Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 30, 2014, 03:07:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327761 Posts in 13420 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 581 582 [583] 584 585 ... 870 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 644779 times)
SonicDeathMonkey

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8730 on: February 16, 2013, 11:58:36 AM »

IIRC there are a few people from the capital region, NY that post here?
Well anyway there's a used video game store on Central Ave. called Mr. Deals that I finally checked out the other day.
It's a great store and I'd definitely recommend checking it out.
But what's funny is that they have a very good condition copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga that I asked them about.
Apparently some kid traded it in for a Wii-U, which strikes me as an absurd thing to do. They're asking $275 for it now.
Can't believe someone did that..

Reddit can be quite the cesspool of misogyny and homophobia at times, which is a shame because it can be really great at other times.

Yeah but I guess the same could be said of the entire world.
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8731 on: February 16, 2013, 01:07:42 PM »

But with Reddit you can literally see the number of people who agree with it, that's what annoys me more. :P

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8732 on: February 16, 2013, 01:18:44 PM »

Maybe everyone's lying. I mean I could go on reddit right now and be all HRR DRR WOMENS ARE FAGS >:C and get like 30 people to agree with me but obviously I'm being silly and maybe everyone else is being silly toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh holy shit I thought that would never end.

Aww fuck GMG has Euro Truck Sim 2 on sale for TWELVE DOLLARS.

ಠೠಠ
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 01:43:52 PM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8733 on: February 16, 2013, 01:20:24 PM »

I accept the experiment, Mesh. :P Please do, post your results.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8734 on: February 16, 2013, 02:49:08 PM »

But what's funny is that they have a very good condition copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga that I asked them about.
Apparently some kid traded it in for a Wii-U, which strikes me as an absurd thing to do. They're asking $275 for it now.

Maybe he wanted someone else to be able to play it.

Or he somehow got it on the cheap and was just flipping it, which is why I kind of regret not picking up Shining Force 3 when I saw it in Michigan for 30 dollars. Not interested in the game but I could've made a profit.

Do you have to declare money made from flipping antique games on your tax returns?

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Blace

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #8735 on: February 16, 2013, 03:39:37 PM »

Maybe he wanted someone else to be able to play it.

Or he somehow got it on the cheap and was just flipping it, which is why I kind of regret not picking up Shining Force 3 when I saw it in Michigan for 30 dollars. Not interested in the game but I could've made a profit.

Do you have to declare money made from flipping antique games on your tax returns?

Technically everyone is obligated to report every dollar made, but unless you are a well known person and they had proof then I wouldn't worry about it.

Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8736 on: February 16, 2013, 09:00:33 PM »

Installed a terabyte harddrive to act as storage space.  Should have enough space to last for a long, long time.  Regular drive has been getting full.  Also might just put Mint on it and boot from it preserving my grub on my main hdd.  Not sure.  Mint didn't run so nicely when I tried the live cd.  I think it was a video card driver conflict.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8737 on: February 16, 2013, 09:17:56 PM »

Went to see friends for a goodbye party yesterday. Apparently there are two cities named Hadong in Korea, but when I asked for a ticket, the woman at the bus station never bothered to ask me which one I wanted to go to and sent me to the wrong one - on the east coast about six hours away from where I wanted to go. (The last time I went down, I went down a different way.)

So after after spending two hours figuring out where I was, and getting the police to drive me to a bus station, I made it to a city in the middle of the country, where I had four more hours of traveling to get to the party. Which meant I would arrive at around 9pm.  I had been traveling for 12 hours at this point and was going to have to leave in the morning at 11am to make it home at a decent time. I said screw it and took the high speed train back to Seoul and took a train home. Then I managed to fall asleep on the train and miss my town. So I had to go an hour past, wait 45 minutes and then turn around and come back.

I ended up traveling for a full 24 hours and getting nowhere I wanted to go and didn't get to see my friends. :(

What a crappy day.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8738 on: February 16, 2013, 09:40:02 PM »

My keyboard died today. At least I knew it didn't have long left so I had a backup ready.

The keys are not exactly in the same place.. my gaming skills will need re-adjustment =(
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 09:42:15 PM by Annubis » Logged
Desert Walker

dimitri_rozokov@hotmail.com bladegolem
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8739 on: February 17, 2013, 08:07:35 PM »

http://www.geeksaresexy.net/2013/02/17/girlfriend-rage-pic/

Soooooo.....I'm guessing that a violent response would merit a 'temporary insanity' or 'justifiable homicide' defense.  Any thoughts?
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8740 on: February 18, 2013, 12:42:16 AM »

It's 5am and The Joy of Painting is on TV.

I have never seen this show before.

Fuck is it amazing. I could watch a marathon of Bob Ross.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8741 on: February 18, 2013, 09:37:05 AM »

We used to watch him when we were stoned in college, if possible it's even better!

Everything's Eventual
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8742 on: February 18, 2013, 11:16:11 AM »

I've never even smoked a cigarette in my life, getting stoned is one of those things I'd love to experience but probably never will.

If its anything like being drunk I'd probably just fall asleep.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8743 on: February 18, 2013, 12:42:24 PM »

I've never even smoked a cigarette in my life, getting stoned is one of those things I'd love to experience but probably never will.

If its anything like being drunk I'd probably just fall asleep.

Come to Canada, my friend.  We'll go into the woods, smoke up, then make friends with the deer and beavers and squirrels, then headbutt some coyote.

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8744 on: February 18, 2013, 12:50:24 PM »

... and yet I remain drug free and never drunk =/
I'm not even interested in trying.
Pages: 1 ... 581 582 [583] 584 585 ... 870 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: