Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 28, 2014, 12:55:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327557 Posts in 13410 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 566 567 [568] 569 570 ... 870 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 642836 times)
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8505 on: January 19, 2013, 01:25:24 AM »

whut the hell is happening with the last few posts here?? Amazing?  Sad?  I don't know.  All sorts of emotional haps are belly flopping around.

Agent D is training like this:
http://youtu.be/1SUzcDUERLo

to come to Chicago and beat my ass for that time I probably made fun of him (even though we ruled ME3:multi)
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8506 on: January 19, 2013, 01:36:09 AM »

Actually my training is two fold...

First goal, look like this.

Second goal, which is sort of the real drive to look like that (albeit without the mask and with hair) is to ask a girl whom I've had a crush on for quite some time out.

TASTY!
Taelus
Some music guy
RPGFan Editor

Leaves from the vine.

taelusramza
View Profile Email
« Reply #8507 on: January 19, 2013, 02:02:27 AM »

Actually my training is two fold...

First goal, look like this.

Second goal, which is sort of the real drive to look like that (albeit without the mask and with hair) is to ask a girl whom I've had a crush on for quite some time out.

FIRST YOU WILL BECOME A MAN. AND THEN I WILL KILL YOU.

"IT IS SUBTRACTION.  I WILL COME TO YOUR SCHOOL AND BEAT YOUR STUDENTS." - John
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8508 on: January 19, 2013, 02:14:17 AM »

Don't depend on how you perceive yourself to the outside world for self confidence. Be cool and be calm and be yourself. If she cares that much about a few extra lbs she won't be worth having around when and if you put them back on.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8509 on: January 19, 2013, 02:24:19 AM »

Yeah, I know, but it's less what she thinks and more what I think. I feel like a slob, like a sack of waste, etc. I want this change for myself, because I want to feel like a greater person. I am getting this way to muster the courage to ask her out, but it's not because she won't say yes now, but because I don't want her to accept me as I am, when I could be better.

Course, if that whole situation fails, then ladies....I'll look like this...

TASTY!
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8510 on: January 19, 2013, 02:47:14 AM »

Get fit and strong for the joy of doing it and for your own benefit. You're an ok dude, don't let convention shape reality
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8511 on: January 19, 2013, 05:24:20 AM »

What the fuck is with weather.com? Have they stopped airing actual weather-related news in favor of... whatever the fuck their headlines are now? It has this National Enquirer vibe to it. Jesus.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Desert Walker

dimitri_rozokov@hotmail.com bladegolem
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8512 on: January 19, 2013, 10:37:16 AM »

Don't depend on how you perceive yourself to the outside world for self confidence. Be cool and be calm and be yourself. If she cares that much about a few extra lbs she won't be worth having around when and if you put them back on.

This is a great philosophy in theory, though it can be difficult to practice in reality, in particular within certain age groups.  When one is in their teens-twenties (early-mid twenties, at least) virtually every girl they meet will care that much about a few extra pounds.  Fortunately, Agent D seems to be on the right track mindset-wise.

What the fuck is with weather.com? Have they stopped airing actual weather-related news in favor of... whatever the fuck their headlines are now? It has this National Enquirer vibe to it. Jesus.

I hate that shit and it's happening to a lot of stations I enjoyed as a kid.  Discovery Channel/Animal Planet/National Geographic/History Channel no longer have anything to do with their traditional, respective subjects.  They've all turned to white trash TV shows.

Well, fuck, the first comment I made brought back a lot of bad memories and made me really depressed.  Pointing out the ideal vs. reality conflict was a stupid thing to do.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 10:47:35 AM by Desert Walker » Logged
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8513 on: January 19, 2013, 06:47:28 PM »

So I'm gonna try something new on my fifth day at the gym for a couple visits. It's basically a circuit training set, all machines, and it's gonna be every major muscle group, at least in theory. I'm thinking something like military press/incline bench/tricep pushdowns/lat pulldowns/leg press/leg extensions/calf raises. Since its all machines, I'm hoping for more of a cardio-ish feel to it, maybe burn some more fat on top of the bike riding now. It's not to say that what I'm doing is not enough, but I am feeling more energetic now, and want to do more.

And more....

AND MORE....

(inaudible austrian-accent infused grunting and snarling).

TASTY!
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8514 on: January 19, 2013, 09:54:18 PM »

Went to North Market when Ohayocon was going on at the convention center across the street. Saw herds of Homestuck cosplayers. Also people not wearing enough clothes. And a few bronies.

It was fucling PECULIAR.

o/` I do not dream o/`

(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8515 on: January 20, 2013, 12:33:40 PM »

Went to North Market when Ohayocon was going on at the convention center across the street. Saw herds of Homestuck cosplayers. Also people not wearing enough clothes. And a few bronies.

It was fucling PECULIAR.

What happens when a Homestuck cosplayer and a Brony have a child? What will the child be????

Also, good job on the gym work Agent D.! I've been trying to be diligent about the gym and I know how hard it can be to stay dedicated (not that I've been doing it long at all, so I don't claim to be any kind of expert), so I'm really impressed with all the hard work you're putting into it.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 12:40:58 PM by (Tunnels) » Logged
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8516 on: January 20, 2013, 01:05:58 PM »

What happens when a Homestuck cosplayer and a Brony have a child?

You get mental images of the "0H Y3S R41NB0W D4SH T4K3 M3 NOW" that must have proceeded it, you vomit a little, you die inside, you go off and get a job at IBM or Hewlett fucking Packard or Oracle, and regret everything.

Oh wait I do that anyway.

:|

SO MY OPTIONS TODAY: I CAN GO TO TARGET IN CLINTONVILLE, I CAN GO TO TARGET AT THE LENNOX CENTER, OR I CAN sit around here doing nothing. Would love to get some exercise, but the high light, cold air, and low humidity pretty much mean I'll get a headache if I go outside, and... there's nothing to actually DO except be a consumerist and I'm tired of that.

I swear to god I used to do things. I DON'T REMEMBER WHAT I USED TO DO ANYMORE.

I think my mom said she might be coming up to C-Bus. I could hang around with her. Not that I would want to.

I also keep forgetting I'm not gay.

o/` I do not dream o/`

Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8517 on: January 20, 2013, 07:20:52 PM »

So I tried my circuit training workout today, Started at 3 exercises, brought it to 6. I did each exercise first 20, then 16, then 12, 10, and finally 8 reps. Exercises were...
Military press (machine)
Lat Pulldowns (machine)
Seated bench press (machine)
Bicep curls (machine, started on second circuit set)
Tricep extensions (machine, started on third set)
Seated rows (machine, also started third set)

I gotta say, I nearly puked after each set with all 6 exercises, but damn did my body feel tight...hell it still does a bit. Gonna probably do this same thing for 3 more weeks then change exercises. Also, as I was fairly exhausted after that, I adjusted my bike run to a lower level and a longer duration, 20 minutes which resulted in 5.2 miles.

Screw Bane, I'm gonna be Superman by the time I'm done!

TASTY!
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8518 on: January 20, 2013, 11:43:07 PM »

ive noticed a lot of people that i work with like to engage in activity that is borderline homo. maybe its just weird since ive never really had female friends so its a tad uncomfortable when female coworkers do things such as hug me slap my ass or randomly start massaging my back. ive seen guys do similar things too but outside ass slapping its mostly verbal with them

OH WAIT ITS WEIRD BECAUSE IM GAY AND THEY DONT KNOW!

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8519 on: January 21, 2013, 12:56:21 AM »

So I tried my circuit training workout today, Started at 3 exercises, brought it to 6. I did each exercise first 20, then 16, then 12, 10, and finally 8 reps. Exercises were...
Military press (machine)
Lat Pulldowns (machine)
Seated bench press (machine)
Bicep curls (machine, started on second circuit set)
Tricep extensions (machine, started on third set)
Seated rows (machine, also started third set)

I gotta say, I nearly puked after each set with all 6 exercises, but damn did my body feel tight...hell it still does a bit. Gonna probably do this same thing for 3 more weeks then change exercises. Also, as I was fairly exhausted after that, I adjusted my bike run to a lower level and a longer duration, 20 minutes which resulted in 5.2 miles.

Screw Bane, I'm gonna be Superman by the time I'm done!

Good idea to change the exercises D. I did a lot of power lifting in college (guy who was my training partner is a massive personal trainer now) and he was very big on "shocking" the muscles, always changing things up. Damn I hated him sometimes, lol.

Everything's Eventual
Pages: 1 ... 566 567 [568] 569 570 ... 870 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: