain.  This reminds me of some pseudo-feminist I saw on a message board claiming that missiles and swords are phallic-shaped as a sign of male domination.

If your dick is shaped like a sword you've got problems.

Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Smiley Abuser

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8383 on: December 21, 2012, 10:48:01 AM »

Oh shit I hope I'm not to late to talk about Dice's breasts.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8384 on: December 21, 2012, 11:08:36 AM »

About to head out to the company church service....I mean...Christmas party. I only say that because last year the owner spent a good amount of time talking about how we ALL will have to accept Christ in our lives at some point. We have no choice. Then he gave out gift cards, and made one of our sales reps sing "Go Tell it on the Mountain".
I imagine a similar situation for this year. I hope the food is good, at least.
11 days off after today. WOOT!

Playing: DA: Inquisition
Reading: Mistbron#3: Hero of Ages
Pages: 1 ... 557 558 [559] 560 561 ... 923 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: