Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2014, 09:13:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338137 Posts in 13843 Topics by 2214 Members
Latest Member: CoreSignal
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 583 584 [585] 586 587 ... 909 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 740461 times)
Desert Walker

dimitri_rozokov@hotmail.com bladegolem
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8760 on: February 19, 2013, 12:29:07 PM »

If you have any kind of willpower drugs are fun.Smoke a doob, eat some shrooms, but stay away from needles and powders. Fuck that.

Even though I think Yoda is wrong 98% of the time, the other 2% when he talks of food, I do agree with this.

Surprising.  Veeeeerry surprising. =P

man.... you know you care a wee too much for your games when a doctor says to you "Look, your in deep s**t.... You may need a new kidney in as little as 6 months..." and the very first thing to come to your mind is "oh no.... I'll never finish tales of xilia!!"

Hahaha, good man!

NOTE: Depressing as this news may sound, don't anyone get alarmed.... doctors have been telling me I'm gonna die for years.... I still run between 8-12 miles a day, smoke 2-3 packs of cigarettes and feel like a million bucks :)........ but I wish they would stop giving me such grim reports... really bums me out for a moment

Maybe this is WHY you keep getting reports about your impending death... ;)  On the other hand, if you're gonna croak in six months anyway you might as well enjoy yourself.  Have a cigar, boy!  (Also, just remember that you won't out-do Clark Gable:  3 packs of unfiltered + 4 cigars + 3 or more bowls out of his pipe a day.)
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8761 on: February 19, 2013, 06:46:57 PM »

Klyde why do you need new kidneys.

1. I had a dream about Game Grumps last night. Jon and Arin wanted me to help hide the body of someone they murdered :(

2. Stupid foods I've seen lately:

- Whole Wheat Chicken Nuggets
- Dough-free pizza
- Crab cheese cakes.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 07:12:06 PM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Smiley Abuser

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8762 on: February 19, 2013, 07:21:07 PM »

I have the weirdest crush on Arin. x.x

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8763 on: February 19, 2013, 07:21:22 PM »

New kidney or new kidneyS? You can live with only one technically.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #8764 on: February 19, 2013, 07:36:39 PM »

I have the weirdest crush on Arin. x.x

Good for you, I guess. :|
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Smiley Abuser

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8765 on: February 19, 2013, 07:44:11 PM »

http://prettygirlsmakinguglyfaces.tumblr.com/

I can do it, you can do it. Everyone can make an ugly face for comedy.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #8766 on: February 19, 2013, 07:50:22 PM »

Honestly though, I don't how he is able to make that thing with his chin.
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Smiley Abuser

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8767 on: February 19, 2013, 07:53:18 PM »

The second girl in that Tumblr is doing it. Its just compressing your neck while pushing your chin down so the flesh of your neck rolls up. You don't even need to be overweight to do it. Some people do have exceptionally bony necks though.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8768 on: February 19, 2013, 08:08:17 PM »

JonTron kind of looks like my boss.

One of my bosses.

Actually I don't really know who I work for but I report to him one a month for something.

I think there's a chain of command in the office.

Maybe.

o/` I do not dream o/`

Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8769 on: February 19, 2013, 11:42:47 PM »

Random Thoughts in Dice's Squishy Life:

~ I went shopping with my mum today.  Two places I like were going out of business.  They don't sell clothes.  This has been a trend.  Basically, my mall is 90% clothing stores by this point, this excludes food and drink places, but includes hair and other accessory shops.  HMV is singing it's last song, EB games is doing fine enough, and I guess that one book store is doing ok because it's attached to a bigger chain of book stores.

~ I bought a black bamboo tray from a Japanese shop whose owner was closing up and going online (rent was too high, niche was too small).  They were selling it at 75% of it's original price tag; I actually think I heard their heart break when they were selling it, it's rare and pricey, and going for a steal.

~ When eating alfredo sauce, you shouldn't add many other dairy products like cheese or milk to thicken/loosen the sauce when re=heating it for the next day... you're gonna have a bad time.

~ I had a magical connection with a random person the other day while I was waiting for take out at Swiss Chalet.  It was one of those where you wonder where five minutes more would have got you, and then that moment where you part ways probably to never meet again.  It makes me happy to know it's "not me", since I'm dogshit with keeping friends, especially with my semester, work load, and general whack schedule.  If I'm not in school for long hours or reading till late at night on weekdays, then I work on weekends!! :D

~ I get crushes on "weird" looking guys.  I think John H Benjamin is a great looking guy.  And Edward Norton was my high school crush.  Being a giant tomboy, I have trouble talking with women, I tend to get somewhat flustered when a conversation goes so well.  I think I need an equally tomboy friend.

~ I actually get upset thinking about the tricky place SC for Trails in the Sky is in.  How weird an HD RPG developed with Studio Ghibli's help and fancy pants Nintendo-war game sequel can't make me feel the same "gaming-happy" that a budget JRPG did with a ton of text.  I think I'm joining Neal on finding more "out there" titles, the big stuff isn't as impressive these days as something unique or different.

~ One of my weird dreams is to pen and draw a kid's story book.  I think they're amazing

~ I watched Boondock Saints again the other night.  I think it is one of few titles that is *safe* to say it IS in my Top 5.  And given the amount of [awesome] movies I've watched in my life, I think it's big when you or anyone can admit a movie into your top 5.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Klyde Chroma
LVL 12. Obsessive Compulsive Fruity Assassin

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #8770 on: February 20, 2013, 02:40:30 PM »

New kidney or new kidneyS? You can live with only one technically.

Sorry, new kidney*s*....

Klyde why do you need new kidneys.

Well I wish I had a definitive answer for that..... sadly I don't... the tale goes as such....

A few years ago I began to develop a host of anomolous maladies.... the origins of which could not be determined to present day.. one of the more troubling of this problems is fluid retention... extreme edema.... to the point of becoming pulmonary if left unchecked.... and since the cause could not be determined, it was decided the symptom must be treated.... in other words I have been on a vampiric dose of diuretic for years (I say vampiric because it completely demolished my tolerance of sunlight.... first summer I was on it I literally did not go out til the sun went down and feel asleep as soon as the sky began to light up each day)

So now supposedly the diuretic has ruined my kidney function.... but without getting into it, the doctors who are making this call are really jumping the gun.... their basis for this assumption is not based on anything other than a blood test.... I also am not showing any signs of advanced kidney disease what-so-ever...... hence why I am not too concerned....

other aspects of what this means are more alarming and immediate to me... such as altering the diuretic which i NEED at this point....

what frustrates me is the fact that they decide these things and tell me I am dying without doing any conclusive testing first.... the numbers in my blood they are looking at when they say "your screwed" can shift based on a ton of factors.... I'm not worrying about anything until they look at my kidney function via more (accurate) testing....

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.

Vanguard

I am America, and I hate JRPGs

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8771 on: February 20, 2013, 07:03:19 PM »

So. . . I am playing Letterpress with a guy named MeshGearFox

Thoren: Astronomers fucking love stars and shit. Whitman was a bitch.
Hidoshi: Walt Whitman could beat you with both dicks tied behind his back.
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8772 on: February 20, 2013, 08:27:02 PM »

What if there really was a huge conspiracy to kill JFK, but it didn't actually work, because right before the first bullet hit JFK's head blew up /on its own/?

Also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSd-80X-GEo I know I've lunk this before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR0DzGS8Q2c&list=PL4Sz7_l-PtwAqfqzR7lfkOpvzIV-RgNi1&index=6 This guy is my new favorite Let's Player.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 09:39:06 PM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not dream o/`

Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8773 on: February 20, 2013, 11:31:44 PM »

AM

HH   II     II      GGGG         HH    II
GG   II     A     HH     II       HH    II
HHHH     II     GG              GGGGI
HH   II     II     GG  ggg       HH    II
GG   II     II       GGGG       HH    II

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8774 on: February 20, 2013, 11:46:35 PM »

AM

HH   II     II      GGGG         HH    II
GG   II     A     HH     II       HH    II
HHHH     II     GG              GGGGI
HH   II     II     GG  ggg       HH    II
GG   II     II       GGGG       HH    II

I'd put this in my signature but Euslis would probably become pedantic and quote the forum rules
Pages: 1 ... 583 584 [585] 586 587 ... 909 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: